Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/16 to 12/22) Buy Any 2 Wii Games, Get 1 Free at Target

• Please log in to reply
451 replies to this topic

#301 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:32 AM

Time to get $20 back for NFS: Most Wanted!

I got that $20 back awhile ago. Pm'd walmart's $41 (ok, $19 back) price. I'm glad you got a second chance if you missed the first

#302 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

You are still buying it from Best Buy.....

He basically paid $130 for 5 new games. I think that math is correct, our close enough

#303 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

How long does it take for the deals to go live online? I just want to order online and pick up in the morning.

Sucks that New Super Mario Bros. Wii U and Nintendo-Land aren't a part of the $25 off two Wii U games. I was looking to get those to go with my free BK contest Wii U. The system kind of sucks with no games and this is the only place I've seen so far with any sort of sale on Wii U games.

#304 The Acacia Strain

The Acacia Strain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:47 AM

NSMBU is the first launch Mario game since the N64, and it's fantastic.

Wii had Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword is only a year old right now, having another Zelda game now would just be a rushed piece of shit.

It's debatable. You have piece of shit games coming out every single year, with record breaking sales, and all they have is new maps.

The gaming industry, is pretty bad. You do have developers and publishers who work years on games, and you have developers putting out pieces of shit that have only been in development for barely a year, outselling the games that have been programmed to be masterpieces.

I always wondered, why Nintendo really never attempted a fps to try and lure a new crowd in.

#305 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

Probably buy Scribblenauts, CoD BO II, and AC3 tomorrow. I know my local Target allows resellers to buy multiple copies so I probably go to the one nearby work.

I already have these games but gonna return them to TRU and Gamestop respectively to get some money back.

#306 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

In for Hitman and Far Cry, I work at TRU so I've been pretty much waiting for this all week!

My copy of far cry is coming this week :) so excitef, got BB phone rep to pm Halo 4 at $40, and they gave me 10% off FC3 along with a $40 gc, this is $26 less but no BB points and $40 gc.

#307 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

NSMBU is the first launch Mario game since the N64, and it's fantastic.

NSMBU is the first launch mario game because it's the same game they've been spitting out over and over again for the last few years..

new super mario bros ds, mario 3ds land, new super mario bros 2 etc..

this is not some huge indepth mario game

#308 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

according to the online ad:

lego lord of the rings $29.99 is Wii only
angry birds $19.99 is 3DS only
lego batman 2 is wii only

b2g1 free is online but not showing up for mario Wii u and zombiU.. hopefully they will fix it

#309 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

anyone know if this is online? it's not showing up yet for me

#310 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

anyone know if this is online? it's not showing up yet for me

ditto. My store seems to not have scribblenauts so i wanted to do it online, but it doesn't seem to work. I know TRU online is garbage. Do their sales not apply to online purchases?
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#311 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

but he is not getting money back, he gets best buy credit/reward zone certificates, which is spent at......best buy.

He basically paid $130 for 5 new games. I think that math is correct, our close enough

#312 Dread Fox

Dread Fox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

Well this is annoying....

I want:

Orange Box
Alan Wake
Dark Souls

They are $17.99 each but for some reason I cannot explain Orange Box has no option for shipping to either my home or a local Best Buy. I surely don't know why because Alan Wake isn't in stock anywhere around me either but it has the option to ship to store.

Ugh, so annoying. 3 games I really want and excited about the B2G1 deal but murphy's law comes along.

#313 Tiako

Tiako

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

I think it might be in store only.. Prob to try and prevent all the games from ending up on ebay lol

#314 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

I tried PMing Halo 4 at Target and such but for some reason she said she would only refund 10 back. I bought the bundle that came with the 12+1 and 800 M$ pts and Halo 4 is listed as $30. Thankfully the 12+1 was listed as 44.99 on Targets site too. So she gave me 15 back cause it was listed as 59.99. Got another 10 back for Black Ops. So a nice $35 PM. Paid $55 for Halo 4, 12+1 XBL, and 800 MS pts

#315 Tiako

Tiako

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Well, my toys r us just open at 6am.. so I am off to clear the shelfs :)

#316 Tiako

Tiako

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

Oh its live online btw guys.

