Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/16 to 12/22) Buy Any 2 Wii Games, Get 1 Free at Target

• Please log in to reply
451 replies to this topic

#61 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

If I hadn't just picked up absolution for "20" then I'd be getting that and far cry 3. Now I don't know what to pair it with.

How u get Hitman for $20?

#62 Fistar

Fistar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

I just bought Far Cry 3 and Halo 4 with their B1G1 50% offer and with store pickup, do you think they will adjust my purchase? I have not tried before and maybe someone has.

I know for a fact that they will just adjust the purchase.

#63 Fistar

Fistar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

I don't know what you mistook for Assassins Creed. It's not part of this particular deal. It's only on those 14 games you listed.

fixed it

#64 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

AWSOME, LISTEN TO THIS..... !
im gonna PM this at bestbuy, and pick up far cry 3, & halo 4. ive got about $50 dollars worth of gift cards from BB, from price matching hitman absolution, only paid about $10 for it, (price matching and promotions, long story) and plus i will price match playstation all stars in a few days (paid $60) (frys $50) so at the end of it, im gonna
have...

hitman absolution
farcry 3
halo 4

and only pay for all 3 games, between $60 or $70 dollars total (cash) and thats without trading one game inn. :)

#65 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

How u get Hitman for $20?

Prob bought it at Best Buy when they were doing $60 with $20 giftcard then he Pricematched it when it went to $40 at GS; this is what I meant to do but never got around to picking it up :cry:

#66 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:04 AM

Prob bought it at Best Buy when they were doing $60 with $20 giftcard then he Pricematched it when it went to $40 at GS; this is what I meant to do but never got around to picking it up :cry:

thats what i kinda did..
when it first went on sale BB offered a $10 GC, then i PM it again when frys had it for $50 ($10 GC) then BB offered a $20 GC, and then gamestop has it for $40, so with all the price matching and promotions, i only paid $10 for mine :)

#67 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

thats what i kinda did..
when it first went on sale BB offered a $10 GC, then i PM it again when frys had it for $50 ($10 GC) then BB offered a $20 GC, and then gamestop has it for $40, so with all the price matching and promotions, i only paid $10 for mine :)

:applause::applause::applause:

#68 batangnoypi

batangnoypi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

I just saw a scanned ad online and they are offering $30 GC when you buy 2 or more of the listed games, and not the $50 that the OP mentioned. Did anyone else see the ad for week of 12/9 - 12/15?

#69 Greater Malison

Greater Malison

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

too good to be TRU! Sorry couldn't help myself.
Justice may be blind, but I am not.

#70 Bercelak

Bercelak

You are welcome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

OP did say 12/16-12/22...

Sorry it's only a week away...
Chuck Norris won the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

#71 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

Only $20 GC for the Xbox360 Kinect bundle? Both Target and Amazon have $25 this week. Guess I should have made the effort on BF. Oh well, maybe I can trade in enough stuff at GS and get it there.

My apologies to TRU and the OP (and CAG for replying to my own earlier post) as this ad is for next week, not this week, and I didn't read the dates. This week TRU has the Xbox360 Kinect bundle for $199, so my kids are getting it for Christmas after all. I knew that BF price would return ;-)

#72 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

Epic Mickey for the 3DS is still $19.99 on the website, for those that couldn't find two games to bundle.

#73 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

I really want to get in on this deal, but with BB and Silver membership, I have 60 days to price adjust if the games drop in price.

#74 crawlingpeter

crawlingpeter

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

I'm a little unfamiliar with how TRU price adjusts their own games... If we went and bought two of the listed games for full price this week, would they knock down to the "2 for $70" price next week if I took in my receipt? Or do they only do that for single items?

Thanks!

#75 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Holy shit. There's a guy here at TRU buying 6 shipping boxes full of Skylanders things. He already cleared out the shelves.

EDIT: Make that 9 boxes.

#76 crawlingpeter

crawlingpeter

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Holy shit. There's a guy here at TRU buying 6 shipping boxes full of Skylanders things. He already cleared out the shelves.

Because of next week's ad?

#77 spicoli420

spicoli420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

So I should have no problem price matching this at BB correct? I purchased black ops 2 11/13 and far cry 3 12/4. Receipt states each qualify for the extended holiday return. I suppose if BB doesn't match then I'll just buy at toys r us and return those copies to BB.

#78 sanges99

sanges99

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Augh! The $50 off 2 games is back? Cool beans.

The odds that I'm going to find Hitman AND Farcry in stock at one of two stores within a 2hr drive of me? Sigh I think it's going to be a long weekend next week.

25u01gl.gif

I think I may have a problem...

#79 fearMr.Met

fearMr.Met

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

No doubt that the PS3/360 buy 1 get one for $10 deal is pretty nice but I'm up in the air about waiting. The main game I want is FC3, but I'm questioning whether the $20 in the end I'd fork out for the 2nd game is worth the purchase considering newegg has FC right now for $50.

The games I'd consider--

Fifa 13- I have 12, so is it really that much of an improvement/upgrade to warrant a purchase?

Dishonored- graphically form afar looks great, but like many a drunken skank at a bar at 1am...up close it has the butterface effect. Plus I heard the campaign was short for what it was.

COD MW3 & BLOPS2---- short campaigns, since the majority of the time, I'm playing solo.

I know CAG isn't an opinion site necessarily and I hate the average "what should I buy posts" , but I'm really really up in the air.

#80 sterlingice

sterlingice

Former KS Deal Lackey

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

We could have used a pic to go with the Ballad of El Hoardo

SI

#81 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

No doubt that the PS3/360 buy 1 get one for $10 deal is pretty nice but I'm up in the air about waiting. The main game I want is FC3, but I'm questioning whether the $20 in the end I'd fork out for the 2nd game is worth the purchase considering newegg has FC right now for $50.

The games I'd consider--

Fifa 13- I have 12, so is it really that much of an improvement/upgrade to warrant a purchase?

Dishonored- graphically form afar looks great, but like many a drunken skank at a bar at 1am...up close it has the butterface effect. Plus I heard the campaign was short for what it was.

COD MW3 & BLOPS2---- short campaigns, since the majority of the time, I'm playing solo.

I know CAG isn't an opinion site necessarily and I hate the average "what should I buy posts" , but I'm really really up in the air.

I play solo, too, and I traded Black Ops 2 pretty quickly. I'm just bored with the formula...finally.

#82 nccows

nccows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

$70 for Blops 2 and Far Cry? Yes please!

#83 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

Because of next week's ad?

Dude, no idea. Is there something going on this week?

And yes, I should've snapped a pic, but he seemed agitated already.

#84 fearMr.Met

fearMr.Met

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

Jay, thanks for the heads up. For COD's two production teams, I guess they have the attitude that if it's not broke, don't fix it. Problem is, like you said, the campaign has gotten stagnant... nothing new has come to the table. I still have BLOPS and MW2 on the backlog...both were picked up during Walmart's BF Sale two weeks back. I'm not even really motivated to pop them in the PS3 any time soon.

I guess the only one that gives me any solid interest after FC is Hitman. Ugh, choices.

#85 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Jay, thanks for the heads up. For COD's two production teams, I guess they have the attitude that if it's not broke, don't fix it. Problem is, like you said, the campaign has gotten stagnant... nothing new has come to the table. I still have BLOPS and MW2 on the backlog...both were picked up during Walmart's BF Sale two weeks back. I'm not even really motivated to pop them in the PS3 any time soon.

I guess the only one that gives me any solid interest after FC is Hitman. Ugh, choices.

They have added in decisions, although they don't affect the story too much.

#86 meerkatgamer

meerkatgamer

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

9 box? really? Jeez!

I like skylanders, but not that much!

I only get things when it's on sale and I still don't have all the characters from the game just ones I like playing as or like the way they look as a figure..

Went to TRU today to check things out a ok display of items, but not any characters I'd want.

I hope they get some new ones in the store soon.

I did see a empty sky lander single box.. My guess a kid somehow got the toy out of the package and stole it I dunno. Crazy.

I'll go back to the place when the sale is on hope they have new wave of skylanders.

I'm hoping they'll have fright rider at their store.

Currently playing
:wii: U: Soon Zelda WindWaker!
:ds::pokemon Black 2
:ps2::
:psp: vita:persona4/ muramasa
:3ds: :monster hunter 3 ultimate

#87 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

Might trade in my copy of Blops2 to GS/BB and pick it back up with FC3 next week. P4G and FC3 for 70 (after some leg work):-k.

#88 crimsongrey06

crimsongrey06

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

awesome, glad i waited on black ops 2. gonna pick up far cry 3 along with it.

thanks op

#89 Asadi

Asadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

sorry if this was answered already but the skylanders starter include the GIANTS starters? also is the Wii U version included in the deal. again sorry if this was already answered (no seriously please don't bite my head off :cry: )

#90 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

is this deal already working? I really want the 2 for $70 on Farcry 3 and Dishonored.