Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD) Android mobile gaming controller MOGA for FREE + $4.95 shipping TODAY ONLY!

• Please log in to reply
313 replies to this topic

#271 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:29 AM

Arghh mine isnt supposed to get here until the 26th

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#272 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Mail was delivered today with no controller. Christmas is ruined!! :cold:

#273 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Can't do that because the tracking number they gave me is just my order number, which is not even long enough even with those numbers added I already tried doing so. Starting to get a little mad about this since they charged me but I'll just wait till January 2nd like they said to on facebook and hopefully they will respond to a email after that day if not I'll be calling up their customer support.

Did you create an account on their website when you placed the order? If so log in on there and look up your order. Should have the tracking number.

Mine arrived in WI on Saturday morning and hasn't moved since then. Still estimated to arrive on 12/28 but I'm sure it'll miss that date too since it probably won't ship out again until Wednesday morning.

#274 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

PowerA never responded to my email, but my MOga came today, tried it with Wild Blood and works well, I'm impressed. Seems like it might suck a lot of phone battery being bluetooth and all, we'll see.

Anyone d/l the free Modern Combat 4? The url on the card it came with comes up as "temporarily disabled" or something.
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#275 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

Did you create an account on their website when you placed the order? If so log in on there and look up your order. Should have the tracking number.

Mine arrived in WI on Saturday morning and hasn't moved since then. Still estimated to arrive on 12/28 but I'm sure it'll miss that date too since it probably won't ship out again until Wednesday morning.

Yes I did they just screwed up linking the tracking number they used the order number so when I click the track package link it comes out with the order number on the fedex site which is in format like this: 1234567-8

sig.gif

76561198019892519.png

My Game Collection: Currently at 1,957 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013 2014

#276 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

Yes I did they just screwed up linking the tracking number they used the order number so when I click the track package link it comes out with the order number on the fedex site which is in format like this: 1234567-8

Even when you click on View Order Details they have the order number where the tracking number is? If so that's messed up, especially with how they never reply to e-mails. If you do find out what it is you'll probably be disappointed anyway since you still don't have the controller and see it's moving incredibly slow if at all.

#277 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:10 AM

Received mine today a little north of Chicago, never had working tracking. I haven't been able to try it yet because my boyfriend took it and wrapped it. So now I have a gift to me and from me.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#278 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Even when you click on View Order Details they have the order number where the tracking number is?

Yes that is exactly what happens.

sig.gif

76561198019892519.png

#279 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:45 AM

I live in Florida, so I am guessing I'll be one of the last people to get theirs. No idea where these shipped out from so not sure if I am right about that. Be nice if someone else who lives in Florida who ordered could post whether they have received theirs yet or not ^_^.

#280 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

People who received it, did it come FedEx or USPS? Not sure if it's delivered direct or handed off to the postal service for that "last mile" thing.

#281 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

People who received it, did it come FedEx or USPS? Not sure if it's delivered direct or handed off to the postal service for that "last mile" thing.

Although my order confirmation said FedEx, it actually arrived via USPS. I also did get the MC4 download page to work and got the game, but for some reason, it doesn't show up in my Moga app as a moga-enabled game? What gives with that?
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#282 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Guess it's time to dig through my emails to see what was sent to me initially, wasn't expecting it to come soon anyways.

edit : Dec 14th apparently I had a tracking number sent but yeah I haven't seen a package arrive yet, although I did see a fedex truck stop last week but no package dropped off for me.... Tracking number doesn't even work.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#283 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

I live in Florida, so I am guessing I'll be one of the last people to get theirs. No idea where these shipped out from so not sure if I am right about that. Be nice if someone else who lives in Florida who ordered could post whether they have received theirs yet or not ^_^.

I'm also in Florida, mine is scheduled for delivery on the 27th though it is already in my city. Miami to be specific. Got here yesterday but still says "in transit". I'm guessing that means its in the hands of USPS at this point. Just glad to get this thing with some games for 5 bucks. Cant wait to receive it.

