Photo
- - - - -

Toys R US 2 games for $70 free store pickup (far cry 3, black ops 2, see list in op!)

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#1 srac84

srac84

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hey guys Toys R US has 2 games for $70 or save $50 when you purchase 2 games or more.. obviously its best to break up the order into 2's if you want more than 2 games. Links Below:

Free Store Pick up or I think its $6 shipping

Includes:
- Family Guy Back to the Multiverse
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Dishonored
- Farcry 3
- Need for Speed Most Wanted
- Fifa 13
- Kinect Star Wars
- Hitman Absolution
- Forza Horizon
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
- Medal of Honor Warfighter
- Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2
- Halo 4

see link for full list (XBOX 360, PS3)

http://www.toysrus.c...46&type=trigger

Edited by srac84, 16 December 2012 - 06:05 PM.

#2 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

Check out the sticky at the top of the page

#3 ps3gamer35

ps3gamer35

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

Omg the titanic just sunk!!!

#4 spiderdog

spiderdog

$59.99 for a Game no Way!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

Iceberg ahead.
Posted Image

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← →B A
PSN=spiderdog
XBL=Spiderdogg

#5 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

halo 4 and BLOPS 2 don't have store pick up for me
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#6 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

halo 4 and BLOPS 2 don't have store pick up for me

I'm seeing free store pick up for BLOPS2 PS3, so if you have both consoles, that's an option.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#7 BAMKICKSASS

BAMKICKSASS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

Would Bestbuy PM?
:D

#8 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

That's what I want to know. Has anyone got this price matched at Best Buy. i got Certs to use!

#9 JoeyLYCAN

JoeyLYCAN

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

I don't even have the option to add them to my cart :(
EDIT: Not sure if everything is sold out but the only game I was able to add to my cart was Dishonored :(

#10 BAMKICKSASS

BAMKICKSASS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

This deal would be sweet with some reward zone certificates and the gift card sale at bestbuy! :D
:D

#11 BetterToGive

BetterToGive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

Decent deal, if I didn't already have Fifa. I've had this $10 to Toys R Us for the longest time and can't find anything to use it on. I could basically get 2 of these games for $60 but I really don't want any of them. I already have Fifa, which I could trade to Gamestop and then buy it through this deal but that wouldn't make a ton of sense. I'd just be getting Hitman for around $30 then

I could buy 2 of the games but that wouldn't make a ton of sense to me either.

#12 honzoh

honzoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Would Bestbuy PM?

I PM'd this morning at 9am. Just tell them it's 'Buy 2 for $70' and show them the ad/ad scan. No problems.

EDIT: Image I used to show Bestbuy the deal -- not the best quality, but works perfect on a phone -- http://i.imgur.com/fNR9Z.jpg?1

#13 srac84

srac84

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

I like how it says "List in OP" when I don't even see a list.

short list lol.. dude relax you can't click a link, I'll go fix it for you now so you can be happy LOL!

#14 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

Thanks for the info!

#15 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

Check out the sticky at the top of the page

I'm actually glad the OP made this thread because it's not highlighted in the stickied thread title at all so I would have completely missed this sale otherwise. Thank you OP.

#16 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:55 PM

Damn. Only interested in Far Cry. I need a good deal on that game!

#17 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

Would Bestbuy PM?

I got most of these via 2 for $60 TRU pm a while ago so 2 for $70 doesn't really inpress but yes YMMV & CAG's have been consistantly reported getting TRU GC deals pm'd. Just bring the ad or use phone for ad scan.

That's what I want to know. Has anyone got this price matched at Best Buy. i got Certs to use!

^^^

Damn. Only interested in Far Cry. I need a good deal on that game!

well then pm'd this @ BB & get 2 copies trade the 2nd in for a $43 GC & there's your deal $30 Far Cry. Although you could've done the same thing already using the BB $20 RZ deal combined with a $40 pm & kept the string moving so you wouldn't be paying for games at all but that's just me.

Edited by Enuf, 16 December 2012 - 11:05 PM.

#18 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

I got most of these via 2 for $60 TRU pm a while ago so 2 for $70 doesn't really inpress but yes YMMV & CAG's have been consistantly reported getting TRU GC deals pm'd. Just bring the ad or use phone for ad scan.

^^^

well then pm'd this @ BB & get 2 copies trade the 2nd in for a $43 GC & there's your deal $30 Far Cry. Although you could've done the same thing already using the BB $20 RZ deal combined with a 440 pm & kept the string moving so you wouldn't be paying for games at all but that's just me.

How do you get $43 from trading in FC3? The base is $25. 50% bonus = $37.50. GCU 10% bonus = $41.25.

Black Ops 2 would be a TIV of $44.55, I believe.

#19 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

So I dunno what he hell happened, but I came out winning for sure.

I went to Best Buy and PM'ed the deal, I ended up getting Far Cry 3 & Black Ops 2 for $55.62 after taxes, isn't that crazy? Then I did another transaction, because I bought my brother Hitman & Far Cry 3 for Christmas, that also came out to $55.62, the winning part there was the Hitman version I got was the Professional Edition, for some reason Best Buy has the regular edition and the professional edition for the same price. So I am assuming YMMV???

#20 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

Pic of receipt?

Ok, give me 10 minutes...

#21 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

The 10% is on the base.

#22 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

How do you get $43 from trading in FC3? The base is $25. 50% bonus = $37.50. GCU 10% bonus = $41.25.

Black Ops 2 would be a TIV of $44.55, I believe.

You're off too. It's $40 for Far Cry 3 and 43.2 for BlOps 2.

#23 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

Pic of receipt?

I sent you the link via PM because it says I am to new, can you post it here for others to see it as well please?

#24 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

The 10% is on the base.

You're off too. It's $40 for Far Cry 3 and 43.2 for BlOps 2.

Oh, I didn't know if 10% is off the base or after 50%, but either way, Black Ops 2 would be better to bundle FC3 with if you just want FC3.

#25 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Not sure how you did that. But here you go everyone. So you just said PM trus deal and they rung up like that?

http://i1161.photobu...ound/cagpic.jpg

Looks like the manager/cashier took of $70 total off the two games instead of $50. Maybe the numbers got twisted in his/her head and took off $70 instead of $50.

#26 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Not sure how you did that. But here you go everyone. So you just said PM trus deal and they rung up like that?

I called, and before I could even complete it the lady said, "Your talking about the TRU ad?" "Yes." "Which two games to you want?" "Far Cry 3 and Black Ops 2." "Ok, come into the store and just come to store pick up and I'll have'em for you." "Should I bring in the ad?" "No not at all." I came in, brought up Hitman PE & another copy of Far Cry 3 to see if I could plead my case of separate trans so I could buy my brother his gifts and she said "Yeah sure"

#27 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

Looks like the manager/cashier took of $70 total off the two games instead of $50. Maybe the numbers got twisted in his/her head and took off $70 instead of $50.

You my friend are absolutely right, I lucked out.

#28 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

You my friend are absolutely right, I lucked out.

You didn't even show them the ad, then? They knew what you were talking about and just mixed up what they read in the ad?

#29 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

maybe being on CAG has made me extremely cheap but i don't buy games at launch no more lol. and while this is a good deal i think i can do better by waiting a little longer lol

oh before this site how paying full price felt like good value

#30 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

You didn't even show them the ad, then? They knew what you were talking about and just mixed up what they read in the ad?

Exactly my thought. There was a person in front of me getting the same deal PM, and she rung him up at the same total as me.