Photo
- - - - -

Buy a $50 Best Buy Gift Card, Get a $10 Best Buy Gift Card FREE!

• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#271 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

so for the people who got order completed when did you guys order late last night or early morning? I wonder if it has anything to do if you got in on this early vs. later. has anyone who ordered more then one late today get there order shipped?

I got my shipping confirmations for my orders. I placed it right when the promo started.

#272 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

I placed 5 orders in the afternoon right before heading out. I had no idea about this supposed 5 order limit (had enough for 5 on my pitch card). Also read reports of cancellations while I did my orders.

I received cancellation emails for the last two of my orders, a bit over 10 hours of them being placed. The first three orders are still in "process" whatever that means...

#273 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

so for the people who got order completed when did you guys order late last night or early morning? I wonder if it has anything to do if you got in on this early vs. later. has anyone who ordered more then one late today get there order shipped?

I placed my 11 orders in the early morning hours--the first five when the deal launched, the other six about three hours later, around 4am EST.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Puppeteer [Plat Cleanup]; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]:  :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#274 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

I ordered 5. 4 of them were placed in the first hour or so that this went live and they shipped. The last one was placed around 900 am pst and was paid for with a gc. That was is still in processing but it doesn't show up in my order history on my account. Yet it shows up when I do a check status using the order number, my phone number and last name. Also, the last one was the only one I used my account with since I checked out as a guest on the first four orders with different emails.

#275 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

all 6 says shipped no est time of when i get them

300 in gift cards then the 220 im getting when i returnmy PS3 so still have 520 in best buy credit
WOOOO I STINK

#276 Mospeada_21

Mospeada_21

Zombie Hunter \\*//

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:19 AM

They need people like me if they want to stay in business. I spend nearly 25 percent of my income at BB.

holy! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've found my quote of the year.

do you need any CAG-bitches mr. jedex?
Now Playing in HD, Progressive Scan, Widescreen, 5.1 DPLII & Dolby Digital, and online or LAN whenever possible.

#277 Mospeada_21

Mospeada_21

Zombie Hunter \\*//

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

hmmm...since giftcards do not expire, why not say... buy 50 of these and get your next-gen console paid for by Best Buy?

plus for everyone else, you'll automatically level up and be the holy grail 'Silver' premiere customer?

you're welcome. ;)
Now Playing in HD, Progressive Scan, Widescreen, 5.1 DPLII & Dolby Digital, and online or LAN whenever possible.

#278 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

All of my orders have now shipped. Four show in transit with an estimated delivery on Friday and the other order barely shipped today.

#279 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

I got all my orders today. The funny thing is I think they lose more sending each dam GC in a separate 2 day air envelope than on the promo itself. Consolidate that shit into one package.

#280 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

People may want to check there GCs when received. People on SD are reporting receiving non activated ones.

#281 plastik3000

plastik3000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

I got my gift cards today and wasn't able to check the balance on either of then. Does that mean they're not activated?

#282 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

^ Wow, thats not good.... someone @ BB possibly forgot to scan the cards before shipping them out. Call support and report back...

#283 gamererik

gamererik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

I got my gift cards today and wasn't able to check the balance on either of then. Does that mean they're not activated?

the 4 i got were not activated also

#284 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

well that's a huge wtf. i just got my 5 envelopes, guess ill go check online, ugh.
ok mine are all good. thanks bestbuy for +$50.

Edited by Velo214, 19 December 2012 - 11:49 PM.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#285 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Yeah, I just checked all 22 of my GCs that arrived today (11 of each kind) and they're all good. That's a relief. Sorry to hear about those who received defunct cards.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Puppeteer [Plat Cleanup]; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]:  :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#286 plastik3000

plastik3000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

Been trying to resolve my issue with my unactivated gift cards. Called customer service and they couldn't do it over the phone citing computer issues. They told me to go to a store where they assured me they could activate them. The store ended up not being able to help. They called their help desk and told me that there is a known company wide issue with gift card activations and they were slowly rolling out activations. So I guess I'm just supposed to wait and they'll magically be activated.

Edit: as of this morning, my cards have been magically activated. I hope the same for others with unactivated cards.

Edited by plastik3000, 20 December 2012 - 02:00 PM.

#287 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Got my cards late yesterday and they were activated. Sucks that they could even screw up on gift cards.

#288 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

My $70 in Amex credit showed up today for making 4 orders. Nice though I hope my BB GCs are activated as I would hate having to deal with unactivated cards.

#289 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Someone refresh my memory. I don't remember if it was game related or not, nor what promotion it was but...does anybody remember BB sending out $100?? GCs instead of $XX GCs or something like that? BB sent out letters saying the original GCs would be voided (they never were) and they were sending out GCs for the correct amount. Maybe it was game trade-ins.

#290 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

Just got mine. Both had a balance.

#291 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

received one set yesterday and two more today. I had 2 of my 5 orders canceled. Might try to complain about the cancellations after the holidays as the limit was supposedly 5 and I didn't go over.

I haven't had time to check balances.

#292 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

received one set yesterday and two more today. I had 2 of my 5 orders canceled. Might try to complain about the cancellations after the holidays as the limit was supposedly 5 and I didn't go over.

I haven't had time to check balances.

Dude you got 3, just be happy with that and move the Fuck on...geeze. This is why we can't have nice things.

#293 DaBoltz

DaBoltz

Casual CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

People may want to check there GCs when received. People on SD are reporting receiving non activated ones.

Whoa! Just got all of mine right now. Hope they're good.

UPDATE: They're all good! Thanks OP!

Edited by DaBoltz, 22 December 2012 - 07:47 PM.

589637.png

#294 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

Received all of my GCs and all of them are activated. Certainly happy and will probably put it towards an ipad or a laptop. Not sure yet.

#295 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

My one order is activated. :)