#284 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:31 AM

I'm also in Florida, mine is scheduled for delivery on the 27th though it is already in my city. Miami to be specific. Got here yesterday but still says "in transit". I'm guessing that means its in the hands of USPS at this point. Just glad to get this thing with some games for 5 bucks. Cant wait to receive it.

X_X Hope mine gets here tomorrow then because I live near Tampa and if yours has already made it out there almost that means either mine was shipped out a little later or my order got screwed.

#285 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

Just checked my FedEx tracking and.. it's still in WI where it hasn't moved since Saturday morning! Says it's still on time for Friday but I'm sure it'll change just like when it said 12/24. I would love for it to be in MD or somewhere closer than WI. Or at least moving at this point..

#286 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

Just checked my FedEx tracking and.. it's still in WI where it hasn't moved since Saturday morning! Says it's still on time for Friday but I'm sure it'll change just like when it said 12/24. I would love for it to be in MD or somewhere closer than WI. Or at least moving at this point..

i'm in the same boat, i live in DE

mine shows 28th as delivery, but it just departed WI as of 11am today

596772.png

#287 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Mine too. I guess I spoke too soon. Says shipment info sent to USPS at 12AM and then it departed WI at 11AM. Maybe it'll be here on the 28th after all.

#288 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

I live in Delaware....it was supposed to arrive on the 27th but got mine on the 24th.

#289 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Mail came in today and still no MOGA. Starting to look like I will have to call their customer service if it is not here by the 2nd.

#290 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

Mine was supposed to be here today according to fedex (Orlando). But now will not be here until tomorrow. Its amazing how it can be in the same city for 3 days and just go nowhere. But alas cant complain about the price I paid either.

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#291 Yesijones

Yesijones

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

got mine today, hello 30 min bathroom breaks

#292 AssaltineCracka

AssaltineCracka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

mine was fedex and just dropped off...no knock or nothing...
Posted Image

#293 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Mine finally came in today was delivered by USPS. I am very impressed by the quality of it and all that came with it and the nice packaging. Only problem I have with it is the battery covers are hard to remove for some reason took me awhile to get them off before I found pressing each one with both thumbs made them come off with some force.

#294 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

For those that got it did it come with codes for other games besides Modern Combat 4?

#295 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

I got mine a few days ago. Very nice build quality and layout.

I have a Galaxy Nexus. My biggest issues with the unit are that it takes a long time for my phone and the pad to sync. It's faster to just unpair and re-pair them each gaming session.

Also, games I have that are compatible with the MOGA aren't appearing in the Pivot App. Some of them, particularly the pack-in games, showed up at first, but the list is empty now.

#296 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Also, games I have that are compatible with the MOGA aren't appearing in the Pivot App. Some of them, particularly the pack-in games, showed up at first, but the list is empty now.

Might be that you have the app installed to SD. I noticed when I moved the app from internal storage it removed all the games from the list.

And to answer the question about the extra games mine came with MC4, Sonic CD, and Pacman.

sig.gif

76561198019892519.png

#297 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Might be that you have the app installed to SD. I noticed when I moved the app from internal storage it removed all the games from the list.

And to answer the question about the extra games mine came with MC4, Sonic CD, and Pacman.

Mine came with those three games as well.

The Galaxy Nexus doesn't have an SD card slot, but thank you for the tip. I'll look into a bit more.

#298 Evt

Evt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

mine apparently disappeared for 6 days, said in transit since the 22. I'm excited, if only my replacement screen to my epic would come in...

#299 downsouthtigger

downsouthtigger

War Eagle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

This tracking is getting annoying. 1st 2 numbers are cut off so you had to search for the tracking number. Now the shipping is so wonky. It was originally supposed to be delivered 12/24; I knew that wasnt happening. The it changed to 12/28, so now I just checked if it was out for delivery. Nope once again its moved to delivery of 01/02. They really screw the pooch when they change over to the USPS. I hate it when bestbuy does it, since that adds at least 1-2 more days onto shipping. Is it really that much cheaper? Shit then just use USPS priority express to being with, if it ships it fits!

downsouthtigger.jpg         ach.png

#300 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Mine is no longer listing an estimated arrival date, just the Dec 14th ship date.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus