All games half off at square-enix store

• Please log in to reply
731 replies to this topic

#181 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

Just got off the phone with customer support. Apparently, based on what I was told, if you're able to order the item then it's not out of stock no matter what the website said. BTW it's Just Cause 2 I was calling about. The number to call is 1-800-598-7450 if anyone needs it.

#182 eilegz

eilegz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

someone must ask amazon to match the price....

#183 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

I got Just Cause 2 and Risen 2 for $10 each. Just got an email saying Risen 2 is backordered. It shows as both $19.99 and $9.99 on this email.

Gonig to wait and see what happens. If they charge my CC $19.99 I'll just dispute it - the original invoice says $9.99.

Thanks for posting this OP not your fault they're a bit all over the place.

weird same here I ordeered Risen 2 here's what I got

Thank you for ordering on Square-Enix, Inc.. Unfortunately, one or more of the products you ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on backorder and will be shipped as soon as stock becomes available. You will receive another email notification when your order has actually shipped.

Product Name Qty Ordered Backorder Quantity Amount
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RISEN 2 : DARK WATERS Special Edition [PS3] 1 1 $19.99

If you chose to pay by credit card, your credit card has been pre-authorized but you will not be charged until the product ships. If you pre-paid using an alternate payment method, we will hold your funds until the product ships. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have questions about your order, please visit: www.findmyorder.com

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Square-Enix, Inc. Customer Service
www.findmyorder.com

Order Number:
Order Date: December 12, 2012

Product SKU: D1037
Product Name: RISEN 2 : DARK WATERS Special Edition [PS3]
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $9.99
Shipment Tracking Numbers:

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#184 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

I've looked all over, but I can't find anything that tells me the status of the order. If anyone happens to find it please let us know.

#185 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

CaoPi, when did you place your order? I also ordered Risen 2 SE for PS3 when the site said it was out of stock but haven't gotten a backorder e-mail. I placed mine around 11am EST.

#186 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

Why do I have to be broke right now?? :( Just Cause 2 for $10. Oh well

#187 Not Eric

Not Eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

Damn, that list of PSP games almost makes me wish they would do a publisher sale for the Vita and PSN store.

But I know this is just a way to dump excess stock. Still think they would get some good sales numbers through the PSN store, though.

#188 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

I was going to order a few games, but decided not after reading various comments about the shady checkout site Square-Enix uses.
<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#189 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

Got shipping confirmation a few mins ago.

#190 intent

intent

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

"Thank you for ordering from Square-Enix, Inc. on December 12, 2012. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged."

Seems to me like they charge at time of shipment?

#191 y2kenjination

y2kenjination

Korean Inferno

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

Well, finally got confirmation e-mails for my duplicate orders after a couple of hours. Should have waited I guess. I placed a cancellation request for one of the orders, but I still see two pending charges on my statement. Ugh, how irritating. I'll wait and see what happens.

As much as I love Square, like someone else said, they need to stick to just making games. Their website and ordering process is a mess.
Posted Image

#192 dragoon99

dragoon99

Objection!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

Do they let you send items as a gift?

#193 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

CaoPi, when did you place your order? I also ordered Risen 2 SE for PS3 when the site said it was out of stock but haven't gotten a backorder e-mail. I placed mine around 11am EST.

I ordered about 1 hour after I noticed it went OOS, seems all the PS1 games are now OOS also :roll:

#194 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

Do they let you send items as a gift?

From what other CAGs have written, do not buy from this store expecting a timely delivery. Even if the item your ordered is in stock and is shipped out, digital river takes a while for it to show up at your home.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#195 dragoon99

dragoon99

Objection!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

Thanks, I'll pass on ordering a gift then.

Reading back it sounds like enough people are having problems with their orders already.

#196 Frany

Frany

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Everything is 50% off yet I see no deals.

#197 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Also I just got my shipping confirmations about now, for the items ordered yesterday!

#198 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

My order from 8am has shipped.

#199 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

More glowing recommendations for Nier, awesome game. I was guilty of overlooking it due to its reception, but I found it cheap and took it out of backlog, played it earlier this year. Such an amazing game, need to buy the soundtrack still if possible.

#200 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

My Risen 2 SE has shipped.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#201 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

I ordered Just Cause 2 when the site said it was out of stock, and I just got my shipping confirmation. Order placed around 1 p.m. eastern.

#202 Danger Zone: Archer

Danger Zone: Archer

Not really here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

risen 2 even good?

gt+Atheist+don+t+believe+in+anything+rel

#203 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

Im pretty tempted to pick up each KH at $10 too.
but the news of the HD Collection coming out...

I've come to believe it's a myth. I've been waiting FOR-EVVVER. I've traced articles back to 2011 but have only seen repeats of those quotes in recent ones that usually are centered about how FF-X is being rereleased with extra scenes/content in the/boosted graphics in the 1st qtr. of '13.

Even saw an article where they said it was on the back burner while they worked on FF-X. Unless something new came out/I missed an article somewhere, we could be waiting for a long time.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#204 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

I ordered Just Cause 2 when the site said it was out of stock, and I just got my shipping confirmation. Order placed around 1 p.m. eastern.

what i ordered way early in the morning and no shipping confirmation yet, mean while Tomb raider got back ordered. Argh bad luck me

#205 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

risen 2 even good?

Probably not lol. That didn't stop a bunch of us from buying it though. It's that magic $10 mark.

#206 Waru

Waru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

I've come to believe it's a myth. I've been waiting FOR-EVVVER. I've traced articles back to 2011 but have only seen repeats of those quotes in recent ones that usually are centered about how FF-X is being rereleased with extra scenes/content in the/boosted graphics in the 1st qtr. of '13.

Even saw an article where they said it was on the back burner while they worked on FF-X. Unless something new came out/I missed an article somewhere, we could be waiting for a long time.

KH 1.5 is coming out next year and there is already a trailer for it. It will have KH 1 and ReCoM. It will also contain 358/2 Days but they are putting that one in as a full CG movie since apparently time contraints kept them from remaking it into an Re-CoM sort of game.

#207 battousai11

battousai11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

my items shipped and i ordered today around 6am

#208 Danger Zone: Archer

Danger Zone: Archer

Not really here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Probably not lol. That didn't stop a bunch of us from buying it though. It's that magic $10 mark.

I guess i'll have to dive into the mystery -----v

gt+Atheist+don+t+believe+in+anything+rel

#209 Skydude

Skydude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

I already have most of what I'm interested in there. Interesting that they have PS1 games for sale. I was going to get Risen 2 special edition, but it went out of stock while I was checking out. Not sure if I want to get the regular edition or not for the same price.

Edit: Well, it let the order go through even though it said "out of stock" so I'll just hope that I have the same good luck as others and get confirmation that it's shipping anyway.
Posted Image

#210 AxleHead

AxleHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

Wow considering the hate Risen 2 gets I'm shocked its sold out. Hopefully we get a restock SE and Regular editions are sold on ps3 and 360z