• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

http://news.yahoo.co...-153953370.html

I can't think of anything to say besides WHAT THE Fuck?!?!

18 were children... 5-10 year olds...

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#2 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

WHAT THE Fuck?!?!

Indeed. So sad..

#3 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

Oh my...

I saw this on the yahoo ticker about an hour ago.. at that time they only reported one causality. They mentioned something about one shooter being dead and a possible second may be on the loose.

Unbelievable.

#4 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

I hate hearing things like this. I have a friend that teaches second grade and she said that a kid was caught with a gun at the school she teaches. I never think of things like this happening at grade schools. When I hear of school shootings I'm thinking of high school or college.
Posted Image

#5 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

Jesus fucking Christ! I don't care what kind of emotional state you're in, but little children? REALLY!?!?!? If you don't count the principal, counselor, and shooter, that's potentially 24 innocent children who lost their lives. Fucking tragedy.

#6 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

Ugh.

There is no hell bad enough for someone who would mass murder children.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#7 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

My prayers are with them, for the families affected by the shootings and all the children that might have future issues due to being a witnessing these events.

#8 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

It's like a high school shooting is bad enough, but to do something like this to completely defenseless and innocent children? Unreal.

#9 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

It's 26 dead, 18 children, 8 adults. Then maybe the gunman who clearly isn't a human.

I get the CT news. Their NBC station news reporter you can hear her say "Thank you" as they were showing live pictures and she was gone when they came back to the studio, she couldn't take it.

#10 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

Ridiculous. It's 30 minutes away from my university.

#11 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

Awful. I grew up a couple of towns over and have friends who still live in the area. It's heartbreaking to read about this. My prayers go out to all of the people affected by this senseless act of violence.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#12 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Someone following this story live please give us any new developments or if they catch the second guy.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#13 speedracer

speedracer

Get off my lawn

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

I can't even imagine how hardcore I would lose my shit if someone murdered my little girl in her kindergarten class. A whole shit ton of people whose lives will be forever framed by the murder of their child today.

I want to vomit.
Posted Image

#14 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Someone following this story live please give us any new developments or if they catch the second guy.

They have a second guy at the police station, they don't think he was shooting, but they are checking if they had helped the gunman in some way. It sounds like some this person entered the school around the same time, and might just have it all mixed up in this.

And just so we put this in the grand universe of things.

22 children were STABBED to death in China at school today/yesterday.

#15 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

What's the world coming to? My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims.
Xecutioner
CML

#16 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

20 year old came from NJ, might have gone to the school.

The school and area is safe, no gunman on the loose.

#17 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

20 year old came from NJ, might have gone to the school.

The school and area is safe, no gunman on the loose.

Some articles have suggested that his daughter might attend the elementary school but who really knows.
Xecutioner
CML

#18 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

I saw a link to that on one of the articles I was reading about this shooting.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#19 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

Some articles have suggested that his daughter might attend the elementary school but who really knows.

Yeah there are rumours that the person the police are talking to is a family member and that's how he was allowed in the building.

That just makes this thing even worse. The dad/cousin/brother of a student shoots and kills your teacher and friends? Even more fucked up.

#20 Hibiwa

Hibiwa

Blue Exorcist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

The state police not confirming the number of victims until families are notified, etc. so I hold out hope that there are fewer fatalities.

It's kind of odd that it never seemed like there were ambulances/emts rushing anyone out. Just a lot of stationary emergency and law enforcement vehicles.

#21 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

And the local news is interviewing children. What sickos. I really don't want to know from a 3rd grader that he knows that his first grade teacher is dead.

#22 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

The state police not confirming the number of victims until families are notified, etc. so I hold out hope that there are fewer fatalities.

It's kind of odd that it never seemed like there were ambulances/emts rushing anyone out. Just a lot of stationary emergency and law enforcement vehicles.

I don't think the number is going down. Why no ambulances because all the children are dead laying on the school's floor. The hospital near by only has THREE people from the school and hinted at they knew more than they could share. It seems the police went "be ready for a lot of victims" and then had to tell the hospital no one made it there.

#23 Hibiwa

Hibiwa

Blue Exorcist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

Wha? So the shooter shot one of his parents dead in NJ before heading to the school.

#24 bordjon

bordjon

tastes good on the bun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

From what I understand none of them were killed though?

Yeah the shooting at an elementary school is some sick, scary shit. It does make you want to vomit.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

This just in... he killed his parent in NJ before coming up to CT.

And you are right, no one in China were killed. I got bad info.

#26 Hibiwa

Hibiwa

Blue Exorcist

• CAGiversary!

It's disheartening watching these little kids describe what was happening at the time to reporters. They're so calm and well spoken. I don't think the magnitude of this tragedy has gotten to them yet.

#27 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

His mother worked at the school and was killed, and is not in NJ. Connection to NJ is unknown.

He was 24.

#28 Hibiwa

Hibiwa

Blue Exorcist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Ryan Lanza, 24 according to NBC News. Latest is his mother was shot and she worked at the school. She was among the victims at the school. Contradicting earlier event reporting that parent shot in NJ.

#29 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Special place in hell for this fucking scumbag. My heart goes out to the families and the children, especially those who had to witness this tragedy.

#30 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Ryan Lanza, 24 according to NBC News. Latest is his mother was shot and she worked at the school. She was among the victims at the school. Contradicting earlier event reporting that parent shot in NJ.

Remember it isn't about who reports the news factually... it is about who reports it first