Target: Spend $50 get $10 Gift Card - It's Back!

[quote name='crunchewy']Is there a way to get the printout to go to the normal print dialog? It seems to just print. I want to save it as a PDF.[/QUOTE]

Not sure...if you really want to have a digital copy, I would just print, scan, and save.

[quote name='Pounce!']Not near a printer...Same Generic code like last time?[/QUOTE]

Yup... Target coupons always are

[quote name='crunchewy']Is there a way to get the printout to go to the normal print dialog? It seems to just print. I want to save it as a PDF.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately not... that's because they want it to be a 2 per computer limit.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I just got a $5 off a $50 purchase coupon yesterday too... highly doubt I could use both though.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='sfabo']pretty sure you can[/QUOTE]
I was able to use both last week with no problem.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I just got a $5 off a $50 purchase coupon yesterday too... highly doubt I could use both though.[/QUOTE]

I did it last week, worked with no issues.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Coupon direct link:

http://coupons.target.com/friends-and-fans-coupons

------------

I just got a $5 off a $50 purchase coupon yesterday too... highly doubt I could use both though.[/QUOTE]

I've used the $5 off and then got the $10 gc with $50 purchase last week.

Black Ops 2 is $49.99 next week. If I buy it now and get the $10 GC, am I able to price adjust next week? TIA.

Didn't realize they were doing this again. Missed out on it last week since I wouldn't be doing any shopping until this week.

Question though. Do Itunes giftcards work with this or no? Need to pick some up for a gift.

I can only speak for myself, but my PDF printer only works with Firefox, it won't work in IE or Chrome. Just printed the coupon out to my computer, so it should work with no problems. Good luck!

[quote name='JStryke']Didn't realize they were doing this again. Missed out on it last week since I wouldn't be doing any shopping until this week.

Question though. Do Itunes giftcards work with this or no? Need to pick some up for a gift.[/QUOTE]

I would guess yes, I bought various other gift cards like skype, virgin mobile, at&t, burger king, wendys etc and they worked just fine. It's only the target giftcards themselves that won't work from the double dipping from last year.

Also here is pdf of the coupons.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nnh6p6el0o8cm53

pw is fatwallet

[quote name='D0RC']Will this work with Target Visa prepaid card?[/QUOTE]

No, after abuses last year. Those items are not allowed.

[quote name='D0RC']Will this work with Target Visa prepaid card?[/QUOTE]

on the slickdeals thread, people mention they got it to work with the visa prepaids but not the amex ones from last weeks coupon. i'm not sure of the results of this new coupon though.

Noob question.

Does this stack with every $50 you spend? If I were to buy, say, a Wii U for $350, would I receive 7 $10 gift cards?

Thanks.

[quote name='mikepeluso']What items is this coupon good for?
Everything but gift cards?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Pretty much everything, but Target GiftCards.

[quote name='rydawg25']Noob question.

Does this stack with every $50 you spend? If I were to buy, say, a Wii U for $350, would I receive 7 $10 gift cards?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
The max is 4 per transaction. Confirmed by several on SD and FW.

[quote name='klimb22']The max is 4 per transaction. Confirmed by several on SD and FW.[/QUOTE]

hmm but it seems that this one specifically states 1 per transaction per guest

[quote name='klimb22']The max is 4 per transaction. Confirmed by several on SD and FW.[/QUOTE]

Seems odd since the Coupon itself says 1 per transaction. I would think that its highly YMMV.

[quote name='Deader2818']Seems odd since the Coupon itself says 1 per transaction. I would think that its highly YMMV.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wilflare']hmm but it seems that this one specifically states 1 per transaction per guest[/QUOTE]
As always YMMV, but the system will allow it. You just have to get the cashier to either scan 1 coupon 4x or scan 4 coupons.

This is a great deal. I did this in combination with the $5 off of $50+ register print out coupon last week. Even if you can't find anything to use it on get a $50 PSN or XBL Point card and you still get it for effectively $35 for $50 worth of funds. Include that with any other type of non-Target Gift Card as well. ADDITONALLY, if you have a RedCard (If you shop at Target why wouldn't you. 5% off is better than any point system on any other credit card + free shipping from Target.com) or even work at Target that is another up to 14.5% off!

[quote name='BustaUppa']Can you use a gift card toward the $50 purchase minimum? I still have my $20 GC from Black Friday's Halo 4.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the transaction just has to total $50. You CAN use gift cards to pay for the transaction so if you still have the $10 from last week you can use it and any other gift cards to pay for the items.

[quote name='Bagel Bear']Yes, the transaction just has to total $50. You CAN use gift cards to pay for the transaction so if you still have the $10 from last week you can use it and any other gift cards to pay for the items.[/QUOTE]Cool, thanks! Upon closer inspection, it looks like the only restriction is that the gift card received from THIS coupon cannot be used towards the purchase total.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Cool, thanks! Upon closer inspection, it looks like the only restriction is that the gift card received from THIS coupon cannot be used towards the purchase total.[/QUOTE]

That is correct. Gift cards and cards like PSN and XBL cards are not activated until after the transaction has been completed. Even so, they want you to come back and buy more things with that gift card.

:p

Anyone using this with a gift card/s, be sure to have them scan this coupon, first. No reason other than I would to make sure I keep that $50 pre-tax total.

[quote name='D0RC']So it won't work with a $49.99 item right, you'll need to add condoms or gum or something correct?[/QUOTE]

Trap! ....but, I think the FOLLOWERS will fall for it.

But, yes, add some gum or a banana or something cheap......a couple of grapes. Lmao.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Trap! ....but, I think the FOLLOWERS will fall for it.

But, yes, add some gum or a banana or something cheap......a couple of grapes. Lmao.[/QUOTE]

lol, bananas are probably the cheapest thing you can add as they sell it by piece. I did a can of soup which were .59.. lol.

[quote name='bludd']lol, bananas are probably the cheapest thing you can add as they sell it by piece. I did a can of soup which were .59.. lol.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to get produce your local Target has to be "P-Fresh". Basically, it has to be a Target that even carries produce items and the like.

bread's done
Back