Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition $39.99 @ Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

i thought SE said they don't comment on rumors when this was discovered by a gamer over at amazon? is it confirmed now?

we have gotten a lot of HD collections but some others that i would like to see are GTA,Legacy of Kain,soul revers,kingdom hearts,FF,yakuza 1-2 for west,

fatal frame
Onimusha
Timesplitters
Dark Cloud/Rogue Galaxy
Shadow Hearts
The Mark of Kri/Rise of the Kasai

#32 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Gonna wait for eventual NewEgg $10 off preorder $39.99+.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for... we haven't seen one of those in a while though.

Too bad they don't have Hitman codename 47. I would have bought it just for that game.

This is my biggest issue with this set. I really wish it the first game.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#33 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

Legacy of Kain would be cool

#34 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for... we haven't seen one of those in a while though.

This is my biggest issue with this set. I really wish it the first game.

but doesn't hitman contracts include 4 missions from the original?

#35 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

Legacy of Kain would be cool

and GTA would be awesome too

#36 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

How do these collection sets work for 360? I buy all of them for PS3. Will there be three discs?

#37 Troutyogurt

Troutyogurt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

How do these collection sets work for 360? I buy all of them for PS3. Will there be three discs?

Well I know the metal gear solid collection was 2 disks on xbox 360.

I bet this will be too. Probably hitman 2 and contracts on one disk and blood money on disk 2 since it was already on xbox 360.

Troutyogurt.png487267.png

#38 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

"I'm all for butt stuff" -Munkywawa

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

Sometimes they're on 1 disc, sometimes they're on 2, I don't think there's ever been one that has been on 3.

I know MGS collection is on 2 discs, and I'm pretty sure DMC Collection is on 1 disc. Microsoft allows 1000 gamerscore per disc, so Devil May Cry has 99 achievements for 1000 gamerscore. Kind of crazy, and the reason I buy all my collections on PS3 as well because each game gets it's own trophy set and platinum.

My guess is this collection will be on 2 discs. The achievements have already been uncovered for this game, and "Contracts" and "Silent Assassin" together were worth 1000 gamerscore, with no mention of any Achievements for "Blood Money". My guess is that "Contacts" and "Silent Assassin" will be on 1 disc, and "Blood Money" on another disc and have another 1000 GS, probably the exact achievement list that the original release of "Blood Money" had.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#39 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

Sometimes they're on 1 disc, sometimes they're on 2, I don't think there's ever been one that has been on 3.

I know MGS collection is on 2 discs, and I'm pretty sure DMC is on 1 disc. Microsoft allows 1000 gamerscore per disc, so Devil May Cry has 99 achievements for 1000 gamerscore. Kind of crazy, and the reason I buy all my collections on PS3 as well because each game gets it's own trophy set and platinum.

My guess is this collection will be on 2 discs. The achievements have already been uncovered for this game, and "Contracts" and "Silent Assassin" together were worth 1000 gamerscore, with no mention of any Achievements for "Blood Money". My guess is that "Contacts" and "Silent Assassin" will be on 1 disc, and "Blood Money" on another disc and have another 1000 GS, probably the exact achievement list that the original release of "Blood Money" had.

Ahh thank you. I picked up Hitman Pro editon tonight for 360 and am regretting it now as I forgot about the new Hitman trilogy coming out. I plan to swap it out soon.

#40 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

"I'm all for butt stuff" -Munkywawa

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:17 AM

Ya I want one too please! :) Actually, I'd like 2 if that's not too much to ask...

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#41 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

Ordered one for 360. Thanks OP.

#42 NzumbeKiller

NzumbeKiller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:21 AM

Like everyone else I'm in for one, that cover art is great.

#43 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:28 AM

This is a wait and see game for me. Just have soooo much to play since BF came around. Besides, Metal Gear Rising is right around the corner from this game's release.

xivpads.png

#44 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

Pre Ordered. This is the special edition other stores are getting right? Just want to make sure.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#45 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

Pre-ordered a PS3 copy from Amazon. Will probably just end up canceling it and getting it at the Best Buy near my workplace tho.

#46 UnrealZero

UnrealZero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

hmmm no pc... :(

#47 KoalaPandaTurtle

KoalaPandaTurtle

Panda Kopanda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

~

#48 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

I never played any of these games (I wanted to, years ago). What are they comparable to, in regard to gameplay?

#49 Nemo_Griffin

Nemo_Griffin

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

My copy of Blood Money can't play on my PS3, so I'll think about this.

#50 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

I got Blood Money on 360 and thinking about dumping it at gamestop soon, $20 for it, really?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#51 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

I got Blood Money on 360 and thinking about dumping it at gamestop soon, $20 for it, really?

It's sort of rare, in the least it's definitely sought after. You may be able to get a little more on eBay. But I know sometimes GS is easier hen.

#52 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

Got mine ordered. Thanks OP.

#53 HellKnightKilla

HellKnightKilla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

Beautiful cover art, would've jumped for it if they had a PC version.

#54 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

Aw man, I got a $15 copy of Blood Money during the summer. Oh well, I suppose I will have a backup way to play it after getting this.

#55 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

I never played any of these games (I wanted to, years ago). What are they comparable to, in regard to gameplay?

Splinter Cell, and well, any of other stealth games I guess. Sort of a thinking man's shooter - you have to plan things out in advance, and going in with guns blazing will get you killed pretty quickly.

#56 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

Is the regular or premium version exclusive to amazon? I was at a GameStop earlier to preorder and the game, either version, does not exist in their system.

#57 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

Is the regular or premium version exclusive to amazon? I was at a GameStop earlier to preorder and the game, either version, does not exist in their system.

There is only one version of this game and it was just officially announced today, so it might take a little time for every retailer to list it. If you preorder or buy a first run copy you get the 22 page art pamphlet. After that supply is exhausted, you get the same games and cover just without the art pamphlet.

#58 BWS1982

BWS1982

No Abdication

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

are these games good? I've never played any of them just saw the movie lol

The movie was nothing like the games. The movie was essentially made by someone who seemingly looked at the back of the cases and started a script.

The stealth is virtually unrivaled IMO... I like it even better than Splinter Cell's most times, since Splinter Cell's is full of stupid trial and error sections that you incessantly fail at before succeeding with. The moments of "logical" discretion are common sense, not "how the hell did they find that body there?!"

#59 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

this would have been better if they included the original Hitman which is still exclusive to PC, along with Hitman 2 silent assassin and Hitman contracts

im going to pass on this, i have blood money for xbox and the other 2 on ps2

#60 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

That cover is great!
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=