Madden 13 Ultimate Team Support Group

jza1218

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Hello all and welcome to the MUT Support Group. No, this isn't where we talk about our feelings and try to get over our addiction. Au contraire. This is where we get together and help each other find the cards we're looking for to finish off a collection, to get coins to buy more cards and finish off more collections. Oi. Maybe we do a 12-step process.

Anyway, I'll do what I can to keep the second post a place for people to put what they are looking for and what they have.

Key: (L)=Legend Card
(F)=Fantasy Card
(R)=Rookie Card
(G)=Gold Card
(S)=Silver Card
(B)=Bronze Card
(K)=Key Card
(E)=Elite Card

jza1218

Seeking

Giants
Hakeem Nicks (G)
Osi Umeryora (G)
Jason Pierre-Paul (G)
Martellus Bennet (S)
Kenny Phillips (G)
Linval Joseph (G)
Chris Snee (G)
Will Beatty (S)
Chris Canty (G)
Michael Boley (G)
Chase Blackburn (S)
Mathias Kiwanuka (G)
Sean Weatherford (S)
Kevin Booth (S)
David Wilson (R)

Winston Justice 2nd half movers (S)

Redskins
Perry Riley (S)
Rex Grossman (S)
Jamaal Brown (S)
Adam Carniker (S)
Brandon Merriweather (S)
Tanard Jackson (S)
Kory Lightenberger (S)
Robert Griffin III (R)

Jared Allen (G)
Daniel Thomas (S)
Jeremy Trueblood (S)
Isaac Redman (S)
Carl Nicks (G)

Chris Johnson Week 7 (F)
Josh Freeman Week 7 (F)
Brian Robson Week 7 (F)

JJ Watt Week 15 (F)

Ronnie Lott Key Card (L)

Have
Joe Montana Career Unlock Card x 2(L)
Gene Upshaw Rookie (L)
Reggie White 97 overall (L)
Jerry Rice Rookie (L)
Shannon Sharpe (L) 97 overall
Steve Young 99 1 star (L)
Dick Lane Career Unlock (L)
John Elway Rookie (L)
Rod Woodson Rookie (L)
Steve Young Rookie (L)
Derrick Brooks Career Unlock (L)
Doug Baldwin Seahawks (S)
Thomas Davis Week 11 (F) x4
Marcel Reese Week 11 (F)
Justin Blackmon Week 11 (F)
Mason Crosby (G)
Brian Hartline 2nd half movers (G)
Greg Jennings (G)
Devin Hester (S)
Donald Driver (S)
Reggie White Breakout Year x2 (L)
Derek Cox Week 11 (F)
Lawrence Timmons Week 11 (F)
Jeremy Kerley 2nd half movers (S)

I have a bunch more, so if you're looking for a specific card or cards from a collection, just ask.

KasterDB

Michael Floyd, WR, [E]
Bryce Brown, HB, [E]
Patrick Robinson, CB, [E]
Andrew Luck, QB, [E]
Patrick Chung, SS, [G]
Anthony Fasano, TE, [G]
Kyle Rudolph, TE,
Patrick Willis, MLB (2nd Edition), [G]

Have:
Frank Gore, HB, [G]
John Abraham, RE, [G]
Michael Vick, QB, [G]
Maurkice Pouncey, C, [G]
Isaac Sopoaga, DT, [G]
Jason McCourty, CB (2nd Edition), [G]
Louis Delmas, FS, [G]
Eben Britton, RT, [G]
David Diehl, LG, [G]
Emmitt Smith (92 OVR), HB, [L]
Chad Greenway, LOLB, [F] (Week 13)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeking:
Michael Floyd, WR, [E]
Bryce Brown, HB, [E]
Patrick Robinson, CB, [E]
Andrew Luck, QB, [E]
Patrick Chung, SS, [G]
Anthony Fasano, TE, [G]
Kyle Rudolph, TE,
Patrick Willis, MLB (2nd Edition), [G]
Robert Griffin III, QB, [F] (Week 12)

Have:
Frank Gore, HB, [G]
John Abraham, RE, [G]
Michael Vick, QB, [G]
Maurkice Pouncey, C, [G]
Isaac Sopoaga, DT, [G]
Jason McCourty, CB (2nd Edition), [G]
Louis Delmas, FS, [G]
Eben Britton, RT, [G]
David Diehl, LG, [G]
Emmitt Smith (92 OVR), HB, [L]
Chad Greenway, LOLB, [F] (Week 13)

I actually have a lot more than that but I don't want to clutter the thread.

[quote name='jza1218']What does E mean?[/QUOTE]

Elite. You've probably seen the red coach cards? All the red cards are elites.

[quote name='KasterDB']Elite. You've probably seen the red coach cards? All the red cards are elites.[/QUOTE]

I did, that was my mistake, I misread Michael Floyd for Malcom and was confused.

Seeing as I just started playing a few weeks ago, not sure if im going to be able to help the group much.

But any tips on getting quick coins? Right now im doing the solo challanges

[quote name='slofton']Seeing as I just started playing a few weeks ago, not sure if im going to be able to help the group much.

But any tips on getting quick coins? Right now im doing the solo challanges[/QUOTE]

Sell any jersey, stadium, coach and playbook cards you don't need. You can easily get 150 coins a pop for them.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I actually have Osi, David Carr. Let me know if you want them.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. Take a look at what I have and see if there is something you want/need. If not, let me know if you are looking for someone or team in particular.

[quote name='slofton']There's a free beta draft going on from 6pm to 8pm EST. Its pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

As in the draft duels?

[quote name='Dark Rider']Wait, what is this? I have no idea what you guys are talking about.[/QUOTE]

Basically you go head to head against someone. You both get so many duel packs. You both open on up at the same time, pick on card from them, then pass the pack to the other player, pick a card, pass the pack, until all the cards are handed out and you build your team and play each other that way.

[quote name='slofton']Basically you go head to head against someone. You both get so many duel packs. You both open on up at the same time, pick on card from them, then pass the pack to the other player, pick a card, pass the pack, until all the cards are handed out and you build your team and play each other that way.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I am going to go try that right now. Thanks! :applause:

[quote name='slofton']Jza, I have that Justin Tuck G card.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, check out my list and let me know what you want or need. I'll send you an XBL request later to make things easier.

Jza, I have the McCourty and Jennings Midseason Movers cards. Possibly also Spiller and Trent Williams, although I might have auctioned them off. I can check for you when I get back to my console.

[quote name='jza1218']Awesome, check out my list and let me know what you want or need. I'll send you an XBL request later to make things easier.[/QUOTE]

Truthfully, I just started the game. Have a team around 85. If you have a few mid to high 80 ovr's, id gladly take those. Best player I have is a 90 Tony Romo lol

[quote name='slofton']Truthfully, I just started the game. Have a team around 85. If you have a few mid to high 80 ovr's, id gladly take those. Best player I have is a 90 Tony Romo lol[/QUOTE]

Dude, I've got gold cards out the wazoo. Let me know what positions you're week at, I'll give you a hand.

[quote name='slofton']Truthfully, I just started the game. Have a team around 85. If you have a few mid to high 80 ovr's, id gladly take those. Best player I have is a 90 Tony Romo lol[/QUOTE]

I can send you Ahmad Bradshaw (88 overall) or santonio holmes(86). That's just off the top of my head.

I'd just like to say that 2nd edition cards are such bullshit because I can never find the first edition cards needed for collections except for exorbitant prices on the auction hall.

I played two games of the Draft Duel. I got so, many, cards. All the cards from my teams, and three rookie packs. I have no idea how I will sort through them all.

Also, in one of the packs I got the MLB for the Seahawks, the Week 14 Fantasy version. If anyone does these, let me know.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I played two games of the Draft Duel. I got so, many, cards. All the cards from my teams, and three rookie packs. I have no idea how I will sort through them all.

Also, in one of the packs I got the MLB for the Seahawks, the Week 14 Fantasy version. If anyone does these, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Ooh, I do!

[quote name='KasterDB']Jza, I have the McCourty and Jennings Midseason Movers cards. Possibly also Spiller and Trent Williams, although I might have auctioned them off. I can check for you when I get back to my console.[/QUOTE]

Let me know what you want for them.

[quote name='jza1218']Let me know what you want for them.[/QUOTE]

If you don't have any of my requested cards, I'm getting close with my Bengals, Cowboys, and 49ers team collections. Obviously, I don't need all of them, but let me know if you have any you're willing to part with.

[quote name='KasterDB']If you don't have any of my requested cards, I'm getting close with my Bengals, Cowboys, and 49ers team collections. Obviously, I don't need all of them, but let me know if you have any you're willing to part with.[/QUOTE]

Here's what I have from those teams:

Cowboys:
Victor Butler (S)
Kyle Orton (S)

Bengals:

Dennis Roland (S)
Carlos Dunlap (G)
Terrence Newman (G)
Jason Allen (S)
Travelle Wharton (G)

49ers:
Ahmad Brooks (G)

I don't know why I have so many Bengals. Don't have any cards on your want list unfortunately. Any of those you need just let me know. Even if you need all of them, just trade me whatever.

