Put On Your Yarmulke, Here Comes HanukkOTT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#91 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:06 AM

Vs forum gets boring real fast, regardless of whether or not you beat them up like debating masters. They keep throwing out racist and "fence sitter" all the time on anybody who isn't as Democrat as humanly possible. Not democrat? Slap. Not democrat enough? Slap. Are democrat but disagree with one thing? Double slap and called a "fence sitter".

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#92 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

I thought about making beef wellington but then I found out what it actually was...no thanks.

#93 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

I thought about making beef wellington but then I found out what it actually was...no thanks.

I've never had it, but it looks really good when they make it on Hell's Kitchen.

#94 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:22 AM

Well, looks like I'll be going to see GWAR alone next Friday. Two of my best friends are busy. One is going out of state for family shit and the other his "girlfriend" is in town

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#95 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

It's covered in foie gras.

#96 Eviltude

Eviltude

Steam Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

Lightning just struck so close to my house that I thought there had been an explosion in my house. I had my 7.1 headset on at 3/4 volume to boot.
Posted Image

#97 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

I've never had it, but it looks really good when they make it on Hell's Kitchen.

The Hell's Kitchen restaurant only makes two things - beef wellington and risotto.

Posted Image

#98 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

Going to fancy brunch with the wife. Sans kids.
Then off to work. Then home to sleep. Up earlier than usual this morning.

9 days till Christmas. Done with most shopping except for possibly some extended family stuff.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#99 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Well, shit. I should have know a 90% discount was too good to be true. Received this cancellation notice from amazon this morning.

We have oversold this item. We have a nightly upload of quantity available and price on Amazon. Last night we had an error in our upload which transposed the quantity field with the price field. Instead of 9 in stock at $98 and it uploaded as 98 in stock at $9. We are sorry for any inconvenience our error has caused.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#100 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Morning, OTT.

Not sure what I want to do today.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#101 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

Try to take over the world?

Posted Image

#102 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Two of the games I was playing most on my Nexus 7 just lost all progress for no reason, which is my biggest issue with mobile gaming and why I don't want to invest much in it compared to 3DS/Vita.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#103 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

If anyone's in the market for N64, NES, or (primarily) SNES games, I have a bunch on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/...=&_trksid=p3686

PRobably going to unload a bunch of guides and some current gen games soon, too.

Also looking to unload a DS Lite (black, perfect cosmetic condition, with charger and 2 flash cards [for legitimate use only of course]), PSP 2000 (silver, has CFW), and Apple Magic Mouse (opened but unused) if anyone's interested before they hit eBay.

Edited by Rocko, 16 December 2012 - 09:38 PM.

#104 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:01 AM

Man the end of Dexter tonight was great. I hope they do a good job of wrapping the show up next season. This season fixed a lot of the problems with S6 and made it interesting again.

Posted Image

#105 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

Was tonight the finale?

#106 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:24 AM

Was tonight the finale?

Yeah. Finale's of Homeland and Dexter are tonight.

Posted Image

#107 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

I love Saul Berenson. I love homeland. Best show evarrrr

#108 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

Morning, OTT.

If anyone's in the market for N64, NES, or (primarily) SNES games, I have a bunch on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/...=&_trksid=p3686

PRobably going to unload a bunch of guides and some current gen games soon, too.

Also looking to unload a DS Lite (black, perfect cosmetic condition, with charger and 2 flash cards [for legitimate use only of course]), PSP 2000 (silver, has CFW), and Apple Magic Mouse (opened but unused) if anyone's interested before they hit eBay.

I'd be interested in some of the guides, Rocko. Shoot me a list of what you have and how much per guide, and if I dont have them I'll buy some.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#109 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

I love Saul Berenson. I love homeland. Best show evarrrr

I've always said Patinkin was an underrated actor. It's easily the best thing Daines has done and Lewis is as good as he was in Band of Brothers. The writing sometimes leaves me underwhelmed (which ironic since that's what it's won awards for, maybe token ones) The overall narrative of the US domestic citizen being the potential terrorist is a neat angle, why they had to go back to that well 3 times in the first two seasons is just groan worthy.

It's still very worth watching, I've got to finish catching up- the characters more than make up for any other short comings.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#110 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

I've always said Patinkin was an underrated actor. It's easily the best thing Daines has done and Lewis is as good as he was in Band of Brothers. The writing sometimes leaves me underwhelmed (which ironic since that's what it's won awards for, maybe token ones) The overall narrative of the US domestic citizen being the potential terrorist is a neat angle, why they had to go back to that well 3 times in the first two seasons is just groan worthy.

It's still very worth watching, I've got to finish catching up- the characters more than make up for any other short comings.

The finale was so good that any criticism I had of the second half of this season has been rendered moot. It was that good. Dexter and Homeland both had excellent finales last night.

#111 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

8 days till christmas. 7 days of shopping left.

Gotta change the baby's sleep schedule around. No more sleeping in late in the morning, no more staying up late at night and being passed from parent to parent. No more gymnastics in bed when we're trying to sleep.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#112 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

He was great in Criminal Minds, and then he got crucified for why and how he left. I quit watching not long after he left for the same reasons he wanted off of the show. Well, that and because Joe Mantegna, who replaced him, was nowhere near as good.

The finale was so good that any criticism I had of the second half of this season has been rendered moot. It was that good. Dexter and Homeland both had excellent finales last night.

Homeland:
Spoiler

#113 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

What was the name of that dude that use to post in the OTT and went on Hell's Kitchen? I'm trying to find his mac and cheese youtube vid.

#114 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

JimmieMac

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#115 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

Found it. Thanks!

#116 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

Thanks for not spoiler tagging that shit about homeland, dicks.

#117 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

Didn't really give anything away but:
Spoiler

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#118 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Didn't really give anything away but:

Spoiler

Not clicking that....

#119 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

Serious question: would one of you jabronis buy portal 2 for the pc from gamefly for me and let me pay you back with PayPal? It's $5 for the steam code.

#120 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

Yea, I can swing that. PM me if someone else hasn't already.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.