Bestbuy Sams club price match 16.33 for New Super mario bros 2 3ds and others

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Title sort of misleading...[/QUOTE]

Didn't know how to fit it all in title.. besides can't argue that 2 3ds games for 16.33 is a bad deal

[quote name='LordPerrin']I don't get it, where's the $16.33 coming from? It says $26.86 in store, $36.86 online.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is doing a thing where if you buy two Mario 3DS games, it takes $20 off the total. This is super YMMV and something I'd imagine most Best Buy employees wouldn't allow you to get away with.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Deal dead[/QUOTE]

How so? I just did it today and the guy said the 20 off was until Sat.

[quote name='Gosha']Best Buy is doing a thing where if you buy two Mario 3DS games, it takes $20 off the total. This is super YMMV and something I'd imagine most Best Buy employees wouldn't allow you to get away with.[/QUOTE]

Wrong computer automagicly takes off the 20 dollars when you buy two games on the list.

[quote name='Tiako']Wrong computer automagicly takes off the 20 dollars when you buy two games on the list.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't automatically remove it. It automatically PROMPTS that the $20 promo is going on, and asks the cashier to click "YES" or "NO" to apply the promo.

[quote name='HydroX']It doesn't automatically remove it. It automatically PROMPTS that the $20 promo is going on, and asks the cashier to click "YES" or "NO" to apply the promo.[/QUOTE]

Tell the cashier to automagically apply it by clicking "YES"! lol

bread's done
Back