731 replies to this topic

#601 Enigmatticus

Enigmatticus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

What game did you order again?

Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360

Why wouldn't you call Square Enix customer support instead of Digital River? You placed the order with SE so you are their customer, call them and let them fight it out with DR.

Originally I did just that. I explained the exact same dilemma and they directed me to Digital River's customer service. Apparently they have the actual inventory of games and are responsible for shipping them to the customer. Square Enix is in charge of sales and technical support for their games. I was just as confused. I might add that the second time I contacted Digital River they started off by suggesting that I call Square Enix about it and I informed him that I was directed to Digital River by Square Enix. Don't let them put you in a circlejerk like this.

#602 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

Got my Final Fantasy PS1 games in my mail today, pretty happy about them.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#603 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

This coming Saturday (the 12th) marks exactly 1 month ago that I placed my order. And still - I have nothing more than the obligatory 'Boxed Shipment' on my order page. Would it kill them to send an email saying that stuff is getting fulfilled slower than expected.
I am in NO hurry to get the 2 games I ordered, but, a 1 month silence seems a bit... shitty.

Are most other CAGs still drifting along in the same boat?

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#604 apollosrequiem

apollosrequiem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

This coming Saturday (the 12th) marks exactly 1 month ago that I placed my order. And still - I have nothing more than the obligatory 'Boxed Shipment' on my order page. Would it kill them to send an email saying that stuff is getting fulfilled slower than expected.
I am in NO hurry to get the 2 games I ordered, but, a 1 month silence seems a bit... shitty.

I'm on that boat. Boxed shipment since I placed the order, backordered e-mail and nothing since.

#605 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

Ordered Infinite Undiscovery on Dec 18, finally came today.

#606 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

My stuff arrived today, all accounted for but deus ex is a bit dinged up.

#607 TFrank

TFrank

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

I'm on that boat. Boxed shipment since I placed the order, backordered e-mail and nothing since.

Same.

And their site is now under maintenance, heh.

#608 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

Got Just Cause 2 and Risen 2 Special Edition....was worried that they shipped the vanilla when it showed only Risen 2 on the shipping invoice for USPS.
1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#609 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

Got my Final Fantasy PS1 games in my mail today, pretty happy about them.

Lucky :(

I was gonna order mine on the last night but they ended the sale 2+ hours before Midnight PST :(

#610 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

I ordered several items and never received any notice that they are working to fulfill my order, but other CAGs warned early on that Digital River service is really crappy so I've just been waiting it out.

#611 zyxomma100

zyxomma100

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:03 AM

I ordered FFXIII (360) and Tomb Raider Trilogy on Dec 21st, it shipped on the 28th. I received the package a few days ago. Tomb Raider was fine, but instead of FFXIII I got... Kingdom Hearts 358/2. Yeah, a DS game.

I have a DS, so I'm really not terribly mad, especially with the other guy saying that he ended up getting the PH version of FFXIII. And it seems like it'd be more trouble than it's worth to try and deal with customer service and try to get my order right.

#612 philmcfly

philmcfly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

Yep, boxed shipment.

Ordered Dec 12

Waiting it out as well because well... yea Digital River.

#613 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Same.

And their site is now under maintenance, heh.

I ordered several items and never received any notice that they are working to fulfill my order, but other CAGs warned early on that Digital River service is really crappy so I've just been waiting it out.

Yep, boxed shipment.

Ordered Dec 12

Waiting it out as well because well... yea Digital River.

Well I hope we don't have to wait too much longer. Even if I got an email that said it was gonna be another month or so, that would be fine. But - perhaps no news is a good news.
My order is for Deus Ex (Augmented Ed.) for X360 and Chrono Trigger for DS. Maybe those were some of the more popular ones...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#614 gtbrigs

gtbrigs

Short Round

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Ordered Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3) on 12/17, backordered and didn't ship until 12/28. Just received it yesterday. Slow shipping but it was cheap so no complaints here.
Posted Image
Posted Image
2013 Games 2013 Movies and Books

#615 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

Anyone hear about Anthology getting shipped? I ordered it on 12/31 I believe, and just wondering if anyone got a copy shipped or anything. I've been pleased with them so far, got Risen 2, Just Cause 2(both quick too, less than 4 days) and FFVII for PC.

#616 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

On the same boat as you... wont be terribly disappointed if this falls through, but still hopeful. Good luck!

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#617 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

Think we're all in the same boat...I ordered the chrono trigger ds...only game i really wanted along with 2 others i'm sure they have a bunch of (ff4 ds and theatrhtym) and still waiting. I'm working through dragon quest 4 ds atm so not in a hurry, but it would be nice to hear some status updates on the orders (kind of like Right Stuf or Amazon when their stuff is back-order or more coming in or such).

Digital River is garbage though. Their customer service is pretty bad. I ordered Harvest moon the new one for the 3DS through Natsume's website so I could get the giant Cow Plushie. I got an extra sent to me though and told them about it...took forever to get customer service to respond and eventually they said they would send a packaging slip to send it back (hey I don't like to screw small companies like Natsume). Still waiting for it and I got that message about 1 month ago. If they don't send anything I'm just keeping the extra....I just hope I see the square-enix games someday.

#618 jgran737

jgran737

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

Got all my PS1 games yesterday. Most of them looked like they were re-wrapped as if trying to pass off used as new or something. Ordered all of them when they were OOS.

#619 y2kenjination

y2kenjination

Korean Inferno

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

After my games were in Indiana for about a week, I finally received them yesterday. :)
Posted Image

#620 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

I got mine not too long after I ordered even though it said backordered. I just got Drakengard.

#621 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Thanks for any responses about how long. Mine still says "Boxed Shipment" But apparenly that means about nothing coming from this company. I don't normally order "direct" from retailers, so I didn't know what to expect or anything.

And I saw someone say the PS1 games were resealed, and honestly, I don't even mind, I just want Anthology so I have all the FF games on PS3(with the exception of III, unfortunately)

#622 jgran737

jgran737

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Thanks for any responses about how long. Mine still says "Boxed Shipment" But apparenly that means about nothing coming from this company. I don't normally order "direct" from retailers, so I didn't know what to expect or anything.

And I saw someone say the PS1 games were resealed, and honestly, I don't even mind, I just want Anthology so I have all the FF games on PS3(with the exception of III, unfortunately)

I think you were referring to my post. I can't say for certain if they were resealed as I am leaving them in the plastic wrap for now, the wrapping just looked very sketchy. Mine came within a week after getting my shipping confirmation and this was via USPS which usually takes forever for me.

#623 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

I think you were referring to my post. I can't say for certain if they were resealed as I am leaving them in the plastic wrap for now, the wrapping just looked very sketchy. Mine came within a week after getting my shipping confirmation and this was via USPS which usually takes forever for me.

That's fine all around for me. Sketchy or not, long as they'll play haha. Thanks for the info!

#624 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

That's fine all around for me. Sketchy or not, long as they'll play haha. Thanks for the info!

i have to agree with what the others said regarding digital river, their shipping service is bad, just be glad if your game actually arrive in one piece, lol

#625 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

I recieved mine and they don't look resealed in my eyes. Granted haven't open a ps1 game in years but it looks alright and it's brand new. I should of picked up 3 for the DS since I need that one too so I can have most of the early games.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#626 Skydude

Skydude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

My Risen 2 Special Edition for the 360 finally ARRived today, one day after the "expected" delivery date. I must have misread something in the description, because I thought it only had one of the two DLC packs, but apparently it has both...so extra yay?

There was so much good stuff on sale, but I already had everything else that I was interested in.
Posted Image

#627 asif105878

asif105878

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Two of my orders got shipped today one of which I cancelled already. Now have to go through the hassle of cancelling that one through USPS.

Edited by asif105878, 10 January 2013 - 02:58 AM.

#628 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

Got shipping confirmation today for my Order of FFXIII-2 for the PS3.

#629 Zarkon

Zarkon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

Got shipping confirmation today for my 6-game order. :)

#630 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

One of 4 orders were shipped today. Hopefully get the other three tomorrow!!

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors