Photo
- - - - -

Free 99Gamers.com Accounts + 5 Free Coins ($5)

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim

Arcade Cabinet Builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

What username did you use to sign up? If you haven't signed up yet, make sure you do that first, then post your username and I'll approve you.

I missed the sign up first part. Signed up now as GinsuVictim.
THANKS!

#62 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

If it's not too late, I'd like to get in on this. I was a bit hesitant at first but I've heard nothing but positive things so far.

I only have 1 Marketplace transaction here but hundreds of successful trades completed through Goozex. My username there is the same one as on CAG and the same I used to sign up on 99gamers. TIA

#63 GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim

Arcade Cabinet Builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

Holy crap, I like this site. Doesn't hurt that I just got NBA2k11 basically free. :D

#64 NCBEARS

NCBEARS

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

I'd like my (5) free coins, thanks: http://99gamers.com/NCBEARS

#65 bkruz11

bkruz11

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

eLefAdEr: You're in!

GinsuViction: Glad you are liking it so far!

#66 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:07 AM

eLefAdEr: You're in!

Excellent, thanks! \\:D/

#67 FidelityNy

FidelityNy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

Signed up. FidelityNy

#68 bkruz11

bkruz11

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

All 25 have been added now! If you still want to give the site a try, feel free to sign up and post your username here and I'll approve you for the next little while, but you won't receive the 5 free coins. Thanks again everyone!

#69 bob101910

bob101910

Cammy's Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

Just missed it. That's what I get for studying for finals all week. Following on Twitter. I'll just wait for the site to open up to more people.

My Completed Games   (Last Updated: 07/10/14 *Most Recent: Guacamelee - X1*)   

This Week on YouTube: Project Spark (X1)  - Next Week on YouTube: N/A

This Weekend on Twitch:  Garry's Mod (PC), Project Spark Special (X1)

Gamertag: Bob101910 RFP

#70 FidelityNy

FidelityNy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

Thank you! Just got a free game, if all goes well you can bet I'm gonna use 99gamers over eBay.

#71 flatfeetkid

flatfeetkid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

I'll give it a try. flatfeetkid

flatfeetkid.png

#72 bkruz11

bkruz11

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

I'll give it a try. flatfeetkid

Approved you flatfeetkid.

#73 larpi

larpi

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

Can I get in on this? I have over 200 trades out on Goozex under the username larpi all with positive feedback. I have been interested in your site as I know several of of friends from Goozex who actively use it but I have been hesitant to join because of the entry fee.

#74 FidelityNy

FidelityNy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

Can I get in on this? I have over 200 trades out on Goozex under the username larpi all with positive feedback. I have been interested in your site as I know several of of friends from Goozex who actively use it but I have been hesitant to join because of the entry fee.

Pay the entry fee, that money goes back to you. You're going to end up adding the same $5 in the future to buy a game, so might as well start off with 5 credits on your account.

#75 NCBEARS

NCBEARS

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

1. SackManBoy 2. unitedvandalism 3. cyclonestoney 4. tcbys 5. crr1119 6. Davesrt10 7. cmp2005 8. vantheman 9. cmp2005 10. vantheman 11. georox 12. CobraSavage 13. Slackjaw 14. spoderman 15. Blade 16. Jragon 17. MrPiggles 18. thereefernander 19. golfing7861 20. pmkatiyar 21. Bill Mcdougal 22. V4oLDbOY 23. GinsuVictim 24. eLefAdEr 25. FidelityNy

probably a typo, but do you realize that cmp2005 and vantheman are both listed TWICE?

I can vouch for Larpi (and elefader, who has already been added) as a good trader and forum contributor.

#76 GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim

Arcade Cabinet Builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

probably a typo, but do you realize that cmp2005 and vantheman are both listed TWICE?

Looks like there ARE two spots still. :D

#77 bkruz11

bkruz11

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

Looks like there ARE two spots still. :D

Haha it seems you guys are right. I double posted those two so I've given coins to the next two people that had joined. (flatfeetkid and bob101910)

Yeah sure. Just let me know once you sign up.

#78 Bob_Namg

Bob_Namg

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

Wait, I have to have traded on these forums? Aw, damn!

Well, I guess I won't be entering a contest like this any time soon...

Edited by Bob_Namg, 13 December 2012 - 08:42 PM.
Realization of the fact that the contest had prequisite records and blargh

#79 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:27 AM

I bought something the day you posted this (which was Monday, right?) and my seller hasn't done anything. Will there be a way to refund coins? Kinda want to get a certain game before Christmas.

#80 bkruz11

bkruz11

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

I bought something the day you posted this (which was Monday, right?) and my seller hasn't done anything. Will there be a way to refund coins? Kinda want to get a certain game before Christmas.

Hey blade,

I've messaged the seller. You bought the game on Tuesday and we normally give at least 48 hours to ship. The seller had just shipped earlier on Tuesday so it will most likely be shipped by tomorrow. If not, I'll make sure I cancel the trade and you'll be able to grab another game.

We're currently working on improving the trade process, where you will be able to cancel the trade after a certain amount of days (without contacting us) if the buyer fails to acknowledge the trade. This will go live once we open up the site in the next few weeks and will make the trade process go much smoother.

If there are any more updates for this trade, I'll pm you or email you from help@99gamers.com.

Cheers!

Edited by bkruz11, 14 December 2012 - 04:03 AM.

#81 blablah2382

blablah2382

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

Yeah I'll probably not be using this either. :)

#82 Reguard

Reguard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:54 AM

Neat site, looks better than Goozex. I signed up under Gearx.

#83 bkruz11

bkruz11

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

Neat site, looks better than Goozex. I signed up under Gearx.

Approved you!

#84 Kinmar

Kinmar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

If you're still allowing free entry I have a lot of positive trades on Goozex (sadly none here). Username is kinmar everywhere, thanks.

Naturally Skilled

#85 bkruz11

bkruz11

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

If you're still allowing free entry I have a lot of positive trades on Goozex (sadly none here). Username is kinmar everywhere, thanks.

Approved you!

#86 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

I already joined a couple weeks back and have sent a game out and received one. It's not bad but It's frustrating waiting for someone to buy your game though. But I understand the site is still fairly new so I will be patient.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png