Put On Your Yarmulke, Here Comes HanukkOTT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#151 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

SoCo has made it hard for me to drink anything but gin at this point. I used to be a bourbon guy but after a friend shoved SoCo and lime into my hands I haven't been able to touch whisky.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#152 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

I can relate. For about 3-4 years I was rum (summer) and vodka (winter) only when I wasn't drinking beer. I attribute that to all the garbage I drank leading up to that protracted beverage pallete cleansing.

#153 Rumors

Rumors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

I rarely drink anymore, I have assorted beers that I've been sitting on for months including an octobfest as well as half a bottle of Jameson

#154 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

I'm not much of a beer drinker at all. Hard liquor has gotten way too expensive lately now that the state has gotten out of the business.
I do enjoy a bottle of red wine, though.

And I'm not going any where near a retail store for another 8 days. Maybe the grocery store, but I'd prefer to even avoid that if possible.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#155 darthbudge

darthbudge

The Real DB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:31 AM

Good tequila is easily the best hard liquor.

#156 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

SoCo has made it hard for me to drink anything but gin at this point. I used to be a bourbon guy but after a friend shoved SoCo and lime into my hands I haven't been able to touch whisky.

Gin is something that I hate with a purple passion. I will admit that the only exceptions are long islands and gin and tonic. Tho with gin and tonic it can only be Tanquray or better. I guess for some reason, gin tastes like celery to me, and that taste makes me wanna wretch

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#157 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

Good tequila is easily the best hard liquor.

Tell that to a Scotch snob...I dare ya lol

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#158 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

Morning, OTT.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#159 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

:whee:

#160 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

School's out-

#161 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Forever....

That have some nice bundles on GOG but I'm all outta money.

#162 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

I called sneakypenguin bro like 3 times and he never said a word.

#163 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

I have a sort of "bro filter" where I just no longer process the word.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#164 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

Surprised no one did a doomsday OTT, or OTTpocalypse.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#165 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

I finally pop in max Payne 3 and the DVD drive won't read the second disc to install. What's really weird is that when I go to have details it sometimes shows a kingdom of keflings instead. When I press play now, it loads aegis wing.

#166 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

Shit, I gotta stop buying stuff on Amazon.
No, I gotta stop checking Slickdeals. All these toy deals for thiings that are $4 or $5 are starting to add up. Should be getting about 6 packages on the 22nd or 23rd now.

And there's even MORE Thomas engines on sale.....

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#167 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

Munch NEVER calls me bro. :(

#168 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:46 AM

Sorry, bro.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#169 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

Surprised no one did a doomsday OTT, or OTTpocalypse.

Did it already pass, shit I'm late!

#170 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

Man, moving away sucks, I've lost all my local connects. :c

#171 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

Morning, OTT.

So I finally got that new job within this company that I applied for...now all of a sudden they found the money and want to pay me what I'm worth?!?! Well guess what? It's too late. Should have done it when I needed it the most.

So they are PO'd because they can't beleive that someone in this world would rather do something they like for less money as opposed to doing something they hate for more money and not going to make my transition easy...but the joke is on them.

I have 30 days until I assume my new role, and 12 days vacation I still need to use for this year by January 30. They can leave a message.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#172 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

At the Univ oncologist office wIth FIL and someone is going apeshit at the check-in desk they got here at 8:30 (half hour before us) and I think they are about to call security. I'd video it but I really empathize. If security comes I will, for both her sake and the offices.

Typing furiously trying to appear uninterested. Awkward.

#173 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Morning, OTT.

So I finally got that new job within this company that I applied for...now all of a sudden they found the money and want to pay me what I'm worth?!?! Well guess what? It's too late. Should have done it when I needed it the most.

So they are PO'd because they can't beleive that someone in this world would rather do something they like for less money as opposed to doing something they hate for more money and not going to make my transition easy...but the joke is on them.

I have 30 days until I assume my new role, and 12 days vacation I still need to use for this year by January 30. They can leave a message.

So new job in a different deparment of the same employer?
Posted Image

Thanks to Tiphireth for the help and modium for the pics.

#174 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

83 is a capitalist swine, "studies "show most people aren't motivated by salary increases and bonuses. Seriously though, good on you- you've got college tuition on your horizon, no?

So the couple left before sec' got here, she was crying. Another dude just got up and left loudly saying bullshit- glad there is wifi.

#175 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

We are now on our third kindle in twelve months. Kids are hard on that thing.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#176 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

Make a makeshift armor for it, I'm sure it is possible to do with a little effort.

Also, sicknesses and various illnesses are killing everyone around me :rofl:

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#177 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

So new job in a different deparment of the same employer?

Yup...I'm moving from IT to the business side.

83 is a capitalist swine, "studies "show most people aren't motivated by salary increases and bonuses. Seriously though, good on you- you've got college tuition on your horizon, no?

Yes, I have one in college now. That was part of my motivation...The outsourcing to India here is getting ridiculous. The department I am going to cannot do that, so it's more secure.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#178 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

We are now on our third kindle in twelve months. Kids are hard on that thing.

Not sure as to the nature of the Kindle failures, but as a heads up, make sure to keep it away from laptops and other such electronics. My wife's Kindle failed after we went on a long trip and she put in a bag against her laptop. Couldn't get it to turn on after that, but we originally thought it was the airport x-rays. Recently we took another trip, this time no airports were involved, and she did the same thing and figured it was the laptop.

Yup...I'm moving from IT to the business side.

Good on you. Hopefully it'll be a nice transition after the move and you'll be more appreciated.
Posted Image

Thanks to Tiphireth for the help and modium for the pics.

#179 darthbudge

darthbudge

The Real DB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

Man, moving away sucks, I've lost all my local connects. :c

Are you no longer going to UF?

#180 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

Are you no longer going to UF?

I meant moving from my hometown, since I'm home for the holidays! Still chuggin' away at UF. Which reminds me, I wonder what ever happened to stoneface...

Got some 360/Wii games up on eBay now, and a lot of Pixar DVDs, if anyone's interested: http://www.ebay.com/...=&_trksid=p3686