Photo
- - - - -

Shooting in Conn. School

• Please log in to reply
1178 replies to this topic

#1171 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

Also they are confiscating guns from people. At least in NY. After Sandy Hook, a friend of mine had a gun, and there was a record of him having some sort of mental issue, that wasnt too serious. They came to his house and took his gun. Why did they take his gun you ask? Because in NY he had to register it.

http://www.examiner....x-dispute-forum
Basically cops said turn in your guns or your bail is going to be high, woman has no criminal history and is a legal owner of two registered guns. She turned them in to avoid the high bail.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#1172 granturismo

granturismo

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:14 AM

http://www.examiner....x-dispute-forum
Basically cops said turn in your guns or your bail is going to be high, woman has no criminal history and is a legal owner of two registered guns. She turned them in to avoid the high bail.

cops don't set the bail though

#1173 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

Great, give the guy that's a neuroscience graduate student and probably an expert of the stuff, a "truth serum". What happens when he's able to "truthfully" tell them he was "The Joker" during that time? What then, do they still have the ability to execute him?

http://www.guardian....um-james-holmes

Obviously I'm not even mentioning the 5th amendment issues here which are obvious to everyone and mentioned in the article.

#1174 granturismo

granturismo

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

Great, give the guy that's a neuroscience graduate student and probably an expert of the stuff, a "truth serum". What happens when he's able to "truthfully" tell them he was "The Joker" during that time? What then, do they still have the ability to execute him?

http://www.guardian....um-james-holmes

Obviously I'm not even mentioning the 5th amendment issues here which are obvious to everyone and mentioned in the article.

You really don't expect that from a judge or court. Lie detectors cannot be used so how can this be? Especially to a mentally unbalanced person. He could say anything. I think it's clear he's guilty & Insane.

#1175 Knoell

Knoell

Achievement Unlocked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

What a country...kill 12 people and plea "I was insane" and get a nice cushioned cell and taken care of for the rest of your life.

This is what the death penalty was designed for, even if he is or was insane.

#1176 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

Responsible gun owners? Now 2 on 1 is almost never a fair fight but if you instigate the fight and then get your ass kicked do you really have the right to then take a gun to "defend" yourself? Add to that you leave and then return to fire that gun into the truck of those you attacked in the first place. Sounds like the law is doing its job here and both these knuckleheads are being charged. Should they?

#1177 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

They should lose their gun and he should get his ass beat again. I laughed so hard when I saw that video yesterday.

#1178 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

HAHAHA..."clown pants guy." That dude REALLY likes stripes.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#1179 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Dude in the hammer pants was rocking him with knees. Didn't watch it off the posters link because those people's voices are annoying as Fuck.