Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/16 to 12/22) Buy Any 2 Wii Games, Get 1 Free at Target

• Please log in to reply
451 replies to this topic

#91 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

I'd really like to PM at Best Buy, since I can earn the points while I'm at it.

#92 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

is this deal already working? I really want the 2 for $70 on Farcry 3 and Dishonored.

Read the title and you'll get your answer

#93 Fistar

Fistar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

sorry if this was answered already but the skylanders starter include the GIANTS starters? also is the Wii U version included in the deal. again sorry if this was already answered (no seriously please don't bite my head off :cry: )

I believe it was only the Giants starter. My bad for not making that clear. And I'm sure the Wii U version is included, and even if its not, chances are they will just adjust that at the register.

#94 Mikeatris

Mikeatris

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

I would jump all over this for FC and Dishonored, but it is all about the Wii now apparently for the next few months nothing is coming out for the system. So I guess it will be TTT2 and Madden or Ops for the Wii. Almost starting to regret I got it so early.

#95 NeoMonk

NeoMonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:17 AM

If Uncharted 3 GOTY was included in this sale i'd be all over it since i've been looking for a deal to buy it but there's never any...

#96 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:29 AM

Holy shit. There's a guy here at TRU buying 6 shipping boxes full of Skylanders things. He already cleared out the shelves.

EDIT: Make that 9 boxes.

Are they wave 3? If not, why the hell would they be buying them at TRU? The sale prices aren't even that great...

#97 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

Too soon to hope for another B1G1 sale I guess. I accidentally missed last week's, gah.

#98 RenoVatio

RenoVatio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:15 AM

so best buy will pm this? right?(im talking about farcry and halo 4 for $70)

#99 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:22 AM

so best buy will pm this? right?(im talking about farcry and halo 4 for $70)

YMMV as BBY technically doesn't PM deals involving bundling items together.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Flying Hamster HD; Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#100 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:32 AM

The only thing missing from LouieT's list is the 3DS XL being sold for $159.99 (Pretty much a match of Best Buy's current sale).

#101 cobaltD

cobaltD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

in Best Buy's fine print it says that they don't honor gifts with purchase. This is technically a sale price because you get $50 off. That's what I'm going to argue at Best Buy anyways...

#102 neil1115

neil1115

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

in Best Buy's fine print it says that they don't honor gifts with purchase. This is technically a sale price because you get $50 off. That's what I'm going to argue at Best Buy anyways...

Good luck with that. Its very YMMV. Toys R Us had a similar sale a while back. I think it was liek 2 games from a specific list for a certain amount. Best Buy would not match it because there was no specific price for one game. I guess they can't divide in half. Was shot down in 2 different stores as were many others. I went to Wal-mart and they did it no problem.

#103 Ryukahn

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

Probably in for some Skylanders figures, thanks!

#104 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

funny i fought them last night to get Epic Mickey down to 19.99 last night and could of just did this sunday (took 2 trips) (its 19.99 now on their website)

now i wonder does TRU PRICE ADJUST

Could you pick up MICKY AND BIRDS Today for 70 + 30 buck gift card go back sunday and get them price adjusted down to 20 each

40 bucks with 30 gift card

wonder if i could even try to pull it off at best buy... i might try it tomorrow keep the games sealed and then return them sunday if i cant

DOUBLE EDIT

crap cant do this at best buy cause best buy would do this

MICKEY 40
BIRDS 30

Mickey 25
Birds 15
Gift card 30

so maybe could get 5 back but wont be able to get the 30 back not worth the hassle
WOOOO I STINK

#105 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

Is Halo 4 also on sale this week at Kmart? I can't find the thread I thought I saw it.

#106 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

I bought Hitman at K-Mart last week with all Shop-your-way rewards points can I do a return rebuy if the game is still not opened?

Just return it, then walk back to electronics and purchase it again?

#107 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

funny i fought them last night to get Epic Mickey down to 19.99 last night and could of just did this sunday (took 2 trips) (its 19.99 now on their website)

now i wonder does TRU PRICE ADJUST

Could you pick up MICKY AND BIRDS Today for 70 + 30 buck gift card go back sunday and get them price adjusted down to 20 each

40 bucks with 30 gift card

wonder if i could even try to pull it off at best buy... i might try it tomorrow keep the games sealed and then return them sunday if i cant

DOUBLE EDIT

crap cant do this at best buy cause best buy would do this

MICKEY 40
BIRDS 30

Mickey 25
Birds 15
Gift card 30

so maybe could get 5 back but wont be able to get the 30 back not worth the hassle

TRU takes the price of the gift card off the price of the item I believe. So if its a $30 gift card for two items, it would take $15 off the price if you tried to return it. If they pricematched, they'd probably just take the difference based on the offset of the giftcard.

