Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD) Android mobile gaming controller MOGA for FREE + $4.95 shipping TODAY ONLY!

• Please log in to reply
313 replies to this topic

#241 Evt

Evt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

my order tracking # at fedex doesn't work, but the power a site shows a dec. 14 ship date.. crossing my fingers it arrives within the week

#242 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

Slight update. My FedEx screen has changed and now shows that the responding FedEx location is in Woodinville, WA. Still doesn't say that it was actually picked up or anything. I'm sure it either is or will be picked up because I doubt PowerA is sending false requests to FedEx just for laughs.

Posted Image

#243 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

Just checked my tracking number and ETA is this thurday for one of my orders dont even have tracking for the other

#244 razorracer83

razorracer83

I got the need for speed.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. My tracking information has been in initiated for a few days now and still hasn't changed. I'm a bit worried.
Wii U!?! I don't think you could possibly give a game console a worse name!!!

http://www.youtube.c...&hl=en_US&rel=0

I stand corrected.

#245 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

The order with the tracking number ended up arriving today. For those wondering the MC4 code is on a leaflet so you dont need to open the packaging. now to decide if ill open up this one or drop it off at my gf house as part of her gifts.

#246 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Still no movement on my tracking number. Sitting in an airport for the next two hours and wishing I had it. I did just watch a kid with one of those monkey tail leash backpacks climb into a trashcan so I'm not too bored.

#247 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

mine was delivered
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#248 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

Still no tracking information available. I decided to e-mail Customer Service since that's what they've been telling others to do on twitter and give them 48 hours to respond.

#249 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

Not even sure if my tracking number is valid have not ever received tracking number in this sort of format and it is not showing up when used on FedEx tracking search but the format is 1234567-8 seems kind of short to me. From what I am guessing this number is the order number but they never really gave me a tracking for it and left this in the place in the shipping email.

#250 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

Not even sure if my tracking number is valid have not ever received tracking number in this sort of format and it is not showing up when used on FedEx tracking search but the format is 1234567-8 seems kind of short to me. From what I am guessing this number is the order number but they never really gave me a tracking for it and left this in the place in the shipping email.

Try checking "My Order" on their site for tracking number.

#251 litobirdy

litobirdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

I checked on their twitter and I saw no Tweets about ETA dec 28th. One of my orders still says Initiated dec 16th, while the other order tracking number, nothing comes up.

#252 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

For those of us where the tracking number doesn't work apparently the last 2 digits got cut off. You can contact them and get the right tracking number. Finally managed to check mine and it did ship days ago, but hasn't changed since then (since it's going across the country for me with the cheap shipping.) Just happy to know it has shipped.

#253 enormous

enormous

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

I never received an email, and my order is still sitting at "Credit Pending"... Am I getting left out?
:D

#254 litobirdy

litobirdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

For those of us where the tracking number doesn't work apparently the last 2 digits got cut off. You can contact them and get the right tracking number. Finally managed to check mine and it did ship days ago, but hasn't changed since then (since it's going across the country for me with the cheap shipping.) Just happy to know it has shipped.

you are the man. yea guys if your tracking number is 20 digits. call them to get the last 2 digits, should be 22. Yay now I see mine says arriving Saturday

weird my first order, the last 2 were missing.
my 2nd order, the first 2 were missing lol my 2nd order though still says initiated

#255 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

I started entering random digits for the last two numbers until I found mine. I ordered 2. Both digits were less than 15, so it was pretty quick. Both were shipped on the 16th. One weighs .9lbs the other weights 3.9lbs pretty strange. Both have the POWERA-0 reference so they are mine. The .9lbs one is coming on the 24th. The 3.9lbs one is coming on the 26th.

#256 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

I started entering random digits for the last two numbers until I found mine. I ordered 2. Both digits were less than 15, so it was pretty quick. Both were shipped on the 16th. One weighs .9lbs the other weights 3.9lbs pretty strange. Both have the POWERA-0 reference so they are mine. The .9lbs one is coming on the 24th. The 3.9lbs one is coming on the 26th.

Yeah I had to enter random numbers too. Wasn't as lucky as you to be under 15 tries/digits though (but I did see other orders while trying to find mine.) Estimated delivery is the 24th but for some reason I doubt they'll actually deliver it then.