[quote name='jza1218']Here's what I have from those teams:

Cowboys:
Victor Butler (S)
Kyle Orton (S)

Bengals:

Dennis Roland (S)
Carlos Dunlap (G)
Terrence Newman (G)
Jason Allen (S)
Travelle Wharton (G)

49ers:
Ahmad Brooks (G)

I don't know why I have so many Bengals. Don't have any cards on your want list unfortunately. Any of those you need just let me know. Even if you need all of them, just trade me whatever.[/QUOTE]

Okay, of the four second edition guys I mentioned, I have three: McCourty, Jennings, and Williams. The guys you listed either aren't in the collection or I already have, except for Jason Allen. However, I'm also look for stadiums, away uniforms, and defensive playbooks, if you have any.

Stadium:
Browns
Falcons
49ers
Patriots
Texans

Away Unis:
Broncos
Chiefs
Eagles
Falcons
Jaguars
Redskins
Seahawks
Titans
Vikings

Def. Playbooks:
Browns
Buccaneers
Eagles
Raiders
Ravens
Seahawks
Steelers
Titans

[quote name='KasterDB']Okay, of the four second edition guys I mentioned, I have three: McCourty, Jennings, and Williams. The guys you listed either aren't in the collection or I already have, except for Jason Allen. However, I'm also look for stadiums, away uniforms, and defensive playbooks, if you have any.

Stadium:
Browns
Falcons
49ers
Patriots
Texans

Away Unis:
Broncos
Chiefs
Eagles
Falcons
Jaguars
Redskins
Seahawks
Titans
Vikings

Def. Playbooks:
Browns
Buccaneers
Eagles
Raiders
Ravens
Seahawks
Steelers
Titans[/QUOTE]

I'm usually pretty quick to auction those off when I buy a pack, since I completed those collections a while back. I do have the Raiders and Bucs playbooks however. And of course, since I have the season ticket deal, I'll keep an eye out whenever I open those packs.

Cool. I'll go ahead and list my 3 guys, you can send me the playbooks and Allen next time you're online, and we'll be good :)

I got some cards, I haven't played MUT much since I feel to make my team any better is just going to be small increments. I'll list anything extra I got when I have a chance, but normally I just auction stuff off.

I would be interested in the following:

LG Gene Upshaw 99 1 Star
CB Dick Lane 99 2 Star
QB Steve Young 99 2 Star

[quote name='KasterDB']Okay, of the four second edition guys I mentioned, I have three: McCourty, Jennings, and Williams. The guys you listed either aren't in the collection or I already have, except for Jason Allen. However, I'm also look for stadiums, away uniforms, and defensive playbooks, if you have any.

Stadium:
Browns
Falcons
49ers
Patriots
Texans

Away Unis:
Broncos
Chiefs
Eagles
Falcons
Jaguars
Redskins
Seahawks
Titans
Vikings

Def. Playbooks:
Browns
Buccaneers
Eagles
Raiders
Ravens
Seahawks
Steelers
Titans[/QUOTE]
I just opened a couple packs and picked up both a Broncos uni and a Falcons stadium. Wacky.

Quick update: I have a Cassius Vaughn Fantasy Week 14 card now as well as a Dan Carpenter card (97 KPW, I use him as my kicker) if anyone is interested.

[quote name='KasterDB']Cool. I'll go ahead and list my 3 guys, you can send me the playbooks and Allen next time you're online, and we'll be good :)[/QUOTE]

Look for my offer tomorrow good sir.

[quote name='KasterDB']Cool. I'll go ahead and list my 3 guys, you can send me the playbooks and Allen next time you're online, and we'll be good :)[/QUOTE]

So I offered you the playbooks, but I couldn't offer you Allen for one of them. I offered you Thomas DeCoud, just as a placeholder. Put up a random silver card, and let me know who, and I can offer you Allen then.

[quote name='jza1218']So I offered you the playbooks, but I couldn't offer you Allen for one of them. I offered you Thomas DeCoud, just as a placeholder. Put up a random silver card, and let me know who, and I can offer you Allen then.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I put up Barrett Ruud, MLB for Tampa Bay.

[quote name='KasterDB']Okay, I put up Barrett Ruud, MLB for Tampa Bay.[/QUOTE]

LOL. That guy was my starting MLB for the longest time, until I got an extra Daryl Washington Fantasy Card. Once my kid goes for a nap in a little bit, I'll make it happen cap'n.

[quote name='jza1218']Kaster, do you still need the Titans away uniform?[/QUOTE]

I do, actually. I have the Lawrence Timmons 2nd edition card if you want it.

[quote name='KasterDB']I do, actually. I have the Lawrence Timmons 2nd edition card if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Oh sweet. Next time I'm on I'll put up the Titans card. Do you need the Elvis Dumervil Elite Campus Champions card?

[quote name='jza1218']Oh sweet. Next time I'm on I'll put up the Titans card. Do you need the Elvis Dumervil Elite Campus Champions card?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I actually have an extra one of him, haha. Thanks though.

[quote name='KasterDB']Nope, I actually have an extra one of him, haha. Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

Just make your team symmetrical, like I am trying to do.

bread's done
Back