• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 acthechamp

acthechamp

CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Playstation Plus.
I own Playstation Plus... I don't currently own a PS Vita though. However, is it possible for me to "buy" Uncharted: Golden Abyss (which is free for Playstation Plus) and eventually get it on the Vita when I buy the Vita?

In other words,
Can I download a game (Uncharted) for a console (PS Vita) that I do not currently own on Playstation Network (through PS+)?

Thank you.

#2 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Playstation Plus.
I own Playstation Plus... I don't currently own a PS Vita though. However, is it possible for me to "buy" Uncharted: Golden Abyss (which is free for Playstation Plus) and eventually when I buy the Vita, use it on there?

In other words,
Can I download a game (Uncharted) for a console (PS Vita) that I do not currently own on Playstation Network (through PS+)?

Thank you.

Yes just go to the store and purchase all the free stuff, not just Uncharted. Then later you can play uncharted anytime you want as long as you have Plus.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#3 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

Yes just go to the store and purchase all the free stuff, not just Uncharted. Then later you can play uncharted anytime you want as long as you have Plus.

Question answered! My buddy did it and now he technically "owns" all the vita games under his plus membership even though he still hasn't picked up a vita.

#4 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

Question answered! My buddy did it and now he technically "owns" all the vita games under his plus membership even though he still hasn't picked up a vita.

That's what I did. I used a PS+ one month code to download all the vita games and when I finally get one, I'll reactivate my account.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#5 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

Thanks for the idea. I will do that too once I've got the PS3 setup after Xmas. No Vita, but I could see getting one at some point down the road.

Crunchewy.png

#6 MICHAE2414

MICHAE2414

We'll get there soon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

Yep, and that way if you get a Vita in the future and activate PS+, all those free-with-PS+ games will be in your download list waiting for you.
Posted Image