Walmart - LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) - 9.99

[quote name='Abeja']Thanks OP. Another Vita game to add. Although it says the order will be ready on the 24th.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my wife and I did S2S for pick-up on the 24th Normally gets there earlier, but for the price, its on the way home.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Beware... from what I've read this is a really sloppy port of the PSP version.[/QUOTE]

Is it? I was going to add it to my Vita collection...if I don't like it, I'm sure my girlfriend would play it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Is it? I was going to add it to my Vita collection...if I don't like it, I'm sure my girlfriend would play it.[/QUOTE]

It is, even for 10$ i wouldnt reccomend.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Beware... from what I've read this is a really sloppy port of the PSP version.[/QUOTE]

DS version actually. It's too bad really but for some reason they've done this with all 3 Lego games that have been released on Vita. It was particularly insulting on release when they wanted a $10 premium for the Vita version over DS/3DS versions.

I wouldn't be that hard on it. For kids its still a great value, for me... its the collecting aspect.

I played it. It's exactly what you'd expect from a Lego game. Not sure what's sloppy about it. Got it when GS dropped it to 10 bucks and had a fun once-through (the game is also a very easy platinum), and promptly got my money back trading it in. I'd recommend it for a tenner.

bread's done
Back