• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

has anyone managed the following?

PM and Buy Halo 4 and Hitman Absolution for $80
Get $40 GC

Trade-in both games to Amazon (Gamespot Limited time TIV) for $33.75 + $35

Get about $28.75 - Tax in Best Buy GC

seem too much of a trouble though

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#302 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

I ordered through the phone, and never got an email about it. It doesn't show up in my orders on my account, but my GC has been charged.

#303 madmak28

madmak28

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

I know it's late notice, but this worked at the BB in Issaquah, WA. Bought two copies of Halo and PM'd Amazon. Received the GC. Completed purchase at customer service. Good luck!

#304 spicoli420

spicoli420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

my online order required me to pick it up at the store before they could price match. Shipping of course would be the best option for this late in the deal. I just received my gc for my online order that was placed a few days back. I think I'll use it to buy a vita memory card tomorrow.

#305 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

I got my games today from an phone order... But wth they came by usps when it shows ups as tracking... so wth is arriving on the 18th... my gc???

No idea. I did store pickup for game and the gc was by mail. My tracking# for the gc wasn't even working.

#306 Tiako

Tiako

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

Is this over with?

#307 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

Is this over with?

The GC is still in effect, problem is finding a rep that will price match the games. I have had no issues placing orders before today, but I called twice today to try to PM NBA baller beats and get the GC, and both times the rep told me that they were sent a memo saying not to PM any items that doesn't have the "low price guarantee" listed over the price.

I am sure you can still get in on this deal, but it may take a few tries dealing with different reps. I got all the games I wanted so I am gonna stop beating this horse, lol.

#308 nachosgrande

nachosgrande

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

Woohoo! Worked for me in store. Just went right to the check out, PM'd forza and halo from target, and essentially paid $19.99 each.

#309 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:02 AM

Wth, that would be your gc. Wth?!?!

nvm ups media sends it to usps sometimes, apparently i just have no tracking on my gc...

Edited by Hemi, 16 December 2012 - 02:23 AM.

#310 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

I ordered through the phone, and never got an email about it. It doesn't show up in my orders on my account, but my GC has been charged.

Did they link your reward zone? They also should of given you a order # anyway.

#311 AAK_SO_COLD

AAK_SO_COLD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

Got Halo 4 and Hitman with NO hassle. Pretty Busy in there also.
Learn from the BEST :D

#312 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

this is working online right now with next week's sale prices hurry before its dead!

#313 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:47 AM

Good catch, but they were on that one quick. I can still get it to load into cart like that, but can't finish the checkout. Tried in two different browsers.

#314 GreenArrow

GreenArrow

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

this is working online right now with next week's sale prices hurry before its dead!

Nice try, but the gift card cost $40 instead of 0

#315 mark_IV

mark_IV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

You have to add both eligible games to cart. Then the $40 GC

Did you successfully place the order though? I tried and at final checkout the offer was expired.

#316 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

I just got it to work. Added the $40 GC myself and the GC zeroed out.

#317 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:22 AM

Won't let me check out... says promotion no longer available.

#318 mark_IV

mark_IV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

Won't let me check out... says promotion no longer available.

Same here.

#319 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

Tempted to get 2 halos and trade them in like I did the other one yesterday. Idk how three halo 4's traded in within 3 days would look on my RZ record though lol..
Posted Image

#320 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

Is $40 worth a ban??? No...

#321 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

Tempted to get 2 halos and trade them in like I did the other one yesterday. Idk how three halo 4's traded in within 3 days would look on my RZ record though lol..

Is $40 worth a ban??? No...

Wut?

He's talking about the first guy I quoted. Don't abuse this to trade back in a second after buying it.

#322 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

Yeah I traded one in the other one Ima throw on ebay for 50 and eat the fees instead of risking my juicy bestbuy deals!

#323 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

Did they link your reward zone? They also should of given you a order # anyway.

I'm not really sure, the rep just told me to give her my email and phone number. That should be enough to find my reward zone info, but IDK if she actually linked it. I never got an order # though. Was she supposed to tell me it?

#324 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

I'm not really sure, the rep just told me to give her my email and phone number. That should be enough to find my reward zone info, but IDK if she actually linked it. I never got an order # though. Was she supposed to tell me it?

did u ever give the shipping address??? Also yes she was but wait a few days to see if u get shipping confirmation.

#325 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

Unbelievable, I go to two Best Buys in CA today and both I get a customer service person who says you don't get the gift if you want the price match price on Halo 4 and Hitman.
I must have the worst luck.

#326 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Unbelievable, I go to two Best Buys in CA today and both I get a customer service person who says you don't get the gift if you want the price match price on Halo 4 and Hitman.

CA here as well. Same thing happened to me, was either a price match or the gift-card. The only copy of Hitman Absolution they had left though was a Professional Edition, which they had no problem price-matching to $40, so I was alright with just a price match.

The gift-card would've been nice as well though. :(

#327 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

did u ever give the shipping address??? Also yes she was but wait a few days to see if u get shipping confirmation.

Of course I did. I'll wait. Should I call if I don't receive anything?

CA here as well. Same thing happened to me, was either a price match or the gift-card. The only copy of Hitman Absolution they had left though was a Professional Edition, which they had no problem price-matching to $40, so I was alright with just a price match.

The gift-card would've been nice as well though. :(

The deal ended yesterday, no?

#328 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

Oh, I didn't try doing it online last night. I actually went in-store for it on Friday. They wouldn't give the gift-card with the price-match. Just one.

#329 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

I was able to PM my 2 Halo 4's I ordered on friday to the 39.99 BB.com price this morning. Gift Card should be here tomorrow, good deal.

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#330 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Wow. I called them up and found out the e-mail was wrong, so it never counted as a purchase on my reward zone or regular BB account. I got the order number though.

Don't even care because when I searched it up, I found out that the rep had PM'd Hitman Absolution Professional Edition to $40. OMG YES!

Anyways, the GC has no tracking number? It just says "USPS 00000000000000NONE" while the games have the same tracking number by UPS. The delivery date is tomorrow for all three items, so I guess I'll be fine.