#317 Tiako

Tiako

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

wow I had tons of them in my cart and this happen

Must add to cart TWO eligible games for offer.

HOW IT WORKS

It’s easy… just follow these simple steps!

· Maximum 1 discount per order

·

· This promotion does not combine with others

#318 Jon102185

Jon102185

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

Deal is working when you add to cart, but half the games aren't available for ship to home/store pick up it seems. Most say not available in stores so best bet is going to one if you're close.

#319 Se7en69

Se7en69

Revolutionary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Here's hoping Amazon matches the deal. No Far Cry 3 in my area. The one I really wanted, making the offer mute for me.

#320 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

Just picked up 2 copies of Scribblenauts Unlimited 3DS, splitting it with a friend. $20 for a copy is prolly as good as it'll be for a while. :D

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#321 sweesinclair

sweesinclair

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

I ordered hitman and halo 4, I wanted far cry but it's out of stock for shipping which sucks, but it's also not available for pickup in my area which sucks even more. No shoprunner shipping discounts on this deal though so total came out to $80 and some change including shipping still a hella deal though.

#322 Tiako

Tiako

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

Just got back with 20 games from toys r us.. they have boxes of them..

out of farcry 3 tho at 6am in the morn

#323 Jon102185

Jon102185

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

Just got this deal at Walmart, went to Toys R Us this morning and they barely had any games let alone the ones on this deal, grabbed a flyer and went to Walmart down the street. Originally the people were giving me a hard time, but they asked the manager in back and 5 mins later got the deal. Ended up getting Far Cry and Black Ops for $74 after tax.

#324 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Anyone know for certain if $49.99 for AC3 also applies to the Wii U version? The website is only shows Blops 2 as $49.99..

#325 wolfboy68

wolfboy68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

I think i may pick up the ps3 + PSN bundle from bestbuy. i can get hard drives pretty cheap at work, and i don't like using my precious ps2 hardware backward compatible ps3 on actual ps3 games. (yes, my ps2 backlog library is so friggin big, i am going to store my ps3, and play them at some point in retirement.) my PS3 recently broke, but was able to be repaired.

Realistically, i will be playing the PS3 games for the near future, but eventually, i would like to play the ps2 games, and when i do, having them upscaled and super smooth play will be cool. It will be a bummer to not play the PS2 games anytime i want, but i guess i will just skip the ps4.

this is what happens when you are a long term CAGer, i guess. so many games, so little time. ps2 backlog, ps3 backlog. (yes, i even have ps1 games i have not yet gotten to playing.)

#326 Shugo2540

Shugo2540

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Just got this deal at Walmart, went to Toys R Us this morning and they barely had any games let alone the ones on this deal, grabbed a flyer and went to Walmart down the street. Originally the people were giving me a hard time, but they asked the manager in back and 5 mins later got the deal. Ended up getting Far Cry and Black Ops for $74 after tax.

Nice! I went to target and Walmart and got denied both stores said they would not match the deal because it wan't a dollar amount off a single item.

#327 Jon102185

Jon102185

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

Nice! I went to target and Walmart and got denied both stores said they would not match the deal because it wan't a dollar amount off a single item.

Yeah the lady who I brought the flyer to ended up cutting out the part that it was in and wrote in big letters the managers name that approved it, then another guy came over and was saying not to let her do it again. That sucks, did you bring flyer or anything? I had to explain the deal to the lady before she went and asked to get it approved. The way they did mine was first came in at $59.96, and then because I was getting the second they just subtracted the $50 from the second game which made it $9.96. The longest part was waiting for a manager and then someone to do the override.

#328 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

Thanks for posting. I missed out on the 3DS XL deal from Best Buy, might have to jump now.

#329 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Was able to score the last copy of Far Cry this morning at my TRU. The only problem is they would only let me use one of my $20.00 Groupons on the game. They said the system was not allowing the second one to be issued towards the purchase when scanned.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#330 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

Would $175 be a good price to pay for the black ops vita bundle?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade