16gb ipad 3 $399 at Walmart -instore only-

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:04 AM

exactly what thread title says. Walmart put the 16gb ipad 3 on sale for 399- unadvertised so you have to go in store and ask them to ring it up. went with a friend today and he picked one up no problem. there weren't even any on display so the employee had to go in the back and find one.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#2 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

It would be better if you can reduce the price little bit.

Hmm, he's referring the one with the Retina display...So yes, the price is reduced from msrp (I know it still feels overpriced, but hey it is what it is.)

#3 Treyjyert

Treyjyert

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:05 AM

I may try this tomorrow. Was going to buy my mom the iPad 3 16GB at Target for $499 with a $50 GC back but this is a better deal. Hopefully it's the same at my Walmart.

#4 Treyjyert

Treyjyert

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:23 AM

Question? Has the iPad 4 been $499 the whole time? I don't mind paying the extra hundred for the 4. I was originally planning to pay that much on the 3...so yea.

#5 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

4th gen iPad has always started at $499. The 3rd gen is discontinued, hence why WalMart is clearing them out.

#6 Treyjyert

Treyjyert

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

4th gen iPad has always started at $499. The 3rd gen is discontinued, hence why WalMart is clearing them out.

Ha thanks! I'm an idiot, I thought it was priced higher than the 3 this whole time. Looks like I'll be getting her the newer model then. Still, an iPad 3 (and $30 GC if rumors are true) for $399 isn't bad.