Game of Thrones & Art Book Bundle (PS3) = $14.99

a friend gave me the artbook for free. this is a decent price and ill give him back his book lol. game is meh from vids ive watched on utube but the story/dialogue seems top notch.

The game is okay if you like the source material enough... I got through it and actually wound up enjoying it a little. The art book is very nice as well(full-sized & hardback), so at $15 this is a pretty nice deal.

i assume the game that comes with the Art book is just the regular edition? No fancy new cover or anything?

[quote name='MrBoss']i assume the game that comes with the Art book is just the regular edition? No fancy new cover or anything?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Just the regular edition bundled with the art book.

Looking for someone to trade me $50 amazon credit for a $50 PSN I know a girl who loves game of thrones but i cant use a credif card right now. Bill will go up too high.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Looking for someone to trade me $50 amazon credit for a $50 PSN I know a girl who loves game of thrones but i cant use a credif card right now. Bill will go up too high.[/QUOTE]

If $14.99 is breaking the bank, I suggest you reorganize your priorities.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Looking for someone to trade me $50 amazon credit for a $50 PSN I know a girl who loves game of thrones but i cant use a credif card right now. Bill will go up too high.[/QUOTE]
Curious, but have you posted in a single thread where you don't bring up "I'll trade *blank* for *blank*"? It feels like every post you make is you just bringing up if someone buys a copy of a game you'll trade them for either the same game on a different console or credit or whatever.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I won't even play the game, but is the general opinion the art book is worth $15?[/QUOTE]
Alot of the youtube unboxing videos of it seem to say it's fantastic. As in it's no bullshit little Rayman Origins artbook, but a fully fleshed out artbook that goes into detail about the characters and even their relations to the characters in the book/show.

dude 15 bucks for pussy sounds like a pretty good deal to me....

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I won't even play the game, but is the general opinion the art book is worth $15?[/QUOTE]

The artbook itself is not worth $15 but bundled with the game I'd say so. Be nice for a collection if you have one.

game was fun easy plat with a guide. i made the most alt characters of super assassin and super frenzy berserker. good stuff. dragon age battles.

I'm waiting for the Blu's to drop in price before I can watch this show.

I saw a few eps on tv while at a family members house and it was good.

bread's done
Back