LittleBigBunch2 is live (yay?)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

It's live here, but it looks pretty craptacular: a combination of junk and stuff that you have gotten from a dozen previous bundles. The only thing I was interested in was Space Colony HD, but I can download the patch for my CD version for free.

For the sake of completeness, here are the details:

Pick any 5 of the following for $10:

Space Colony HD
Disciples II: Rise of the Elves
Dark Scavenger
The Trouble with Robots
Archon Classic
Grotesque Tactics 1
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
Tofu 1 + 2 (no, I don't know either)
Unstoppable Gorg
Worms Reloaded (Steam)

All are DRM-free downloads except for Worms, so if you loathe Steam this could be the bundle for you.

Edited by warreni, 12 December 2012 - 02:47 PM.
obligatory game listing

fs_20fa6c7c0d5d11e0a23d8bb844bec87b.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#2 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

holy cats, I didn't know there was a remake of Archon.

#3 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

You know, I've had my account here at CAG for 8 years now, and I've never created a thread. I never really thought much about it until recently. But of late, I've felt like maybe it's time I popped my cherry here. Problem is, every single time I encounter a deal that looks worthy of creating a thread for, Somebody else has already made a thread for it.

Then about an hour ago I noticed that LBB2 had gone live and I came here to see if there was already a thread for it. I was surprised to see that there wasn't one, and for once, I knew about a deal before the majority of the people here. So I thought, great, here's my chance.

But as I moved my mouse cursor up to the top of the screen to the "new thread" button, I could feel my will to create a thread for this bundle dissipate. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't muster enough interest to actually copy & paste the link and the bundle line-up.

I'll create a thread one day, but it's not gonna be for a Little Big Bunch bundle.

#4 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Yes, it's been on Steam for a while now. I haven't played with it much, but here's the link. It's usually pretty cheap during the seasonal sales.

#5 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

You know, I've had my account here at CAG for 8 years now, and I've never created a thread. I never really thought much about it until recently. But of late, I've felt like maybe it's time I popped my cherry here. Problem is, every single time I encounter a deal that looks worthy of creating a thread for, Somebody else has already made a thread for it.

Then about an hour ago I noticed that LBB2 had gone live and I came here to see if there was already a thread for it. I was surprised to see that there wasn't one, and for once, I knew about a deal before the majority of the people here. So I thought, great, here's my chance.

But as I moved my mouse cursor up to the top of the screen to the "new thread" button, I could feel my will to create a thread for this bundle dissipate. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't muster enough interest to actually copy & paste the link and the bundle line-up.

I'll create a thread one day, but it's not gonna be for a Little Big Bunch bundle.

I think you did yourself a favor by not posting a thread for it. It's one of the crappiest indie bundles ever. There's not even 5 games from it that I don't already own from other bundles.. so I can't buy it without getting one that I have already. 4 games for $10? No thanks!

#6 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

Then about an hour ago I noticed that LBB2 had gone live and I came here to see if there was already a thread for it. I was surprised to see that there wasn't one and for once I knew about a deal before the majority of the people here. So I thought, great, here's my chance.

I completely understand. I think I just got +20 to my lameness rating on the site.

#7 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

you'll get em someday, son

#8 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

What the? I had no idea either... Pretty neat.

#9 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

I completely understand. I think I just got +20 to my lameness rating on the site.

Nah man, It was a dirty job, but somebody had to post it.

You're the recent immigrant to CAG creating the threads that us veteran CAGs can't be bothered to create.

#10 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

Loved Archon on the NES. Will watch for this during steam sales!

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#11 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

Unstoppable Gorg is pretty awesome and so is Grotesque Tactics. However, I don't think this bundle (even if it included all of them) is worth $10.

#12 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Yeah, think I'll pass on this. GGG needs to look at what others are offering and proceed accordingly.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#13 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

So you mean you rolled a 40? Man, warreni, you're getting lamer by the minute... ;) :lol:

#14 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

So you mean you rolled a 40? Man, warreni, you're getting lamer by the minute... ;) :lol:

Not necessarily--unless posting anything about GetGamesGo is an automatic 20 (in which case I am indeed in pretty bad shape).

#15 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

What a terrible name for a bundle; have they not heard of LittleBigPlanet?

#16 TrueSounds

TrueSounds

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

LOL @ no steam codes for steam games. What a terrible bundle.

#17 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

As much as I like Archon and Space Colony, this bundle bites.

#18 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

Any "Little Big" bunch without Little Big Planet is just lying. I can't support liars. Though Grotesque Tactics is a passable game.
Posted Image

#19 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

What a terrible name for a bundle; have they not heard of LittleBigPlanet?

Any "Little Big" bunch without Little Big Planet is just lying. I can't support liars. Though Grotesque Tactics is a passable game.

With a name like GetGamesGo, are you really surprised? :roll:

#20 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Pass... I'm not even interested in 3 of the games.