PS Vita - Persona 4 Golden w/Free Skin & Wallpapers - $40 shipped - Bestbuy.com

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Best Buy has Persona 4 Golden for $39.99 with free ship. You also get the pre-order bonus of a Skin and Wallpaper DLC for free.

Add Persona 4 Golden to your cart and the Skin and Wallpaper should be automatically added to your cart.

7152048.jpg

[quote name='alwayscheaper']So they tried to sell them for $9.99 and now it's a deal offer? Poor form best buy.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, it says right in the description that it's a Pre-Order bonus and it does not come up in any searches, even using the sku.

[quote name='Nephilim']I doubt it, it says right in the description that it's a Pre-Order bonus and it does not come up in any searches, even using the sku.[/QUOTE]

No they'rer right, BB did sell these for $10. I know, I bought one as a spare after I applied mine from pre-ordering from newegg.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']It just came out a few weeks ago....most JRPG games take time going on sale[/QUOTE]

Yeah it takes alot of time depending on the game and deal you want, unless its final fantasy ... That isnt even considered a jrpg now lol.

[quote name='kelo360']So is this game ever going on sale or will I have to wait until 2013 for a discount?[/QUOTE]

I'm either waiting for a sale or just get in some trades and just get the game.

[quote name='kelo360']So is this game ever going on sale or will I have to wait until 2013 for a discount?[/QUOTE]

Seeing as it's the only game worth getting for the Vita, I'd say it's gonna take quite some time to go down in price... Most likely the Vita will get another price drop before this does.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']No they'rer right, BB did sell these for $10. I know, I bought one as a spare after I applied mine from pre-ordering from newegg.[/QUOTE]

Actually... you're both right / wrong. Bestbuy tends to list physical items on the online store for the price of 9.99, which you're meant to add to your cart with the item in question and THEN it will be free. Some companies do this from time to time, like Capcom listed the preorder 3DS case for the mercs as $50 dollars, though I doubt anyone intended for anyone to ACTUALLY buy it. Same logic here really...

[quote name='KJAZZ']Seeing as it's the only game worth getting for the Vita, I'd say it's gonna take quite some time to go down in price... Most likely the Vita will get another price drop before this does.[/QUOTE]
lol Vita haterz.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']No, you're wrong. There was even a thread over a week ago on CAG for just the stickers for $10. Bet search would work for you.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't refute anything he said.

I just buy the game from Gamestop and ask the cashier if they have the skin, she toldme that it was a pre-order item,so i say that in BB they are give away with the game, so the cashier give me 2 because she say that they can't sell just the skin.

Sorry fot the bad english xD

[quote name='TimesTicking']If Best Buy did this earlier then there wouldn't have been so much hate on BB for doing the $10 skin...[/QUOTE]

But how is that BBY problem? That's just how their system works. If an item that comes separately is attached, it goes up in their system. Has it's own code and is part of inventory. Other places do it too. And you act like BBY were screwing people out of gifts. People who bought the game got the gift and if they didn't, you can request one from the MODS on their forum. If anything people should be upset with Atlus for not finding a way to bundle as one package and not as a separate item.

For the people who were able to order just the skin got lucky. Normally these gifts are canceled unless the game is bought in the same transaction.

Was hoping for a sale, but this might be the closest I'll get for awhile. No gamestops around me have a used copy either.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']But how is that BBY problem? That's just how their system works. If an item that comes separately is attached, it goes up in their system. Has it's own code and is part of inventory. Other places do it too. And you act like BBY were screwing people out of gifts. People who bought the game got the gift and if they didn't, you can request one from the MODS on their forum. If anything people should be upset with Atlus for not finding a way to bundle as one package and not as a separate item.

For the people who were able to order just the skin got lucky. Normally these gifts are canceled unless the game is bought in the same transaction.[/QUOTE]

Well not sure if it would be Atlus fault or Best Buy fault for them not to look if they had any skin, I remember some people saying when they pre-ordered this game they didn't get the skin with it, saying that Best Buy never received it or Atlus never gave it to them but I am pretty sure that Atlus gave it to them and Best Buy just couldn't find it or something.

On another note though, I'm curious though but does your Best Buy have Persona 4 Golden? I recently went to my local Best Buy and they didn't have this game at all... Their Vita games are lacking....

[quote name='TimesTicking']Well not sure if it would be Atlus fault or Best Buy fault for them not to look if they had any skin, I remember some people saying when they pre-ordered this game they didn't get the skin with it, saying that Best Buy never received it or Atlus never gave it to them but I am pretty sure that Atlus gave it to them and Best Buy just couldn't find it or something.

On another note though, I'm curious though but does your Best Buy have Persona 4 Golden? I recently went to my local Best Buy and they didn't have this game at all... Their Vita games are lacking....[/QUOTE]

I would say it's no ones fault, since sometimes things come later (Atlus's Fault), sometimes someone is uninformed (Bestbuy's Fault) and other times the user doesn't apply effort and gives up. I am sure if you contacted them now, then they would correct your issue quickly and promptly.

Also my Bestbuy did, but they were "hidden". The Vita area was an ABSOLUTE mess and found several games hidden behind others, so you might be in the same situation.

[quote name='TimesTicking']Well not sure if it would be Atlus fault or Best Buy fault for them not to look if they had any skin, I remember some people saying when they pre-ordered this game they didn't get the skin with it, saying that Best Buy never received it or Atlus never gave it to them but I am pretty sure that Atlus gave it to them and Best Buy just couldn't find it or something.

On another note though, I'm curious though but does your Best Buy have Persona 4 Golden? I recently went to my local Best Buy and they didn't have this game at all... Their Vita games are lacking....[/QUOTE]

I say more semi Atlus fault. The skins were shipped later than the game (which is understandable since games need to be there early). Many places (including GameStop) didn't get skins on day 1 cause their store got them later in the day/week. I can't speak for GameStop.com though. My friends had to keep calling them till their shipment has arrived. I don't have the game but I do read anything related to my interest. It was pretty common knowledge that some store were getting late shipment of the Skins cause it wasn't something that was packaged together with the game on boards like Gamefaqs. If they would of boxed it like usual, it would of prevented confusion.

Atlus gave the skins to pretty much any store that will stock their games. Just shortly after release. And I did see Golden at my Best Buy. Not sure if they had any copies in the Vita section cause I usually skip it not owning one yet. It was on their New Release game table. I will say the only thing at fault when it comes to Best Buy is they never really advertise Atlus gifts. For the most part their stuff comes in a box with the added stuff. But still. I prefer to buy from BBY compared to GS so not knowing 100% if they will get it or not scares me. Luckily all the games that I get from there that's Atlus has the stuff.

bread's done
Back