• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#271 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

What a rainy, wet christmas.
So many presents, the kids have forgotten to open some.

(Why am I still looking at the deals thread?)

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#272 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

That looks pretty sweet, I'd buy one if I owned a house.

$200+ for a thermostat? I paid $75 for mine and I thought I was overpaying.

#273 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

It all depends on what you want it to do.

It's damn expensive, but then again you should see my AC bills in the summer now. Working from home and having FIL live with us at home 24/7 makes a simple scheduled "home and away" system hard to pay off. I can toggle it on and off with 30-60 minutes notice now remotely and should finally get some decent savings. If I see a 10-20% savings over the older model then it will pay for the difference in less than a year.

These are not the best deal for a 9-5'er with a standard weekly schedule- but it hopefully works for us.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#274 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:56 AM

I ended up with a very Star Wars themed Christmas this year. Boba Fett hoodie, robe, and then a Vader alarm clock and Empire Strikes Back bed sheets for the missus and I.

I got this Star Wars Visual Guide and it's a really cool book. It includes a lot of lore stuff from the expanded universe stuff from the books and games, as I saw some KOTORII and Republic Commando stuff in there.

#275 Ugamer_X

Ugamer_X

You can trust me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

Congrats to Dt778 for winning the OTT FF League. Also, thanks for beating Rock. I can't believe I dominated all year in points then fell flat for both weeks of the playoffs.

#276 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

I need a programmable thermostat, but not that expensive of one. Just one to settle the "dont turn the heat down when you come to bed" arguments.

And Christmas is over. Built with legos, did doll-sticker dress up (A Pretty Purple Party Dress!) and crafts Back to the grind tomorrow.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#277 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:41 AM

Retina iPad screen is beautiful.

#278 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

Congrats to Dt778 for winning the OTT FF League. Also, thanks for beating Rock. I can't believe I dominated all year in points then fell flat for both weeks of the playoffs.

That sorta happened to me in another league. Kicked ass all season. Last week put up a stinker. Then smashed this week to win 3rd place.

#279 Wolve11

Wolve11

yea whatever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

Any regulars here want a free iPhone code for battlefield bad company 2?

#280 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

Hooray. I'm in the middle of a blizzard.

#281 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

Tonight's going to be fun. Working in the snow. Already fearing the ride to and back since while it's snowing right now, it's supposed to be freezing rain / sleet later tonight.

Hell, was already in a (very minor) accident Monday night when it snowed.

card.png

#282 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

Wife got talked into buying the Gamestop Power Up Pro card when she bought me a game there. Think I've been in gamestop maybe 5 times in the past year.

Do most of my trade ins to Amazon now. Back to work today. Might do a fake sick call (personal day) tomorrow if we're doing something with FiL before he leaves.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#283 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

Holy shit. This blizzard is crazy bad. It's still early and we already got a few inches of snow and nobody seemed to believe the weather forecast enough to salt the highways around here, but I'm lucky to get home in only 30 minutes with my route that normally takes 15 minutes. We're supposed to get about 8-14 inches by tomorrow morning.

#284 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

Tonight wasn't too bad, but my legs are sore as hell. Carts don't move very well at all when there's slush everywhere. Being soaked though, at least I got some free pants out of it.

card.png

#285 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:28 AM

I wonder how long the games I got for Xmas will sit on my shelf before I ever bother with them. At least I'm putting in some work on Battlefield 3 for PC. Just waiting for Black Ops 2 to drop more than 17% on Steam.

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#286 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

Tonight's going to be fun. Working in the snow. Already fearing the ride to and back since while it's snowing right now, it's supposed to be freezing rain / sleet later tonight.

Hell, was already in a (very minor) accident Monday night when it snowed.

We got about 3-4 inches up in the Northeast PA so far. They were calling for 3-8 depending where you watched. No clue on the freezing rain/slush as I am not walking outside at 1:45 in the morning :lol:.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#287 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

Why doesn't LinkinPrime post here anymore? :(

#288 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

Cross-Buy is pretty neat... gf bought me PS Battle All Stars for the PS3, comes with free PSV game download, and then the save files sync across both platforms.

#289 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

Morning, OTT.

Drive home yesterday was fun...and this morning was more of the same. Good thing it's a slow week on the roads.

At least I'm carpooling with Mrs. Number83 this week.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#290 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

We got about 3-4 inches up in the Northeast PA so far. They were calling for 3-8 depending where you watched. No clue on the freezing rain/slush as I am not walking outside at 1:45 in the morning :lol:.

We probably had about two inches of snow and then it rained pretty hard for a couple hours making everything one big sloppy mess. Roads were surprisingly not bad at all on my way home, but curious if there's any black ice and such this morning.

card.png

#291 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

Morning, OTT.

Drive home yesterday was fun...and this morning was more of the same. Good thing it's a slow week on the roads.

At least I'm carpooling with Mrs. Number83 this week.

83 is getting some road head!

#292 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

83 is getting some road head!

I wish!!!!

If anything I'll get my ear talked off for the 35 minute car ride.

:headache:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#293 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

People who lives in areas with snow haha. West coast, bay-beeee!

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#294 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

Family Feud still kills to this day. Steve Harvey asks "Name something that's difficult to say to someone else." A pretty standard and general question. With two strikes down a woman answers by first saying "I'm celibate so this really doesn't apply to me, but....telling a man he has a small penis."

I fucking lost it when I heard her say it and needless to say it was not up on the board.

#295 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

One of the few things I miss about Anchorage is people's non-chalant and calm reaction to snow. Down here it's like "Snow? Lock the doors! Into the bomb shelter! We're all going to die!!!"

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#296 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

One of the few things I miss about Anchorage is people's non-chalant and calm reaction to snow. Down here it's like "Snow? Lock the doors! Into the bomb shelter! We're all going to die!!!"

There are two people in my WoW Raiding Guild who live in Alaska...It's great when you ask them how the weather is and they casually respond -40 degrees and 2 feet of snow...like it's just another day.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#297 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

Fuck snow. I'll take 110+ on the heat index over snow or cold weather any day. I fucking hate the cold.

Posted Image

#298 DarlingNina

DarlingNina

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Happy holidays, OTT!

#299 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

What the fuck.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#300 PlumeNoir

PlumeNoir

Ch'p is still a badass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:19 AM

First Nina, then me?

Weird...

Plume, your solution to everything is sex. [-(