Free GC and lunch for the first 200 at select Best Buys (12/14, BB lunch: 11:30 AM)

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Join us for lunch at one of these Best Buy locations:
New York City – Union Square
Los Angeles – West LA
Chicago – Hancock Building
Philadelphia – South Philadelphia Best Buy Store located at 2300 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd.
Dallas/Ft. Worth – Park Lane Best Buy Store located at 9378 N. Central Expressway
San Francisco – West Harrison Street
Washington DC – Potomac Yard Best Buy Store located at 3401 Jefferson Davis Hwy in Alexandria
Atlanta – North Point Mall located at 1000 North Point Circle in Alpharetta
Houston - Best Buy Store by the Galleria
Minneapolis/St. Paul – Eden Prairie and Oakdale

Be one of the first 200 customers to see our Event Staff at the front table, to score a Best Buy Gift Card worth up to $250 – and a lunch voucher. Present your gift card at checkout or visit BestBuy.com to reveal its value $10-$250.
A Tasty Reminder: Use the gift card to shop on your lunch break. Or order online and pick up at any location. Sweet!
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be eighteen or older. Limit one prize per person while supplies last.
http://stores.bestbuy.com/1531/anno...ple-locations/?_inv_out=9629&_inv_cp=33054055

Visit select @BestBuy stores tomorrow for lunch. First 200 people score gift card & lunch voucher. Lucky You! Details: http://$$$$$$$/W214Ux
https://twitter.com/BestBuy/status/279345143641944064

[quote name='RoyFrugalton']Just confirmed the "Lunch" time is 11:30am at all of the locations.

For example, go to the OP linked page and click on any of the locations links[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OregonDealz']Sounds good for homeless or unemployed people.[/QUOTE]
Man, if I lived in one of these cities I'd totally round up 200 homeless people and get them there before I head off to work. That should be early enough that they'll be first in line for a free lunch.

Ugh, I'm going to Dallas tomorrow, but don't want to be there that early. So tempting though. Maybe I'll change my mind.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Sounds good for homeless or unemployed people.[/QUOTE]

Too bad they would not know about this. No computer or Internet. And I'm sure they don't hang around best buy. LOL

[quote name='Woocls']Man, if I lived in one of these cities I'd totally round up 200 homeless people and get them there before I head off to work. That should be early enough that they'll be first in line for a free lunch.[/QUOTE]

great idea man.

[quote name='computingwarren']Too bad they would not know about this. No computer or Internet. And I'm sure they don't hang around best buy. LOL[/QUOTE]

not when we have Woocls rounding them up. and they can buy water or candy with their giftcard to check their winnings

[quote name='OregonDealz']great idea man.

not when we have Woocls rounding them up. and they can buy water or candy with their giftcard to check their winnings[/QUOTE]

True. If you don't live in a big city its harder. Although, 1 or 2 is good enough. Helping means alot.

Still ridiculous that convicted murderers get more shelter and food then innocent homeless people.

[quote name='kouleefoh']First 200 at opening time or starting from lunch? haha[/QUOTE]

Im wondering this as well. I can make it for lunch, but def not opening. ill be working...

[quote name='computingwarren']Too bad they would not know about this. No computer or Internet. And I'm sure they don't hang around best buy. LOL[/QUOTE]

no they get free computers and free internet access havent you seen the ads on tv where now they are pushing FREE INTERNET ACCESS from the people who first gave people the free phones

i've seen homeless people in San Francisco have cell phones - go figure. LOL

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Sometimes I miss living in a real city... Then I remember I like being able to get in my car and actual drive somewhere in 20 min[/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='kouleefoh']First 200 at opening time or starting from lunch? haha[/QUOTE]

Union Square is the closest one to me so even if they said noon. I'll sit my ass across the park & interact with the homeless.

Well this is going to be interesting for the Union Square location. They are open 24 hours, so no idea.

I will go during lunch to scope it out. If anyone has further information please share!

Any NYC CAGs want to meet up? I will be there a little early.

Sorry for the double post. I swore there was a post after my first one.

Just confirmed the "Lunch" time is 11:30am at all of the locations.

For example, go to the OP linked page and click on any of the locations links

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Any NYC CAGs want to meet up? I will be there a little early.
Sorry for the double post. I swore there was a post after my first one.[/QUOTE]

I'll be across the street @around 9:30am with the hippies & the homeless. You could spot me playing with theVita :D

[quote name='RoyFrugalton']Just confirmed the "Lunch" time is 11:30am at all of the locations.

For example, go to the OP linked page and click on any of the locations links[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']I'll be across the street @around 9:30am with the hippies & the homeless. You could spot me playing with theVita :D
[/QUOTE]
See you there dude. I'll be the Chinese guy with a McDonald's cheap $1 large coffee.

I live about 20m from one of these locations and I'm sure it will be like black friday all over again. Going to pass and play some hawken.

[quote name='computingwarren']True. If you don't live in a big city its harder. Although, 1 or 2 is good enough. Helping means alot.

Still ridiculous that convicted murderers get more shelter and food then innocent homeless people.[/QUOTE]

They also get more ass rape.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']See you there dude. I'll be the Chinese guy with a McDonald's cheap $1 large coffee.[/QUOTE]

I might join you guys. What time you heading to best buy? I'm off tomorrow.

HaXVa.jpg

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']There already a line here at union square. It's black Friday allover again.[/QUOTE]

Ah shoot, screw it then.

Huh. I need to hit up BB today anyway, and the Alexandria location is my usual BB. Might see about making a lunch run then.

bread's done
Back