#257 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

My tracking # for shipping doesn't work. Anyone else with the same issue?

EDIT: Maybe I should have looked at the thread before posting. I thought the thread was dead...

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Sonic Battle (GBA), :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Nothing, Pippin01.gif- Nothing
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Beyond Good & Evil (GCN), 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#258 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

you are the man. yea guys if your tracking number is 20 digits. call them to get the last 2 digits, should be 22. Yay now I see mine says arriving Saturday

weird my first order, the last 2 were missing.
my 2nd order, the first 2 were missing lol my 2nd order though still says initiated

i just sat there and went up the ladder...hit 73 and i got a working tracking number

596772.png

#259 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

Funny just found mine by going up the ladder as well. Looks like it's out for delivery right now. We'll see if actually found it or just some random package.

#260 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

I wish I knew what happened to mine. It departed WA on Sunday and hasn't been updated since then. I know it's the cheap shipping and going across the country but it shouldn't take that long (and no updates seems odd.)

#261 AssaltineCracka

AssaltineCracka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

I got mine today..tracking never worked...just showed up...i never got a shipping confirmation for my 2nd one but i was charged...guess ima send them an email
Posted Image

#262 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

I wish I knew what happened to mine. It departed WA on Sunday and hasn't been updated since then. I know it's the cheap shipping and going across the country but it shouldn't take that long (and no updates seems odd.)

It's the shipping option that hands it off to usps. For me that usually means an update or two at the start, nothing for a few days, and then an update that the post office has it.

#263 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

I put in "01" at the end of the tracking number and I think I punched in someone else's tracking number. My destination is Georgia, not West Virginia. It says Power-A in the reference area.

Edit: I'm getting everyone else's order except mine. This is hilarious. CA, WI, IN, FL, WV...come on!

Edit: Finally! 63 was the magic number. Package will be delivered tomorrow.

Edited by VindictiveGnome, 22 December 2012 - 02:39 AM.

#264 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

It's the shipping option that hands it off to usps. For me that usually means an update or two at the start, nothing for a few days, and then an update that the post office has it.

Well it finally updated. Took Sunday to Saturday to go from WA to WI. Estimated delivery changed from 12/24 to 12/28. I thought something like this would happen.

#265 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

Both of my orders are now .9lbs (one was like 3 earlier) and are set to be delivered on the 28th.

#266 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

Well it finally updated. Took Sunday to Saturday to go from WA to WI. Estimated delivery changed from 12/24 to 12/28. I thought something like this would happen.

Mine also updated today and is in WI, but was still on track for Monday when I looked. Wouldn't be surprised if it's delayed though due to weather.

edit: Just checked again and it is delayed. I realize the weather is bad there now, but it would have been nice if FedEx could have gotten it that far in less than a week.

#267 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

Got mine. I'm impressed by all the packaging and things you get with this thing. Heck of a deal for $5. I'm a little disappointed the analogs are PSP-like, but this thing should be awesome for emulators. Not happy about all the hoops I gotta jump through to get the 3 free games.

Edited by VindictiveGnome, 22 December 2012 - 08:23 PM.

#268 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

Starting to think mine is not coming never received a valid tracking number and they never emailed me back after requesting one. Will wait till Jan. 2 and if it is not here going to request a refund.

#269 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

Starting to think mine is not coming never received a valid tracking number and they never emailed me back after requesting one. Will wait till Jan. 2 and if it is not here going to request a refund.

I never got an e-mail after waiting over 48 hours like they said to do. Just add 00 (or 01, 02, 03, etc.. up to 99) to the end of your tracking number until you find yours.

#270 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

I never got an e-mail after waiting over 48 hours like they said to do. Just add 00 (or 01, 02, 03, etc.. up to 99) to the end of your tracking number until you find yours.

Can't do that because the tracking number they gave me is just my order number, which is not even long enough even with those numbers added I already tried doing so. Starting to get a little mad about this since they charged me but I'll just wait till January 2nd like they said to on facebook and hopefully they will respond to a email after that day if not I'll be calling up their customer support.