Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Deal of the Day: PS3 320GB System + Instant Game Collection - $249.99 shipped

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#61 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

it truly is the end of the world in 3 days. Amazon's computers are fucked. We are all fucked.
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#62 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

so it's the end of the world, you can only play one game. What will it be?

#63 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

Vacuum cleaner, footwear, jewelry?

Someones going to get a very tasty sandwhich in the near future.

zantar45.jpg

#64 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

so it's the end of the world, you can only play one game. What will it be?

Madden gotta see my Raiders win the championship at least in the game.

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#65 Relativetime

Relativetime

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

Woke up late thinking I might have missed a deal or two...to see this. Did they decide to troll gamers for Christmas?

#66 jedi0077

jedi0077

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Well lots of cheap watches and socks. I think games are an easy quick fix for last minute shoppers and amazon knows this. Why discount stuff that will sell at a higher price? But why did they send an email announcing the ALL video games gold box? lol

#67 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

PS3 has more exclusive games then xbox but ok.

Not true check the wikis on exclusive xbox games vs exclusive ps3 games.

#68 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

Man I need a new bluray player and this is perfect. Better than the super slim imo. Too bad I can't spend anymore money. I need food more.

#69 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Not true check the wikis on exclusive xbox games vs exclusive ps3 games.

lol. Kinect and arcade games for the win. while we are at it lets include PS Vita games and psp games for sony too. it's only fair.

#70 mikwiz

mikwiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Emailed Amazon customer service and Jeff@amazon.com. Bezos is the CEO. They must be having a long overdue meltdown in gaming. I received the email that this Gold Box Event was to occur today. I hope you all forward your comments to Jeff ASAP so we can resolve this and find out if Amazon is serious about us gamers anymore.
Amazon and Jeff need to hear from you!!!

#71 DieGo2SHAE

DieGo2SHAE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

Wow...all the alcohol in me right now isn't enough to see through the disappointment here...amazon :(

#72 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

lol. Kinect and arcade games for the win. while we are at it lets include PS Vita games and psp games for sony too. it's only fair.

Not that I give a Fuck, but are you inferring that Move and PSN games aren't counted?

#73 blazsox

blazsox

Night Prowler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

Keep in mind the email says there would be a gold box event. Didn't mention all-day event or multiple gold box deals, just a singular event. The PS3 deal is that event. Where's the misinformation?
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
:ps3: Splinter Cell HD Trilogy
:ps3: NBA 2K13
:360: Forza Motorsport 4
Posted Image Lego City Undercover

#74 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

I thought it was "All Video Games" Gold Box Event.

#75 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

Keep in mind the email says there would be a gold box event. Didn't mention all-day event or multiple gold box deals, just a singular event. The PS3 deal is that event. Where's the misinformation?

I thought the same but the giant letters said All Video Games Gold Box Event

#76 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

i've been speaking to customer service for over an hour and so fat all ive gotten is a link to the lightning deals page

#77 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Oh, crap I shudder to think what Xbox marketing will do with that concept. I can see it now. Kinectusuck. Home Liposuction. Need Xbox Gold for paid over the Kinect camera consult.

#78 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

i love how absurd cs reps are supervisor has repeated the same response for an hour and each time i ask for a different response she words the 1st part differently

#79 mikwiz

mikwiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Amazon customer service does not how to respond to this. They have no guidance. This problem goes allot deeper into the way amazon Video Game VP has managed their division. Please email Jeff@amazon.com. It is the only way that corporate feels the pain. In fact, they probably don't realize their is a long-standing problem in Amazon gaming. Other than the sales . .. ........

#80 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Oh, crap I shudder to think what Xbox marketing will do with that concept. I can see it now. Kinectusuck. Home Liposuction. Need Xbox Gold for paid over the Kinect camera consult.

I am pretty sure there is a prototype for this in Japan.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#81 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

i love how absurd cs reps are supervisor has repeated the same response for an hour and each time i ask for a different response she words the 1st part differently

That's weird. Not the reps response, but the fact that you've been on the phone with them for more than an hour over this.

#82 Stereo

Stereo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

What do you want the representative to do/say exactly?

#83 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

not on the phone chat support i finally gave up i'm going back to gohastings where i can atleast walk the rep through the steps needed to resolve the problem

all i asked was
what happened to the advertised all day deals

response
sorry you missed out on the lightning deal they are only available for a short time

#84 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

not on the phone chat support i finally gave up i'm going back to gohastings where i can atleast walk the rep through the steps needed to resolve the problem

all i asked was
what happened to the advertised all day deals

response
sorry you missed out on the lightning deal they are only available for a short time

Well, yeah, you got a crappy answerr, because you asked your question in a vague way.

You should have asked what happened to the video games lightning deals that were advertised for today. You have to break it down more for Gilmesh and Sonuttere from Amazon CS.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#85 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

Well, yeah, you got a crappy answerr, because you asked your question in a vague way.

You should have asked what happened to the video games lightning deals that were advertised for today. You have to break it down more for Gilmesh and Sonuttere from Amazon CS.

that was me asking the first time

at one point I broke it down and asked the question in it's completeness one word at a time

#86 smokeyjoey8

smokeyjoey8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

Amazon CS has really shit the bed lately. I emailed them about some promotional credits I should have received when I bought a game last week, gave them plenty of details about everything, making sure I was very specific.

They reply talking about a completely different item I ordered and just threw a $20 promotional credit at me instead of the credit I should have received, which was much less money.

#87 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

When Amazon is having these all day holiday Lightning Deals, they often leave out some deals from the initial list and only post them just prior to when they go live. Seems particularly frequent with games. Maybe that's what's going on here.

At any rate, I thank Amazon for offering some kind of a deal on what looks like will be the last PS3 design worth owning. Although I'd rather have had a lower price or a couple of new games of my choice instead of a year of rent-a-game. Shouldn't they call it "Instant Temporary Game Collection?"

#88 mikwiz

mikwiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

Nope -- thanks for playing -- All previous amazon lightening day deals have been the same way and articulated in the same fashion as a list throughout the main gold box page.
This is he first time an advertised All-Gold Box Deal's Day by Amazon is NOT matching up.
Trouble in Amazon Paradise???
I think there is a power play going on within Amazon and this Gold Box Day in Video games is a sign that that positive changes will make us all happier in 2013.
Hopefully....

#89 Owlmanus

Owlmanus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

So it's only the ps3 daily deal nothing else?

#90 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

Nope -- thanks for playing -- All previous amazon lightening day deals have been the same way and articulated in the same fashion as a list throughout the main gold box page.

Yeah, no. And before you start pontificating about how Amazon runs Lightning Deals, you might want to learn how to spell them.