All games half off at square-enix store

• Please log in to reply
731 replies to this topic

#511 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

I hate the companies that flat-out lie about shipping, saying they shipped when they just gave them some tracking number.
1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#512 grandjedi6

grandjedi6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

I hate the companies that flat-out lie about shipping, saying they shipped when they just gave them some tracking number.

That's not lying, that's just how it works. That's why its called shipping confirmation. They have confirmed with the shipper (UPS, etc) where and when to deliver the package and where to pick it up. They have put it in the pile for the shipper to pick up and the companies' job is essentially done.
[cp][/cp]

#513 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:41 AM

Still waiting on my shipping confirmation for

FFIV Complete Collection
FF War of the Lions
Risen 2 (PS3)

#514 TheScareCrowBB

TheScareCrowBB

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

Error:
We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.
Error Number: CAT_000015

#515 grandjedi6

grandjedi6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Error:
We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.
Error Number: CAT_000015

That usually shows up when a game is actually OOS
[cp][/cp]

#516 mbrown3

mbrown3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

No Disgaea? Not sure if they're out, or if they're excluded from the sale. I can't even find them on the site at all. Frustrating.

#517 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

No Disgaea? Not sure if they're out, or if they're excluded from the sale. I can't even find them on the site at all. Frustrating.

Disgaea? That sir, is NOT an Square game.

Did you mean dissidia?
http://store.na.squa...D.#.UOMwtnfNmSo

#518 mbrown3

mbrown3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Disgaea? That sir, is NOT an Square game.

Did you mean dissidia?
http://store.na.squa...D.#.UOMwtnfNmSo

They are the publishers. And I bought D4 from them a few months ago. But I've been waiting for a price drop on D3 for Vita.

#519 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

They are the publishers. And I bought D4 from them a few months ago. But I've been waiting for a price drop on D3 for Vita.

I think they are the publisher in Europe. This is the US site which NIS of America would be the publisher. And the link is for US sale. Not sure if they have this sell also in Europe. You can probably check to see if they have something similar.

#520 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

tossed in another order for:
Deus Ex : Human Revolution
Final Fantasy XIII
both for ps3

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#521 asif105878

asif105878

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

My shipment went from Lino Lakes,MN to Fishers,IN which is even farther from where I live Fuck

#522 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

My shipment went from Lino Lakes,MN to Fishers,IN which is even farther from where I live Fuck

Same here. This may end up making the horrific Bestbuy shipping look downright organized.
1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#523 nellwyn5

nellwyn5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:29 AM

Just picked up Indefinite Undiscovery and FF XIII - 2 for $20. My backlog just got 50-60 hours longer...

Too bad they didn't offer PSP download codes. I would love to grab SO.
Posted Image

#524 AVacuousSmile

AVacuousSmile

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

And the sale is now over.

#525 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

wtf it's not even Midnight yet. Their main office is in CA, you'd think it'd be sync'd to PST.

Oh well, missed out on the last few purchases I wanted to make.

#526 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

Just to confirm, people did get Risen 2 for $9.99 right? I saw it went up to $19.99 while the sale was still going so no idea if that was a pricing error or what. Mine still hasn't shipped :cry:.

#527 AVacuousSmile

AVacuousSmile

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

Yeah, I was bummed. I'm in CA too and I though I had at least two more hours.
I ended up missing the Tomb Raider raider trilogy. Do you guys think it's still in print or will be on sale from them again? It's OOS now.

#528 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Yeah, I was bummed. I'm in CA too and I though I had at least two more hours.
I ended up missing the Tomb Raider raider trilogy. Do you guys think it's still in print or will be on sale from them again? It's OOS now.

You can probably find it at retail, and online.

I was planning on getting this as well.

#529 Jon102185

Jon102185

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

My order is saying the same shipping info received at Lino Lakes, so who knows how long before I actually receive it. :/

#530 Zarkon

Zarkon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

Ordered last night, got backorder notice this morning (but listing the non-sale prices). We'll see what happens.

#531 Ray5555

Ray5555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

It sounds like they used the same shipper that capcom used when MvC3 came out

#532 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

Just picked up Indefinite Undiscovery and FF XIII - 2 for $20. My backlog just got 50-60 hours longer...

Too bad they didn't offer PSP download codes. I would love to grab SO.

I ordered Infinite Undiscovery on Dec 18th and still don't have it. It was back-ordered but supposed has shipped as of December 28th. Hope you get it.

#533 jgran737

jgran737

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

Same here, I also ordered some stuff from THQ store which is Digital River and it is the same process. I have always, always, ALWAYS hated USPS shipped items, they take 3x as long as UPS / fedex to arrive and it is always in shitty condition, couple that with the most horrendous shipping company I have ever experienced and you got yourself a bad time.

I keep telling myself it'll be worth it when I see most of my childhood in a box on my doorstep at some point in the future.

#534 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

Same here, I also ordered some stuff from THQ store which is Digital River and it is the same process. I have always, always, ALWAYS hated USPS shipped items, they take 3x as long as UPS / fedex to arrive and it is always in shitty condition, couple that with the most horrendous shipping company I have ever experienced and you got yourself a bad time.

I keep telling myself it'll be worth it when I see most of my childhood in a box on my doorstep at some point in the future.

I'm going to venture to say shipping service varies, I cringe whenever I get something via Fedex.

#535 Asgardian

Asgardian

Crazy Ass Game Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Well, my order placed on 12 Dec was shipped 28 Dec and only just saw some "progress" in the shipping on 02 Jan and it is at FISHERS, IN.

Is that Digital River's homebase or something?
Have a good read of the awesome FAQ by AtlanteanMan.
Posted Image
Then post in the DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:
http://community.us..../thread/3416427
Show your support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!

#536 jubeininja69

jubeininja69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

i dealt with digital river before. their tracking are never correct.

speaking of which, my order is still backordered and i have not received any shipping notifications.

i' am starting to get angry...

#537 Skydude

Skydude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

I'm also seeing the same Lino Lakes --> Fishers "Progress" for my order. Hopefully the delivery estimate of early next week is correct...
Posted Image

#538 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

All of our packages are having a party in Fishers, IN.

#539 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

Ordered on Dec 19 FFX and FFX-II.

Still backordered and no update.

#540 jgran737

jgran737

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

i dealt with digital river before. their tracking are never correct.

speaking of which, my order is still backordered and i have not received any shipping notifications.

i' am starting to get angry...

Do you recall how long it took to ship?