$3 PS Vita Starter kit(30 game/2 mem card case + more) @ BestBuy

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
not a bad deal if you are looking for a cloth/mesh type carrying case, and thanks for the heads up on the Vita stuff going on sale next week OP!

(i recently purchased the Vita Vault Case and couldn't be happier.... the inside has a 3 game slots and a space for an extra memory card, in addition to a cloth barrier when you close the vita inside it. The vita itself sits perfectly in the rubber-molded space, and feels pretty sturdy. Just an extra 2 cents on another case in case anyone is looking for more durable cases!)

[quote name='jmarano7836']not a bad deal if you are looking for a cloth/mesh type carrying case, and thanks for the heads up on the Vita stuff going on sale next week OP!

(i recently purchased the Vita Vault Case and couldn't be happier.... the inside has a 3 game slots and a space for an extra memory card, in addition to a cloth barrier when you close the vita inside it. The vita itself sits perfectly in the rubber-molded space, and feels pretty sturdy. Just an extra 2 cents on another case in case anyone is looking for more durable cases!)[/QUOTE]Finally, someone else who bought the Vault Case and loves it. It's one of the best cases I've ever owned, and I can't recommend it highly enough! :applause:

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Thanks OP!

And do you mean even more Vita stuff than what is listed for the a for next week?[/QUOTE]Since GS has a big sale on vita now & BB does next week my guess is Sony has something set up with retailers for this time period. Walmart has several accessories already perm. reduced to $10 like the car adaptor & USB cable also the official in ear headset is $15 too. GS has the best overall case/storage combo(Folio Pull n Go) for $20. I've seen them in BB but can't find them online.
GS has used Vault cases & Pull n Go's for $8 used but b/c the used vita case sku is the same for all the cases it's like a treasure hunt but not fun at all.

$20 Pull n Go
http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-pull-n-go-folio/98484

[quote name='Vigilante']Finally, someone else who bought the Vault Case and loves it. It's one of the best cases I've ever owned, and I can't recommend it highly enough! :applause:[/QUOTE]I have it too found it & the Pull n go for $8 used @ two GS on back to back days.

Anyone know how large the case is.

I want a case that can fit the vita with the PDP trigger grips. Sad that my P4G case doesn't fit it as I love using that.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Anyone know how large the case is.

I want a case that can fit the vita with the PDP trigger grips. Sad that my P4G case doesn't fit it as I love using that.[/QUOTE]Don't think it'll fit the case is about the same size as the $20 Official Sony carrying case.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Hopefully the memory cards go on sale so I can PM the 16GB card I bought last week.[/QUOTE]they are I believe it's the usual 20% off

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Anyone know how large the case is.

I want a case that can fit the vita with the PDP trigger grips. Sad that my P4G case doesn't fit it as I love using that.[/QUOTE]

It won't fit since the Vita fits perfectly in there. My fav. case for a Vita is the PDP Pull & Go Folio case since it has a smaller case inside of it if all you need is just space for the Vita & a couple games. I liked it so much, I got one for my 3DS XL too!

[quote name='GohanX']Thanks OP! I needed a case for my Neo Geo X, and this Rocketfish case is reported to be a good fit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just got it earlier in the night for the NGX. Length-wise, it fits perfectly but there's a ~0.5" gap on each side (width). I'm rather anal about it bouncing around in there so I'm going to look around a little more to see if there are other relatively inexpensive cases (

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']It won't fit since the Vita fits perfectly in there. My fav. case for a Vita is the PDP Pull & Go Folio case since it has a smaller case inside of it if all you need is just space for the Vita & a couple games. I liked it so much, I got one for my 3DS XL too![/QUOTE]I have the Pull n Go too & the vault case but I got this too. Each of them have a different purpose,
The game case for this is so small it can fit in my pocket which neither the vault or pull n go can. When I'm out & I really wanna protect my vita I use the vault case & when I'm away from home for a while the pull n go is the way I go.

