LittleBigBunch2 is live (yay?)

warreni

CAGiversary!
Feedback
167 (100%)
It's live here, but it looks pretty craptacular: a combination of junk and stuff that you have gotten from a dozen previous bundles. The only thing I was interested in was Space Colony HD, but I can download the patch for my CD version for free.

For the sake of completeness, here are the details:

Pick any 5 of the following for $10:

Space Colony HD
Disciples II: Rise of the Elves
Dark Scavenger
The Trouble with Robots
Archon Classic
Grotesque Tactics 1
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
Tofu 1 + 2 (no, I don't know either)
Unstoppable Gorg
Worms Reloaded (Steam)

All are DRM-free downloads except for Worms, so if you loathe Steam this could be the bundle for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I've had my account here at CAG for 8 years now, and I've never created a thread. I never really thought much about it until recently. But of late, I've felt like maybe it's time I popped my cherry here. Problem is, every single time I encounter a deal that looks worthy of creating a thread for, Somebody else has already made a thread for it.

Then about an hour ago I noticed that LBB2 had gone live and I came here to see if there was already a thread for it. I was surprised to see that there wasn't one, and for once, I knew about a deal before the majority of the people here. So I thought, great, here's my chance.

But as I moved my mouse cursor up to the top of the screen to the "new thread" button, I could feel my will to create a thread for this bundle dissipate. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't muster enough interest to actually copy & paste the link and the bundle line-up.

I'll create a thread one day, but it's not gonna be for a Little Big Bunch bundle.

[quote name='handsomepete']holy cats, I didn't know there was a remake of Archon.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's been on Steam for a while now. I haven't played with it much, but here's the link. It's usually pretty cheap during the seasonal sales.

[quote name='The End']You know, I've had my account here at CAG for 8 years now, and I've never created a thread. I never really thought much about it until recently. But of late, I've felt like maybe it's time I popped my cherry here. Problem is, every single time I encounter a deal that looks worthy of creating a thread for, Somebody else has already made a thread for it.

Then about an hour ago I noticed that LBB2 had gone live and I came here to see if there was already a thread for it. I was surprised to see that there wasn't one, and for once, I knew about a deal before the majority of the people here. So I thought, great, here's my chance.

But as I moved my mouse cursor up to the top of the screen to the "new thread" button, I could feel my will to create a thread for this bundle dissipate. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't muster enough interest to actually copy & paste the link and the bundle line-up.

I'll create a thread one day, but it's not gonna be for a Little Big Bunch bundle.[/QUOTE]

I think you did yourself a favor by not posting a thread for it. It's one of the crappiest indie bundles ever. There's not even 5 games from it that I don't already own from other bundles.. so I can't buy it without getting one that I have already. 4 games for $10? No thanks!

[quote name='The End']You know, I've had my account here at CAG for 8 years now, and I've never created a thread. I never really thought much about it until recently. But of late, I've felt like maybe it's time I popped my cherry here. Problem is, every single time I encounter a deal that looks worthy of creating a thread for, Somebody else has already made a thread for it.

Then about an hour ago I noticed that LBB2 had gone live and I came here to see if there was already a thread for it. I was surprised to see that there wasn't one and for once I knew about a deal before the majority of the people here. So I thought, great, here's my chance.

I'll create a thread one day, but it's not gonna be for a Little Big Bunch bundle.[/QUOTE]

I completely understand. I think I just got +20 to my lameness rating on the site.

you'll get em someday, son

[quote name='handsomepete']holy cats, I didn't know there was a remake of Archon.[/QUOTE]

What the? I had no idea either... Pretty neat.

[quote name='warreni']I completely understand. I think I just got +20 to my lameness rating on the site.[/QUOTE]

Nah man, It was a dirty job, but somebody had to post it.

You're the recent immigrant to CAG creating the threads that us veteran CAGs can't be bothered to create.

Unstoppable Gorg is pretty awesome and so is Grotesque Tactics. However, I don't think this bundle (even if it included all of them) is worth $10.

[quote name='warreni']I completely understand. I think I just got +20 to my lameness rating on the site.[/QUOTE]

So you mean you rolled a 40? Man, warreni, you're getting lamer by the minute... ;) :lol:

[quote name='Blade']So you mean you rolled a 40? Man, warreni, you're getting lamer by the minute... ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily--unless posting anything about GetGamesGo is an automatic 20 (in which case I am indeed in pretty bad shape).

Why would a person even buy this
shitdeal

Any "Little Big" bunch without Little Big Planet is just lying. I can't support liars. Though Grotesque Tactics is a passable game.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']What a terrible name for a bundle; have they not heard of LittleBigPlanet?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='apterous']Any "Little Big" bunch without Little Big Planet is just lying. I can't support liars. Though Grotesque Tactics is a passable game.[/QUOTE]

With a name like GetGamesGo, are you really surprised? :roll:

bread's done
Back