Photo
- - - - -

Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii) $13.86 / Rhythm Heaven (DS) $10.12 - Amazon - FSSS

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

Fever is excellent and Rhythm Heaven is okay. If you have a Wii and are starved for content, Rhythm Heaven Fever is probably the best recent game you can get outside of Xenoblade.

Rhythm Heaven Fever - Fulfilled by Amazon

Rhythm Heaven (DS) - Fulfilled by Amazon

RH DS has been cheaper before but Fever hasn't been below $13. And it's really good!

83 on Metacritic

Psst... there's also a translation project for Rhythm Tengoku underway.

sig.gif

#2 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:26 AM

Game also dropped to $14.99 base used at Gamestop, in addition to Fortune Street.

http://www.gamestop....ven-fever/91406

Could be cheaper that route if you stack it with with the 30% plus PUR by buying 6 Wii/DS games.

#3 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

Rhythm Heaven Fever is a hilarious game. It's great if you have someone to play with.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#4 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

Wub-a-dub-a-dub is that true?

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#5 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Rhythm Heaven Fever is a hilarious game. It's great if you have someone to play with.

Crazy into you

#6 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

Get them both! I don't care if either has been $5 in the past. Is it $5 now will it be anymore this and next year? No? Get it now!

Batsugunner.png

#7 mkelehan

mkelehan

Xbox Live Arcade Fiend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

I highly recommend hooking the Wii's audio directly to your speakers, bypassing the TV, when you play Fever. HDTVs introduce some amount of lag, ranging from very very small (LCD/plasma) to intolerable (DLP), and even a small amount is a problem with Rhythm Heaven. You might not notice in other games, but this game is ENTIRELY about pressing buttons RIGHT at the beat. If you hook it right up to the speakers, that lag is gone, and the game plays like a dream.

#8 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

I highly recommend hooking the Wii's audio directly to your speakers, bypassing the TV, when you play Fever. HDTVs introduce some amount of lag, ranging from very very small (LCD/plasma) to intolerable (DLP), and even a small amount is a problem with Rhythm Heaven. You might not notice in other games, but this game is ENTIRELY about pressing buttons RIGHT at the beat. If you hook it right up to the speakers, that lag is gone, and the game plays like a dream.

That is exactly what I do, having my component audio feeds go right to my stereo system, its near impossible to play rhythm games on Wii without doing that (unless you are on a CRT TV).

Also, for those that have a Fry's Electronics near you, Rhythm Heaven Fever is $14.99 and Rhythm Heaven is $9.99, should be easy to get both of those after they just restocked them. Obviously Amazon will be cheaper, but great if you don't like to have things shipped to you and would rather pick them out yourself.

#9 Asgardian

Asgardian

Crazy Ass Game Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Could be cheaper that route if you stack it with with the 30% plus PUR by buying 6 Wii/DS games.

Is that a current promotion at GS? Any online info on it?

Have a good read of the awesome FAQ by AtlanteanMan.
weapon05.gif
Come checkout the DAISENRYAKU discussion thread.
Show your support to bring more of this awesome strategy title to North America!

#10 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

Is that a current promotion at GS? Any online info on it?

Current discussion on this promotion on CAG, Both Fortune Street and Rhythm Heaven Fever are $14.99 used at GS before the discount.