Model Airplanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChosenOne1

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to purchase a model airplane as a gift for my friend who is an avid collector of model airplanes from World War 2, but I'm struggling to find a good place to buy one. I found out that the store he bought them from no longer exists so I am trying to find another store that sells them.

I am looking for World War 2 model airplanes Scale 1:18, specifically either a B17 Flying Fortress, B24 Liberator, B25 Mitchell, or a B29 Superfortress.

If you know a reputable website that sells these airplanes or other airplanes (I mean has around 25 planes already: 3 Corsairs, a P38 Lightning, 2 Zeros, 2 Avengers, 3 Me 109s, 3 Me 262s, 3 P51 Mustangs, a P40 Warhawk, a P-47 Thunderbolt, a Spitfire and a few others) could you link me to the website?

Thank you for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I meant to edit and put that. Pre-made models.

I know he has this model, but something like this.

Edit: I may just have to say any plane will do since I can't find anything on the B-17, B-24, etc...

I reviewed his planes and this is what he already has: a Corsairs, 2 Zeros, 3 P51 Mustangs, 2 Me 262s, 1 Hellcat, 1 P40 Warhawk, 2 Avengers, 1 P38 Lightning, 1 P47 Thunderbolt, 2 Stuka dive bombers, 1 Spitfire, 3 Me 109s, and 1 Fw 190. He also has a model F-14, F-16, F-18, and a MIG.

Edit 2: Just spoke with a someone who knows a lot about these planes. I realized that a 1:18 scale for these kinds of planes is simply outrageous since they were gigantic planes anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back