Shooting in Conn. School

• Please log in to reply
1178 replies to this topic

#961 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

BTW, I saw a picture of the truck that was shot at because they thought it was the cop killer. Hope the cops do get severe punishment, because that's obviously excessive force.

http://latimesblogs....-new-truck.html

#962 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:02 AM

If the ATF had real leadership it might help. Of course "some" people don't even want the ATF to be able to enforce gun laws in the first place, otherwise they wouldn't have interfered with the appointment of a director.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#963 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

Hey guys
http://abcnews.go.co...chool-security/

Arpaios and Steven Seagal is teaming up to protect your school

Its glad to see Seagal taking a break to help out LEO when he is not at home abusing his wife

He's a black belt, good for him for volunteering his time to help out his community in ways other citizens can't.

BTW, I saw a picture of the truck that was shot at because they thought it was the cop killer. Hope the cops do get severe punishment, because that's obviously excessive force.

http://latimesblogs....</span></span>

That woman and her family are going to be set for life. That was almost as bad as the cops in NYC hitting all the bystanders a few months ago.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#964 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

He's a black belt, good for him for volunteering his time to help out his community in ways other citizens can't.

LOLZ...how? By being a deadbeat dad and professional asshole with an Asian fetish?

Segal abandoned his family in Japan and is notorious for being the biggest asshole on sets. He would go out of his way to smack extras, stuntmen, and his co-stars in the nuts to "test their abilities." SNL even did a skit on it. This is on top of being a worse abuser than what Chris Brown did to Rhianna. People in the industry really hate this motherfucker.

What he's doing has far less to do with helping the community and more about showing off how much of a tough guy he is. You don't strike me as the type of person to be this naive.

That woman and her family are going to be set for life. That was almost as bad as the cops in NYC hitting all the bystanders a few months ago.

That remains to be seen.

#965 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

That would be all so great... if it wasn't for the fact that its TAXPAYERS payout

How does the police or the gov't in LA suffer? They are just paying them back with the taxes they paid into the gov't

ARE YOU SERIOUS? A PAYDAY.

The cops can shoot and kill and have UNLIMTED funds to payout because ITS NOT THEIR MONIES... IT IS OURS

I do not see how there is any good from the lawsuit.. ANY COPS GOING TO PRISON? I rather take that tax monies and throw all these bums into prison for life

#966 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Lou fucking Ferrigno is in leagues with that dumbass too. Maybe he can teach folks how to stay calm when angry...:roll:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#967 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

LOLZ...how? By being a deadbeat dad and professional asshole with an Asian fetish?

If you read the article you'd know how.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

#968 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Posted Image

#969 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Anyone else see the irony in an action movie star doing this? I mean you've got someone who glorifies violence in his films training people about school security? Why not ask Bruce Willis to train airport security?

#970 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

surprise arnold isn't also involved, he could do the Terminator 1 routine

#971 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

I think you mean Kindergarten Cop.;)

Which is funny because he'd probably spend all his time and energy playing with the kids instead of posturing and playing dress-up like a rent-a-cop.

#972 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

we are all in a world of hurt if the future of LEO training lies in the hands of washed up actors..

#973 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

He doesn't have any formal combat training that I know of. Chuck Norris on the otherhand.

#974 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:54 AM

http://www.mediaite....are-courthouse/
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#975 Knoell

Knoell

Achievement Unlocked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

http://www.mediaite....are-courthouse/

What's your point? Are we going to highlight every shooting now?

#976 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

You know, that might have been funny... if you hadn't spelled "tying" wrong.

I tried to say "typing." And you spelled it the same way I did.

#977 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

Segal abandoned his family in Japan and is notorious for being the biggest asshole on sets. He would go out of his way to smack extras, stuntmen, and his co-stars in the nuts to "test their abilities." SNL even did a skit on it. This is on top of being a worse abuser than what Chris Brown did to Rhianna. People in the industry really hate this motherfucker.

What he's doing has far less to do with helping the community and more about showing off how much of a tough guy he is. You don't strike me as the type of person to be this naive.

That remains to be seen.

Oh wait... for a minute I thought you were talking about Christian Bale

#978 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:21 AM

I tried to say "typing." And you spelled it the same way I did.

Fella's got to know when to just stop trying, man.

Posted Image

#979 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

Are you guys for further regulation on alcohol consumption? It contributes to the deaths of WAAAYYYYY more people than guns and destroys peoples' lives in many other ways as well. Shouldn't the gov't step in and stop this scourge of our society? And, heck, its not even Constitutionally protected! And no arguments can be made about sporting, hunting, or personal defense uses either! It would make my job a heck of a lot easier as well.

#980 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Hey, why aren't you guys up in arms about this heavily regulated thing that is the subject of constant scrutiny?

Posted Image

#981 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Hey, why aren't you guys up in arms about this heavily regulated thing that is the subject of constant scrutiny?

And isn't it great that all those regulations and constant scrutiny have prevented alcohol abuse and under age drinking?:applause:

#982 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

I accidentally bought a case of Coors Light once.

It certainly felt criminal.
Posted Image

#983 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

And isn't it great that all those regulations and constant scrutiny have prevented alcohol abuse and under age drinking?:applause:

Clearly the answer is armed guards in dorms and private houses.
Posted Image

#984 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

And yet, we continue to throw millions of dollars into awareness and advertising campaigns with minimal interference from special interest groups or uproar from citizens just in the hope of possibly maybe lowering abuse by another percentage point.

It's pretty sweet, I'll admit.

Posted Image

#985 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

It's pretty sweet, I'll admit.

Then you think about sexual education, and I just want to leave this planet.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#986 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Just saw that Steven Seagal is training a bunch of armed volunteers to protect Arizona school children. I'm not sure if it's a wise choice to let a guy who got his ass kicked by a 70 year old man to be in charge of these "defenders of freedom."

Batsugunner.png

#987 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

They should just let the children watch that episode of Johnny Bravo that had Squint Ringo on it.

And if you know what I am talking about, you are a super star.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#988 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

Just saw that Steven Seagal is training a bunch of armed volunteers to protect Arizona school children. I'm not sure if it's a wise choice to let a guy who got his ass kicked by a 70 year old man to be in charge of these "defenders of freedom."

Would you be more qualified to train them than Steven Seagal? He's only doing the hand to hand combat portion. I think he's more than appropriate considering he helped train Anderson Silva, the UFC fighter.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#989 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Would you be more qualified to train them than Steven Seagal? He's only doing the hand to hand combat portion. I think he's more than appropriate considering he helped train Anderson Silva, the UFC fighter.

Oh not this bullshit again. "Sensi Seagull" has never trained Anderson Silva. He talks a big game about training UFC fighters and all that shit but he does NOTHING. He's riding on Silva's coattails. No MMA fan takes Fatty Segal serious, not should anyone else.
Currently playing:
:pc: - Red Orchestra 2
:pc: - Killing Floor
:pc: - SimCity 4
:360: - Uno
:360: - Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

#990 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

Oh not this bullshit again. "Sensi Seagull" has never trained Anderson Silva. He talks a big game about training UFC fighters and all that shit but he does NOTHING. He's riding on Silva's coattails. No MMA fan takes Fatty Segal serious, not should anyone else.

I didn't say he trained Silva. He helped train. Yay for Kneejerk reactions and he's still more than qualified to teach the hand to hand to the Sheriff's posse.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514: