All games half off at square-enix store

• Please log in to reply
731 replies to this topic

#421 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

I'd gotten my stuff a while ago, so I decided to try and get the FF: Anthology since it's the only one I'm missing. I grabbed FF7 for PC with it, and I figure, if I get it, great, it was 7.50 they can hold on to, if not, then I'll just try to find another copy since I don't really care if it's green label.

Anyone hear anything about the backorders?

#422 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

I've been "boxed shipment" status (if that even is considered a status) since 12/12. Not in a hurry for the 2 games I ordered - but was curious if others see the same info. Ya know, safety/comfort in numbers...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#423 pietastesgood

pietastesgood

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

^Yeah, still seeing boxed shipment for FF13 and FF13-2. I ordered on the 21st, though. As long as it ships eventually, and I'm only charged the discount price, I'm perfectly fine.

#424 grandjedi6

grandjedi6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

I assume they've been on Christmas break, hence the lack of any new information or shipping notices.
[cp][/cp]

#425 Jon102185

Jon102185

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

Do they charge you even if out of stock, or not until it ships? I want to get FF13-2, but rather not get charged if it's gonna be a while.

#426 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

ugh, I want XIII-2 but I still want to hold out for a GOTY/Ultimate Edition with all the DLC on disc. Why haven't they released something like this yet..

#427 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

any games left in stock?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#428 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

because squareenix doesn't do that.

ugh, I want XIII-2 but I still want to hold out for a GOTY/Ultimate Edition with all the DLC on disc. Why haven't they released something like this yet..

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#429 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

Meh! I don't want to have to rely on Sony and having all my DLC tied to them. And having to juggle their crappy library management and what space I have on the PS3.

But oh well.

#430 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

Do they charge you even if out of stock, or not until it ships? I want to get FF13-2, but rather not get charged if it's gonna be a while.

Yep, they charge you immediately upon your submitting the Order, regardless if the item(s) is/are "In Stock" or not. They 'have' been known to hold onto your funds for many weeks (I am presently in Week 2 or 3? Or maybe it's still Week 1? Update: it's been 2.5 weeks) only to Cancel the Order outright. Kind of a risk-reward. For the prices, I'll gamble.

Edited by fishwaterjohn, 28 December 2012 - 05:11 AM.
Add 2.5 weeks of "Hold"

Posted Image

#431 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

Nothing on my end, but I'm in no big hurry.
Posted Image

#432 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:28 AM

Decided to try out the FFVII PC version finally. Figured, for $6, I can't really go wrong.

#433 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

I got the FFVII PC Cd-rom set floating somewhere around the house, wonder if the latest release is any different.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#434 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

:?:
Well, the storyline is not finished yet, so a ultimate collection is a possibility...

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#435 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

I've been "boxed shipment" status (if that even is considered a status) since 12/12. Not in a hurry for the 2 games I ordered - but was curious if others see the same info. Ya know, safety/comfort in numbers...

I'm in the exact same status, for exactly two games, since exactly the same day.

Good to hear I'm not the only one from back that far still waiting. I'm pretty sure we're gonna be just fine anyways.

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac

#436 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

Still waiting here too, no rush for me.

#437 apollosrequiem

apollosrequiem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

I'm still waiting, and like everyone else, I'm in no real rush. Backlog is big enough as it is.

#438 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

I'm in the exact same status, for exactly two games, since exactly the same day.

Good to hear I'm not the only one from back that far still waiting. I'm pretty sure we're gonna be just fine anyways.

Cool. Always nice knowing fellow CAGs are in the same boat. It will be a nice surprise whenever they do show up. "Oh yeah - I forgot that I ordered these last winter... nice!" <--- backlogger quote

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#439 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

Still heard nothing regarding my FFXIII and FFXIII-2 orders.

#440 NeWbIe GAMER

NeWbIe GAMER

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

Same here....Still waiting for my orders placed on 12/13 and 12/19....Might be waiting forever!

#441 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

Yup still waiting here, mine both show boxed shipment.

#442 Sesson

Sesson

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

In case anyone is interested, I just ordered Just Cause 2. It says In Stock when I added to cart. Every other time I attempted it was OOS, so for anyone who was waiting, now might be the best time to jump.

#443 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

In case anyone is interested, I just ordered Just Cause 2. It says In Stock when I added to cart. Every other time I attempted it was OOS, so for anyone who was waiting, now might be the best time to jump.

Thanks just ordered. Received my first shipment of Risen 2 and TR Trilogy this week.

#444 asif105878

asif105878

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

Thanks just ordered. Received my first shipment of Risen 2 and TR Trilogy this week.

When did you order TR Trilogy?

#445 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

When did you order TR Trilogy?

12/12 and delivered on 12/19, we were out of town for the holidays, but it was here waiting when we got back yesterday.

#446 Marley87

Marley87

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

Yep, they charge you immediately upon your submitting the Order, regardless if the item(s) is/are "In Stock" or not. They 'have' been known to hold onto your funds for many weeks (I am presently in Week 2 or 3? Or maybe it's still Week 1? Update: it's been 2.5 weeks) only to Cancel the Order outright. Kind of a risk-reward. For the prices, I'll gamble.

Actually this isn't true, at least in my case and what I was told by DigitalRivers customer service.

I have yet to be charged for my order and the CSR that responded to my email told me they wouldn't charge until your order is shipped.

Now if only they would have answered the questions I actually asked...and that was will the original sale price be honored when the items do eventually get back in stock and they are shipped.

#447 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

Thanks for the heads up JC2 being back in stock. Cancelled my order from 12/12 (which included TRT and a Star Ocean game) and just went for that game. Hopefully it'll ship sometime this/next year.

Jupiter_Jones.png

Check out my blog on music, gaming, wrestling, movies etc etc. It doesn't totally suck!

http://abloggymess.com/

#448 fastitocalon

fastitocalon

I am red cyclone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Actually this isn't true, at least in my case and what I was told by DigitalRivers customer service.

I have yet to be charged for my order and the CSR that responded to my email told me they wouldn't charge until your order is shipped.

Now if only they would have answered the questions I actually asked...and that was will the original sale price be honored when the items do eventually get back in stock and they are shipped.

Man, digital river sounds awefully familiar. I think I had a problem with them and my Tera subscription.

fs.png

Twitter #kelkeen

#449 CatEyes

CatEyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

Just Cause 2 is saying out of stock for me. I guess they must have only found 10 more in the back or something which already sold. Just as well, dealing with this site sounds like a major hassle anyway. I'll wait and pick it up $10 someplace else in the future.

#450 thefunkyredcaboose

thefunkyredcaboose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

I'd gotten my stuff a while ago, so I decided to try and get the FF: Anthology since it's the only one I'm missing. I grabbed FF7 for PC with it, and I figure, if I get it, great, it was 7.50 they can hold on to, if not, then I'll just try to find another copy since I don't really care if it's green label.

Anyone hear anything about the backorders?

Thanks to your post I am now $7.50 lighter trying to get FF Anthology. Didn't realize that there were psone games. Madness!