Photo
- - - - -

Target: Spend $50 get $10 Gift Card - It's Back!

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

hmm hope this works on the 3DS XL deal after BB pricematch

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#32 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Noob question.

Does this stack with every $50 you spend? If I were to buy, say, a Wii U for $350, would I receive 7 $10 gift cards?

Thanks.

The max is 4 per transaction. Confirmed by several on SD and FW.

#33 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

hmm but it seems that this one specifically states 1 per transaction per guest

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#34 Tuxedo38

Tuxedo38

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

I was already planning on heading there today to PM a couple items, thanks op!

#35 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

Seems odd since the Coupon itself says 1 per transaction. I would think that its highly YMMV.

#36 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

Seems odd since the Coupon itself says 1 per transaction. I would think that its highly YMMV.

hmm but it seems that this one specifically states 1 per transaction per guest

As always YMMV, but the system will allow it. You just have to get the cashier to either scan 1 coupon 4x or scan 4 coupons.

#37 Bagel Bear

Bagel Bear

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

This is a great deal. I did this in combination with the $5 off of $50+ register print out coupon last week. Even if you can't find anything to use it on get a $50 PSN or XBL Point card and you still get it for effectively $35 for $50 worth of funds. Include that with any other type of non-Target Gift Card as well. ADDITONALLY, if you have a RedCard (If you shop at Target why wouldn't you. 5% off is better than any point system on any other credit card + free shipping from Target.com) or even work at Target that is another up to 14.5% off!

#38 BustaUppa

BustaUppa

what it is right now

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Can you use a gift card toward the $50 purchase minimum? I still have my $20 GC from Black Friday's Halo 4.

#39 Bagel Bear

Bagel Bear

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Can you use a gift card toward the $50 purchase minimum? I still have my $20 GC from Black Friday's Halo 4.

Yes, the transaction just has to total $50. You CAN use gift cards to pay for the transaction so if you still have the $10 from last week you can use it and any other gift cards to pay for the items.

#40 BustaUppa

BustaUppa

what it is right now

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

Yes, the transaction just has to total $50. You CAN use gift cards to pay for the transaction so if you still have the $10 from last week you can use it and any other gift cards to pay for the items.

Cool, thanks! Upon closer inspection, it looks like the only restriction is that the gift card received from THIS coupon cannot be used towards the purchase total.

#41 Bagel Bear

Bagel Bear

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

Cool, thanks! Upon closer inspection, it looks like the only restriction is that the gift card received from THIS coupon cannot be used towards the purchase total.

That is correct. Gift cards and cards like PSN and XBL cards are not activated until after the transaction has been completed. Even so, they want you to come back and buy more things with that gift card.

:P

#42 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

Anyone using this with a gift card/s, be sure to have them scan this coupon, first. No reason other than I would to make sure I keep that $50 pre-tax total.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#43 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

So it won't work with a $49.99 item right, you'll need to add condoms or gum or something correct?

#44 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

So it won't work with a $49.99 item right, you'll need to add condoms or gum or something correct?

Trap! ....but, I think the FOLLOWERS will fall for it.

But, yes, add some gum or a banana or something cheap......a couple of grapes. Lmao.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#45 bludd

bludd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

But, yes, add some gum or a banana or something cheap......a couple of grapes. Lmao.

lol, bananas are probably the cheapest thing you can add as they sell it by piece. I did a can of soup which were .59.. lol.

#46 Bagel Bear

Bagel Bear

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

lol, bananas are probably the cheapest thing you can add as they sell it by piece. I did a can of soup which were .59.. lol.

Don't forget to get produce your local Target has to be "P-Fresh". Basically, it has to be a Target that even carries produce items and the like.

#47 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

Anyone know what the cheapest item is at Target? :) I want to get a PS+ sub card. Need one penny more. :)

#48 azngtlman

azngtlman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Anyone know what the cheapest item is at Target? :) I want to get a PS+ sub card. Need one penny more. :)

You can get a banana for usually 24 cents. Not sure what else would be cheaper than that.

#49 Bagel Bear

Bagel Bear

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

I know the item tag says $49.99 but those cards actually ring up $50. No worries on that last penny.

#50 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

I know the item tag says $49.99 but those cards actually ring up $50. No worries on that last penny.

That's perfect if true! I will find out.

#51 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

Target Redcard - does that 5% off reduce the total of a $50 purchase to less than $50, and thus it doesn't qualify, or is the 5% taken off after the deal qualifies?

#52 Tuxedo38

Tuxedo38

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

That is correct. Gift cards and cards like PSN and XBL cards are not activated until after the transaction has been completed. Even so, they want you to come back and buy more things with that gift card.

:P

This is wrong.

You can use XBL and PSN cards towards the purchase total. If you look closely at the fine print, it says "GiftCard" not "gift card" which is Target's trademark in store gift card. I bought $100 worth of subway, starbucks, etc cards for gifts and was able to get $20 in Target GiftCards.

#53 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

Thanks I may get salad instead. I feel like tossing salad later.

#54 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

Are the coupon numbers all the same or are they unique?

#55 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

Same. See Pdf.

#56 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Too easy

#57 hostyl1

hostyl1

Can do this all day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:09 AM

Too easy

Fine. I'll do it.

Jelly or syrup?
Posted Image

#58 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

Any stores with a printed ad of Black ops for $49.99? I couldn't find for BB, Walmart or GS.

EDIT: Forget it, they price match online during the holidays.

https://corporate.ta...e-promise#q1972

#59 Bagel Bear

Bagel Bear

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:57 AM

This is wrong.

You can use XBL and PSN cards towards the purchase total. If you look closely at the fine print, it says "GiftCard" not "gift card" which is Target's trademark in store gift card. I bought $100 worth of subway, starbucks, etc cards for gifts and was able to get $20 in Target GiftCards.

I never said those cards didn't count toward the $50, I was just saying that any kind of card is not able to be used until the transaction is complete.

#60 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

missed out last week. I have 4 furbies that still haven't been wrapped up. Does anyone think i can just go to customer service with the coupons or need to do return/rebuy? Also is there 1 or 2 coupons that print?