Photo
- - - - -

EB 12 Days of Gaming (Day 12 - 12/24: Just Dance 3 (Wii) - $9.99, Mash-Ems - $1.99)

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 JamesSoprano

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

All in all, I think the selection was pretty decent. There were a number of games on there I would have gone for had I not already played, finished, and traded them in. Though it seems like every year this sale gets weaker and weaker.

I just want to thank everyone for putting up with my occasionally late updates. Bit of a busy time of year, but I did my best to get the post updated as soon as possible. I don't mind taking on doing this next time this sale rolls around if no one else wants to do it. :)

that's cool of you. and also this time a year that's understandable. i pushed Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Future Soldier aside for Dishonored Boxing day sale and i'm wondering if i even made the right decision cause i played the first ghost recon and had alot of fun and had fun with the 60 min Trial of future soldier as well. ( solo part ) but i thought, get dishonored since it's more newer ! and future soldier has been out just for abit now but Future Soldier is still $39.99 that's where i made my mistake cause i forgot all about the game till this 12 days of gaming.

oh well plenty of deals .. this year was alot of miss for me and some i wanted but missed out on cause of no stock or just plain pushed it to the side.

#62 CoachHines

CoachHines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

You made the right decision by picking Dishonored over Ghost Recon if I understood that correct. Dishonored is my GotY, such an amazing game overall and such attention to detail and creativity.

#63 djsaiyan

djsaiyan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Dishonored was definitely a better call over Future Soldier.

Future Soldier was pretty decent, but Dishonored smokes it completely.

#64 JamesSoprano

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

Dishonored was definitely a better call over Future Soldier.

Future Soldier was pretty decent, but Dishonored smokes it completely.

& @ CoachHines: ok you two made me feel less worried about my holding off. now the only question is. how long roughly is the game not for a quick start to finish play through but like maybe exploring ( if you can do so ) unless it's all you can do is play it from start to finish and it's quick to go through.