Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $18.56 PS3 -- $19.25 XBox360

Just saw Mortal Kombat Legacy and immediately wanted to get this. I went with the Vita version though so I can probably wait until this goes to ~$10.

Not really a deal imo. You save a whopping $1.44 on the PS3 version. It's normally $20.

But yes, the game is well worth the price. Actually well worth more than $20.

[quote name='sgand']All 360 DLC on disc? Amazon description says so, but they aren't always reliable.[/QUOTE]

I own the PS3 version and all the DLC is on the disc. However, I can't seem to find Freddy even though he's supposedly on the komplete edition.

It is packed with stuff, even a dlc code for the craptastic movie. I wouldn't wait too long. The ps3 community is still active but who knows how long that will last. MK9 seems to be the fighting game oddity in that years later you can still get into matches pretty easily. Wouldn't press my luck, though.

it has greatast hit cover i dont care becus i care bout the "gamplay" but if ur lookin 4 1 2 colect then b careful this is ame copy u can get at raget best buy etc not some colectors item. its good game btw i alredy buyed it a fw month ago but want a black lable 1 2 keep seal 4 future profet.

[quote name='TravisCharest']it has greatast hit cover i dont care becus i care bout the "gamplay" but if ur lookin 4 1 2 colect then b careful this is ame copy u can get at raget best buy etc not some colectors item. its good game btw i alredy buyed it a fw month ago but want a black lable 1 2 keep seal 4 future profet.[/QUOTE]

The fuck? :shock:

[quote name='TravisCharest']it has greatast hit cover i dont care becus i care bout the "gamplay" but if ur lookin 4 1 2 colect then b careful this is ame copy u can get at raget best buy etc not some colectors item. its good game btw i alredy buyed it a fw month ago but want a black lable 1 2 keep seal 4 future profet.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PocketIguodala']The fuck? :shock:[/QUOTE]He's back...

Travis Charest = Canadian comic book artist, designer of Pepsiman

:roll:

[quote name='Komentra']I own the PS3 version and all the DLC is on the disc. However, I can't seem to find Freddy even though he's supposedly on the komplete edition.[/QUOTE]
When you go to bottom left character click left on the d-pad to expand the bonus characters. Go all the way to the left most character and keep pushing left on the d-pad.

This is one of the best fighting games of all time and this console era. This may not really be the greatest deal off the current MSRP, but $20 is an incredible deal in itself for this game.

The Target in Oaks, Pa had 3 copies for the PS3 for $11.98. I've been to several Targets looking for the Xbox version on clearance no luck.
I'm holding out for cheaper. I like MK but my fighting game skills are not so good…LOL

FYI the code for the movie included in this package supposedly expires on the 31st, but who knows if that is actually going to happen. Just a heads up.

[quote name='sickman']The copies I saw on clearance at Target were vanilla.[/QUOTE]

I definitely saw the Komplete versions. I checked the Target clearance thread afterwards and didnt see it listed. I thought about posted there as a YMMV but decided to wait till I found an XBOX version for myself before alerting the masses. Haven't seen it since.

bread's done
Back