Photo
- - - - -

Put On Your Yarmulke, Here Comes HanukkOTT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#31 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

From time to time, my wife asks me "do you still play COD with Rocko?" Lol. She don't know.

I wish! I've pretty much completely fallen out of console gaming... I pretty much only play games on my phone and Vita/3DS now. I guess that's what moving out and going to school does to you. I never even played MW3 aside from a little bit with my roommate's disc last year. :c

#32 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

All those spam accounts are from some Vietnamese dude..... Minh?

Shhhhh, you werent suppose to say anything

#33 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Every two weeks? I'd have a full beard in two weeks. I shave every other day at least.

I'm one of those dudes that just can't grow a beard. My hair genetics are just too light and thin for that sort of thing.

#34 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

I'm one of those dudes that just can't grow a beard. My hair genetics are just too light and thin for that sort of thing.

I can't grow shit.

#35 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

I can grow shit, you just have to eat a lot of - ugh...

/jake

:(

#36 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

My new favorite video on Youtube (NSFW!)

Spoiler

Posted Image

#37 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

Funny, I just decided to grow my beard out for the winter several weeks ago. First time I've bothered having a full one in 2-3 years. Always hated making sure everything is even on my neck

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#38 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

Genetics are fucking weird. I was born a platinum blond, became a brunette over time and ever since I've been able to grow a full beard, it's always had a reddish-brown color to it.

Oh, and those crazy Asians, what will they come up with next:

#39 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

I swear I tried to find this thread for like 5 minutes but didn't see it anywhere...I was wondering if it got deleted. CAG was acting up though too, so that's probably why.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#40 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

EDIT: New message, how many of you believe the world is coming to an end? And why haven't I seen more 2012 doomsday movies? I feel jipped.

Edited by Thekrakrabbit, 14 December 2012 - 12:42 AM.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#41 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

a) No one

b) They're all horrible

And I can grow a beard in about a week .. but theres nothing happening at the north pole. I'd gladly give up my beard growing ability for hair. :(

Posted Image

#42 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

EDIT: New message, how many of you believe the world is coming to an end? And why haven't I seen more 2012 doomsday movies? I feel jipped.

I believe it will, in about 500 billion years.

#43 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

EDIT: New message, how many of you believe the world is coming to an end?

I'll admit to pretending to believe, if only to give justification for my procrastination. Looks like I need to find a new reason once 2013 rolls around.

card.png

#44 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

The two year old puked everywhere a little while ago. Hot dogs, shell noodles, and red kool-aid. She just kept walking while she did it. She took that barfing on tour. Fun times.

#45 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

All the razor talk makes me want to mention that I really like the high end Schick disposable. I was always a Gilette guy until the new Schick. Target puts that thing in a bundle for the holidays and you end up with the razor, 4 extra blades, and shaving cream for 10 bucks. Ends up being a really good deal since the blades themselves are usually like 10 bucks.

Posted Image

#46 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

The sun is expected to burn out the remainder of it's gases in 3.4 Billion years, then it will begin to expand and devour the solar system...before it's light finally dims.

Any is CAG really slow for anyone else? Takes like 40 seconds for a page to load.
__

The Schick Quattro is pretty nice, but for the price it really doesnt have the longevity of the Fusion ProGlide. For the disposibles, Ive always liked the Schick Extreme.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#47 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

Hobbit was good. Some parts dragged but overall the movie flew by.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#48 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:46 AM

The Old spice game is the saving grace of all of the stupid shit to come from the end of the world bullshit.

#49 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

I'm on my last blade of Gillete Mach 3. I shave often and they do last a while though I know I should be replacing the blade sooner. But next time I'm going to try out the cheap throwaway twin blades.

#50 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

shaving is for pussies....literally

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#51 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

Durrrrrrrrrrrr

#52 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Hiyooo?

Posted Image

#53 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

Well, at least I have one day off this week.

I started playing Saints Row 2 (since it was free) it's not bad, but my fingers keep switching to GTA controls for things. Shame it doesn't have any trophies.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#54 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

Think I'm gonna play a bunch of my XBL games I bought but forgot about. Like Mark of the Ninja and Robotron.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#55 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

Mark of the Ninja is fantastic. I did some work on it during certification and it remains one of the best games I've ever worked on. I bought it full price the day it went on Steam.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#56 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

And yet -another- call to the HVAC/restoration guys. So, you guys are coming out today, right? Because it's after one, and you said you'd be here on Friday.....

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#57 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

There is no way they honor it, but I did just drop 200 at Dicks on some nice shit. 50 percent off makes a lot of items very appealing.

Posted Image

#58 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

CAG has been slow for me the past couple days too...it's been doing that thing where I log in and it randomly logs me out too.

#59 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

Hope I get to go see The Hobbit tomorrow and in 48 FPS...wonder if it will make me nauseous.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#60 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

Hope I get to go see The Hobbit tomorrow and in 48 FPS...wonder if it will make me nauseous.

The closest 48 FPS theater near me is like 2 hours away. Wilmington and Winston-Salem have compatible theaters, but Raleigh doesn't.

It kind of sucks because I would like to check it out in 48 FPS and 3D.

Posted Image