16gb ipad 3 $399 at Walmart -instore only-

technicalstylez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (98%)
exactly what thread title says. Walmart put the 16gb ipad 3 on sale for 399- unadvertised so you have to go in store and ask them to ring it up. went with a friend today and he picked one up no problem. there weren't even any on display so the employee had to go in the back and find one.

[quote name='raisaandriana']It would be better if you can reduce the price little bit.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, he's referring the one with the Retina display...So yes, the price is reduced from msrp (I know it still feels overpriced, but hey it is what it is.)

I may try this tomorrow. Was going to buy my mom the iPad 3 16GB at Target for $499 with a $50 GC back but this is a better deal. Hopefully it's the same at my Walmart.

Question? Has the iPad 4 been $499 the whole time? I don't mind paying the extra hundred for the 4. I was originally planning to pay that much on the 3...so yea.

4th gen iPad has always started at $499. The 3rd gen is discontinued, hence why WalMart is clearing them out.

[quote name='JJSP']4th gen iPad has always started at $499. The 3rd gen is discontinued, hence why WalMart is clearing them out.[/QUOTE]

Ha thanks! I'm an idiot, I thought it was priced higher than the 3 this whole time. Looks like I'll be getting her the newer model then. Still, an iPad 3 (and $30 GC if rumors are true) for $399 isn't bad.

bread's done
Back