#108 Braxis

Braxis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Could you technically return the Wii U games you paid 49.99 for on the BOGO 50% off deal from 12/2-12/8 and rebuy them with the buy 2 or more wii u get $25 off and get more cash back or does it not work like that?

i.e.

You bought 6 games that were 59.99 each and got that 12/2 BOGO deal so you paid $x+tax on the original receipt

Then you match that deal with the 12/16+ deal where you get $25 for every 2 or more Wii U games you buy 49.99 or more

3 of the games are still priced at 59.99 so you match with those. Will you still get the $25 additional savings or will it be a price adjustment with a partial return? Even if you do so thats a 44.99 refund for a partial return. so it would void the deal and a complete return would yield smaller savings?

Edited by Braxis, 11 December 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#109 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

Cool, will be getting over 30 back for AC3, Far Cry 3 and Blops 2- will do it all in one phone call, should take about 2.5 hours lol

#110 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

Will def pm AC3 after BB only gave me a HC today for my "trouble" with the Amazon board.

#111 Outrun9

Outrun9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

anyone know the return policy at TRU? I still have a sealed Black Ops 2 for ps3 that I got at launch day. Im thinking of returning it and re-buying it along with Halo 4 so I can get in this deal

Edited by Outrun9, 11 December 2012 - 07:05 PM.

Nintendo_staff.gif

#112 defpally

defpally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

steel diver for $29.99 wow what a steal

LoL, I just noticed that one. These days in most stores if you so much as glance in the general direction of a 3DS system they just give you one of those.

Some decent other ones, kinda funny that their deals serve more as fodder for price matching, rather than getting customers in store.

#113 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

I still have the $20 Groupon that expires 12/31, so it might be better if I used it on this promo to get two games on that list for $50 (technically $60 since I paid $10 for the Groupon).

I should probably trade in BlOps 2 to GS now to get the $40 base value and pick it back up again during this deal. But what to get with it...? :-k

U sure on 12/31? I think it expires 12/24/12

#114 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

Can't wait for Farcry 3 and Dishonored for $70

#115 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

Bride of _____

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:47 AM

Blacks Ops 2 and Far Cry 3 here I come, $70 is a great price for those two games

300px-Titan_esports.jpg

#116 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

Bride of _____

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

Black Ops2 amd Far Cry 3 are $60 for the both at besr buy. $50 and $50 with $40 gift card. And you get double reward zone points.

I'm aware of that Best buy deal but Black Ops 2 is not part of it, at least I don't see it on this list

300px-Titan_esports.jpg

#117 crawlingpeter

crawlingpeter

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:58 AM

Black Ops2 amd Far Cry 3 are $60 for the both at besr buy. $50 and $50 with $40 gift card. And you get double reward zone points.

Where are you seeing FC3 for $50 @ BB? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

#118 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

Where are you seeing FC3 for $50 @ BB? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

He meant after a PM

#119 Sanges99

Sanges99

And Ya Know That's Right

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Good luck with that. Its very YMMV. Toys R Us had a similar sale a while back. I think it was liek 2 games from a specific list for a certain amount. Best Buy would not match it because there was no specific price for one game. I guess they can't divide in half. Was shot down in 2 different stores as were many others. I went to Wal-mart and they did it no problem.

Ha! After reading the first half about BBY not wanting do PM because the specific price wasn't listed per item, I was going to chime-in that WM's policy is exactly the same (I had ran upfront a few weeks ago to take the side of a cashier who was following this policy over $3 packs of soda that were listed specifically as "4 for $12" in a competitor's ad); it just goes to show though that no matter where you shop, if you get a lackadaisical employee you can walk out with the whole store for just a song. :drool:
25u01gl.gif

!!! CAG DISTRESS SIGNAL !!!
Fellow CAGs hear my desperate plea! I started a GoFundMe to help cover emergency vet bills,
please see
the link for details. Even donating a dollar would be a help to pay my massive debt.

#120 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

anyone know the return policy at TRU? I still have a sealed Black Ops 2 for ps3 that I got at launch day. Im thinking of returning it and re-buying it along with Halo 4 so I can get in this deal

45 days with receipt