GameFly PC Download Holiday Sale (12/14 to 12/15)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prices will go live 10am PST 12/14 to 12/15
http://www.gamefly.com/download-gam...84,150405,5002092,5000063,5004908/&cid=xmasd5
Mass Effect $4.99
FIFA Soccer 13 $19.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $11.99
The Orange Box $4.99
Torchlight II $9.99
Rift Storm Legion $24.99
Rift Storm Legion Infinity Ed $34.99
Rift Storm Legion Expansion Only $19.99
Borderlands 2 $29.99
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition (MAC) $20.09
Bioshock 2 $4.99
Bioshock 2 (MAC) $12.49
Assassins Creed: Revelations $10.19
Saints Row: The Third The Full Package $12.49

I'd be bummed about just seeing Saints Row in the THQ bundle if I hadn't sent my entire payment to them (plus, I already own the game + season pass on 360). I'm ready for Torchlight II though.

question, i already have sr3 but i do not have the dlc. so if i buy the full package could i activate the key and get the dlc only? how does this work?

I think I have been hitting the Steam sales a little too hard, because the last few PC game sales I've seen across the board have very little that I want.

[quote name='Diad']lil late[/QUOTE]

Not really, they add new games each, like now Rayman Origins is in the sale. I'd still like to see a coupon.

Anyone know if Rayman Origins can be registered to STEAM? Googled the retail list thing, and it wasn't there, but who knows how accurate or recent that is... I dunno... wishful thinking...

It'd be nice... Tired of having 4 digital services/clients because everyone wants a cookie from the jar...

[quote name='KidInTheHall']Not really, they add new games each, like now Rayman Origins is in the sale. I'd still like to see a coupon.[/QUOTE]
I think thats the part of the "not so scary end of the world sale"
looking for linky now. think cheapy made that thread too. Got me The Walking dead for $10 from it ^^

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334234 found it on page like 6 XD
Think OP just didnt add the full sale title. Same sale i think now looking at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back