Facebook Friend Double XP Gifting Thread

Caffeinefree

CAGiversary!
THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!

This is the "Friend-ing' and gifting thread for the Unwanted Halo 4 Double XP Codes thread HERE. Here you can get Facebook friends for the Express purpose of gifting Double XP matches on the Dewxp.com website.

HOW TO!

Reply in the comment section below to let people know you want to be involved in the Gifting process, and exchange information via personal messages here on CAG, Direct messages on Twitter, or some other secure form of communication.

EXAMPLE: "HI I'm in! PM me or catch me @jondoe:booty:"

TEH RULEZ!

For your own safety, don't post your personal information.

If anyone lists their own personal information, your reply will be deleted for your own personal safety.

If you leak someone else's personal information, the reply will be deleted, and you will be reported to our CAG overlords.

Stay safe, have fun, and keep playing Halo 4!

[quote name='Link2999']Unsure of the actual point to this thread? This is for people who want to add each other on Facebook because they gave Dew XP? The other topic is for giving away or trading Dew XP? There's already a topic for 360 code drops and a 360 code trading thread. Also a thread for this promotion: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329375[/QUOTE]
The point of this is for the feature of gifting matches on Facebook through the DEWXP.com site. If you want some matches via Facebook friends, but yours aren't giving you any, here's the place you go.

Also, I now know about the thread, this isn't about the promotion. It's about gifting the codes and matches.

Anything Else? I would be happy to explain.

bread's done
Back