I have the same game card case, found it mismarked for $2 at GS over a year ago (was listed as a PSP Go case). This is easily the best game case I have found for the Vita. I am buying another one for the $5 just to have a 2nd one. All the other ones retail hold 5-10 games which is not enough for me personally. On ebay they have the most idiotic cases from China....20in1 holds 12 games and EIGHT memory cards. 18 in one, 14 games and 4 memory cards.

Who needs EIGHT memory cards but only has 12 games??? The 14/4 is a little better but not by much. 30/2 makes a lot more sense.

[quote name='Serpentor']The Pull n Go is $5? Where?[/QUOTE]

No one said that? We were discussing that GS may have the Pull n Go used for $8, but they use the same sku for any Vita carrying case.

Like Saix said, the plastic game cartridge case alone is worth the $5 cost. Like a lot of folks here I'm sure, I've owned portable game systems since my first Game Boy. I looked for game cases all the time once I was old enough to care, but could never find one that I really liked until Rocketfish released the 3DS version of this starter kit. The game case is extremely durable, and holds a lot of games for its size. The Vita one uses the same outer shell as the 3DS one, it just has different trays inside due to the different cart shape.

I bought one of these, and I don't know if I'm ever going to own a Vita. That's how important a good game case is to me now :D

I concur, I dislike keeping my console games in a binder just because...they look prettier this way LOL!

But for portable games a nice case that holds as many games as possible in a small form is worth its weight in gold.

I bought this and the Vault Case. I use the game card case to hold all my games but dont use the cloth or case. The Vault Case is amazing though cause Id rather have my Vita protected at all times, especially if Im traveling and put it in a bag or something. Well worth it for the case.

I bought this and the Vault Case. I use the game card case to hold all my games but dont use the cloth or case. The Vault Case is amazing though cause Id rather have my Vita protected at all times, especially if Im traveling and put it in a bag or something. Well worth it for the case.
I scored the vault case & the Pull n Go folio for $8-9 each from GS used. Best purchases

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/295450-20-ps-vita-pull-n-go-folio-gamestop-amz-matched-wfsss/

warning: the vault case has a rubber lining doesnt it? i seem to recall buying one and liking it but having to return it because of that. Contact with rubber material can permanently stain your vita. it says so right in the user manual and was verified when i called Sony. So leaving it in a rubber lined case is NOT a good idea. especially if you have a white vita like me

warning: the vault case has a rubber lining doesnt it? i seem to recall buying one and liking it but having to return it because of that. Contact with rubber material can permanently stain your vita. it says so right in the user manual and was verified when i called Sony. So leaving it in a rubber lined case is NOT a good idea. especially if you have a white vita like me
I've left my white Vita in my Vault case for several days--sometimes weeks--at a time and never seen any stains.

I've left my white Vita in my Vault case for several days--sometimes weeks--at a time and never seen any stains.
well thats good for you, but when both the user manual, and sony support say not to do it, i would rather not do it and not leave it sitting for a month or 2 and risk making my $200 system look like i spilled coffee on it. Just letting people know

Thanks. Only got this because it was cheap, lol. Still have an unopened custom crystal case that I got for $5.98 on clearance at Target.

Damn... for $3 I would love to get this.... but sadly no shipping available and no store pick up near me T.T
Same here. The closest Best Buy for me is about an hour drive, so I'm going to have to pass. Thanks for the heads up though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll see if I can score a few from a local BB this weekend, if I can I'll scoop em & hook some CAGer's up. Will update this weekend

I was able to pickup last week. Thankfully, the BB store next to me had it. Definitely needed a new case for my Vita my last took a beating. It was the official Sony clip on one. This case does the job and then some. Great buy for $3.

My Best Buy showed as stock available today when I checked it online. Bought it for In-store and it seems it was the only one left. Haven't picked it up yet as it is about 20 minutes away from me, but already received the notification email.

bread's done
Back