All games half off at square-enix store

• Please log in to reply
731 replies to this topic

#211 Dreamcastguy

Dreamcastguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

I ended up getting FF Origins for the PSone to complete my collection.

Also picked up FF3 for the DS.

A decent deal for sure. Given everything I have heard about Risen 2 I don't think that it was worth the $10 to bother with it. I am sure the PC version will be in a steam sale for less than that down the line.

#212 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

my items shipped and i ordered today around 6am

^Came to post this. That sure was quick. :)

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#213 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

Probably not lol. That didn't stop a bunch of us from buying it though. It's that magic $10 mark.

Exactly. I need to lower my magic mark or else I will end up with 2 digit or 3 digit backlog like you guys.

I passed on Risen, self control.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#214 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

Grabbed FFXIII for $10 shipped - been meaning to pick that back up, and that's as cheap as its ever been afaik. Wonder what the odds are of getting a non-GH copy from them?

It's quite possible I bought a copy of resident evil 4 for the ps2 from the capcom store, last month, and it had the black label.

I know that is different but direct from the maker might mean it should be the original print.

#215 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

So when I click the link for tracking, it takes me to a site for newgistics. Anybody ever heard of them? From what I read there it shipped USPS, so I have no clue what newgistics has to do with anything.

#216 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

"Payment authorization failed" wtf. My credit card info is correct. I'm trying to by duesexhr AE.

I guess they don't want my money. Good day sir.

Edited by Desousa93, 13 December 2012 - 12:22 AM.

#217 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

my items shipped and i ordered today around 6am

My order of Sleeping Dog shipped too and I ordered it around 8am I think. Also, love the username.

#218 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

KH 1.5 is coming out next year and there is already a trailer for it. It will have KH 1 and ReCoM. It will also contain 358/2 Days but they are putting that one in as a full CG movie since apparently time contraints kept them from remaking it into an Re-CoM sort of game.

It's only confirmed for JP, no official info on a US/EU version that I've heard of. And they even announced KH HD Collection 2 (with KH2 and the PSP games I think, Birth By Sleep)

#219 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

My 3 games shipped.

#220 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:52 AM

can you cancel one game out of two in your purchase if it's backordered? i dont want to wait

#221 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

It's only confirmed for JP, no official info on a US/EU version that I've heard of. And they even announced KH HD Collection 2 (with KH2 and the PSP games I think, Birth By Sleep)

Yeah it's only for JPN right now. I don't see Disney/SE not bringing it here. They have all the source already made. Just needs to translate some of the new features in Final Mix. Not sure how hard it is to transfer all that stuff to be used, but I'm sure it's easier than just re-doing everything. Though just thinking to myself on all that.

And I don't think a 2nd Collection was announced yet. Just highly speculated. I mean we know there will be a part 2, but the content is unknown.

#222 IceColdKilla44

IceColdKilla44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

I received my backordered email regarding Tomb Raider Trilogy for PS3, but it listed the $14.99 price for it in the email (even though it still listed that it was $7.49 in my order).

If Square Enix is going to charge me $14.99 once they have the game in stock I'd rather cancel my order. Anybody have info on this? I'd greatly appreciate any help :)

#223 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

I received my backordered email regarding Tomb Raider Trilogy for PS3, but it listed the $14.99 price for it in the email (even though it still listed that it was $7.49 in my order).

If Square Enix is going to charge me $14.99 once they have the game in stock I'd rather cancel my order. Anybody have info on this? I'd greatly appreciate any help :)

you won't be charged that price. However I called CSR and they said if you ordered other games together with a backordered item, you have to wait until the backordered item becomes available so they can ship them out together. So I cancelled Tomb Raider so they can ship out Just Cause 2 faster.

#224 mr.Dobalina

mr.Dobalina

MGS Collector!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

Has anyone every played Infinite Undiscovery? I checked out some gameplay footage and it looks fun. Thinking of picking it up.

If you got anything Metal Gear Solid related, shoot me a PM!

#225 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

Has anyone every played Infinite Undiscovery? I checked out some gameplay footage and it looks fun. Thinking of picking it up.

yes well it's $10 with free shipping, what you got to lose?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#226 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

Who the Fuck cares?

#227 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

Yeah it's only for JPN right now. I don't see Disney/SE not bringing it here. They have all the source already made. Just needs to translate some of the new features in Final Mix. Not sure how hard it is to transfer all that stuff to be used, but I'm sure it's easier than just re-doing everything. Though just thinking to myself on all that.

And I don't think a 2nd Collection was announced yet. Just highly speculated. I mean we know there will be a part 2, but the content is unknown.

http://www.ign.com/a...5e45b7d200000e3

Guess it wasn't official announcement, just interview with Tetsuya Nomura :oops:

#228 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

the ps1 rpgs are sealed right?

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#229 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

They must not have had many copies of Risen 2 on hand, because I ordered around 9:00 am, while it said in stock, and I just checked my email, and it's backordered. Hopefully I still get the special edition, and they don't pull a gohastings on me and switch it for a lesser version. I wanted this game, but I was going to give it to someone for Christmas, so I guess I'll be keeping it now, so hey, I don't mind too much.

#230 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

the ps1 rpgs are sealed right?

If not FF9 will be going back

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#231 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

both my orders shipped today, just plain wow. and i ordered Risen 2 SE on PS3 while it said out of stock and that shipped too:bouncy::bouncy:

i ordered around 6AM EST.
Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok

#232 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

If not FF9 will be going back

Yeah, the PS1s are all reprints but are sealed. I guess I got lucky because I got a shipping notification for both my TR Trilogy and Risen 2 SE. Placed my order around 7-8ish est.

Thinking of going back for some of those FF games too... but I think it might be more fun to chase black labels in the wild since I won't be playing them anytime soon.

#233 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

Only games I wanted are OOS, but thanks anyway.
1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#234 LimeWire

LimeWire

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

like everything is out of stock for ps3 :(

#235 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

if anyone wants Risen 2 Special Edition for the PS3 message me. maybe we can trade
Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok

#236 IceColdKilla44

IceColdKilla44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

you won't be charged that price. However I called CSR and they said if you ordered other games together with a backordered item, you have to wait until the backordered item becomes available so they can ship them out together. So I cancelled Tomb Raider so they can ship out Just Cause 2 faster.

Awesome, I got those exact 2 games as well. If that's the case I think I'll just wait for them; I have a huge backlog of games to play in the meantime anyway.

Thanks for the reply!

#237 Rollett

Rollett

For Love and Peace!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:56 AM

Took a chance and ordered the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy game on 3DS.... Both out of stock.. but ordered it on my sketchy deals card.....

#238 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

Yesterday when I ordered Chrono Trigger, in the cart it stated the game was back ordered.

I got an email earlier today that the game had shipped this morning. :D

So there is a chance that even thought the game states it is back ordered that they still have inventory available.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#239 The Lord of Awesome

The Lord of Awesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:17 AM

Ordered two OOS games. I figure they'll get more in.

#240 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

I re-ordered JC2 since I regretted getting rid of it. Anyway said out of stock but shipped already

I would've gotten Risen 2 if I didn't already get it BF. Reviews I read make it seems as tho it's a love it or hate it type game. I watched part of a walkthrough and thought it seemed pretty enjoyable. My back log has gotten so big tho, won't be getting to it anytime soon. I keep having to get all these online trophies out of the way before I can start on the good stuff