interview at 3

lilsuggs

CAG Newbie
Wish me luck I have an interview at 3 for petsmart :bouncy: if this does not go well I will apply at gamestop.

anyone know the gamestop employee benefits (discounts and that stuff)?

One of the Gamestop perks is that you get to open up sealed games, take them home and scratch them to shit, bring them back to the store, and then sell them as new.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']One of the Gamestop perks is that you get to open up sealed games, take them home and scratch them to shit, bring them back to the store, and then sell them as new.[/QUOTE]

I've had GS employees look at me with utter confusion when I refused one of those "new" games before.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I've had GS employees look at me with utter confusion when I refused one of those "new" games before.[/QUOTE]

Come on everyone, OP is looking to get a job. No need to hijack the thread with hate for GS . We have enough of those threads

[quote name='razrvamp']Come on everyone, OP is looking to get a job. No need to hijack the thread with hate for GS . We have enough of those threads[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Let's hate on PetSmart. That place smells bad, I couldn't imagine working in a pet store.

Haha, all kidding aside (well not really kidding, it does stink), good luck OP. Even though it's 4PM Mountain Time so, if you are indeed in Louisiana, you've already had your interview. Hope it went well.

lol yes I had my interview seemed it went nicely was told I would receive a call in a few days if I am one who's notes were well which I am unsure of what was written but the in store managers seemed to like me even after I told them that I would not clean up after dogs. hope that I get the job as a cashier so that I can just check people out and not touch anything gross. also hoping the job comes with a seat to sit at cause my legs hurt lol. but the store opening is 1/21/13 so won't be til after christmas that I work if I do get it.

[quote name='lilsuggs']hope that I get the job as a cashier so that I can just check people out and not touch anything gross. also hoping the job comes with a seat to sit at cause my legs hurt lol.[/QUOTE]

As an employer, this is the attitude I'm sure Petsmart is looking for! :roll:

Seriously though, good luck with the job. I know my work ethic sucked until I realized what it took to be a valuable employee.

[quote name='lilsuggs']lol yes I had my interview seemed it went nicely was told I would receive a call in a few days if I am one who's notes were well which I am unsure of what was written but the in store managers seemed to like me even after I told them that I would not clean up after dogs. hope that I get the job as a cashier so that I can just check people out and not touch anything gross. also hoping the job comes with a seat to sit at cause my legs hurt lol. but the store opening is 1/21/13 so won't be til after christmas that I work if I do get it.[/QUOTE]

I usually refrain from this sort of thing, but I have to ask... you're trolling right? I don't want to definitively state that you're trolling because you could be being honest. If so... I will just say that in my retail experiences, those with diva-like requests and hopes (even before you get the job, no less) tend to not do well.

[quote name='lilsuggs']lol yes I had my interview seemed it went nicely was told I would receive a call in a few days if I am one who's notes were well which I am unsure of what was written but the in store managers seemed to like me even after I told them that I would not clean up after dogs. hope that I get the job as a cashier so that I can just check people out and not touch anything gross. also hoping the job comes with a seat to sit at cause my legs hurt lol. but the store opening is 1/21/13 so won't be til after christmas that I work if I do get it.[/QUOTE]

And people wonder why the unemployment rate is high....

[quote name='Tvols1480']As an employer, this is the attitude I'm sure Petsmart is looking for! :roll:
[/QUOTE]With the way things are now, I'm sure he can sue if he doesn't get a seat.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yeah! Let's hate on PetSmart. That place smells bad, I couldn't imagine working in a pet store.

Haha, all kidding aside (well not really kidding, it does stink), good luck OP. Even though it's 4PM Mountain Time so, if you are indeed in Louisiana, you've already had your interview. Hope it went well.[/QUOTE]

I worked at Petsmart for a bit when I was in highschool. I had to pick up animal shit, was shitty in the beginning to say the least. I got used to it though and the people were cool, just hated how I smelled after the day was over.

[quote name='randomevent']I usually refrain from this sort of thing, but I have to ask... you're trolling right? I don't want to definitively state that you're trolling because you could be being honest. If so... I will just say that in my retail experiences, those with diva-like requests and hopes (even before you get the job, no less) tend to not do well.[/QUOTE]
not trolling completely serious

Somebody stop this sentence! It's running away!! Thank Jebus they don't require an essay for the position.

I would assume a job at a pet store that sells dogs would require cleaning up after dogs.

I mean, I understand not wanting to do it, but seems reasonable to be part of the job duties.

bread's done
Back