Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/16 to 12/22) Buy Any 2 Wii Games, Get 1 Free at Target

• Please log in to reply
451 replies to this topic

#181 yanya

yanya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Except, no price matches AFTER purchase during the holiday season, only price matces on original purchase. Can't keep milking that cow forever . . .

My local BB didn't get the memo apparently. I managed to PM both Epic Mickey and Darksiders II (Twice!) this past week. :D

#182 TotalHenshin

TotalHenshin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Maybe next week Dragon's Dogma will be on sale. :cry:

#183 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

4. Everyone who follows CAG got NSMBU at NewEgg. A lot of people don't follow CAG.

I follow CAG and didn't even know about a deal for it. What was the deal?

#184 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

Which Sony wireless headset is on sale?

The first one that Sony released, not the Pulse.

#185 BWeed560

BWeed560

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

For those saying 2013 is bleak for vita games i say look foward to e3 or even before that show. I have sly cooper and mlb 13 coming soon that i will pick up. I do know a resident evil is in the cards and maybe a gta game !! But those are being kept close to the chest.Anyway i need a bigger memory card,.since i have a big backlog for it with psp, ps1, minis and all the great vita games on ps plus.

Also alot of systems seem bleak with upcoming games, it's just that season where they want you to know about the games that are on the market...

#186 stikmanrp

stikmanrp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

So is it a good time to take the plunge and get a vita? I have a 3ds xl but like the vita screen and games and I never had a psp so I would be able to play those games. Just a bit worried about the anemic release list for games in 2013.

I love my Vita. Part of the reason is that I never had a PSP so it was like getting 2 systems for me. Also, this is minor but PSone games look really good on it. People complain about lack of games but there are at least 15 solid to great games for it right now. The memory cards are pricey but you could take the $50 GC from buying the bundle and use it to get a 32gb card for (100-20%-$50)=$30. Then that problem is solved. And if you are already PS+ then even better. If not, that's a no brainer $50 expense.
Good things don't end in "eum", then end in "mania"...and "teria" - Homer Simpson

#187 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

Incoming Far Cry 3 pricematch!

Got mine this week from Frys PM, Used it for the BB 2 games + $40 giftcard.

#188 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

Well looks like busy week between retailers for me to price match my previous purchases

1. Halo 4 ($20)
2. MOH: warfighter ($20)
3. Assasins Creed 3 via Target ($10)
4. COD:Blops 2 via Target ($10)
5. Farcry 3 via Target ($10)

Looks like a nice $70 I will be refunded at Bestbuy, I love the Silver member 60 day price match combined wither gamer unlocked (got $20 certs for each of the above games by preordering)

Edited by Poor2More, 14 December 2012 - 04:01 AM.

Posted Image

#189 Kezay

Kezay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

Hmm, was hoping for a pre-Christmas, last minute B2G1 free. To Target it is then!

#190 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:06 AM

Ah hell, I got LEGO LotR and Batman 2 for those prices on BF and thought it was a steal. And Amazon is gonna have the PC version crazy cheap next week.
Posted Image

#191 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

Does that 160GB PS3 include the Slim or is it only the SuperSlim?

#192 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:09 AM

Does that 160GB PS3 include the Slim or is it only the SuperSlim?

Its the original slim model, they don't make 160GB super slims.

#193 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

Thanks for the list. I will definitely take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#194 BFBB Delicious

BFBB Delicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

I'm guessing the "Skylanders Giants" for 49.99 is the starter kit? I was thinking about picking that up for that price, as I don't see it getting cheaper anytime soon. I know it was 39.99 on BF, but does anyone expect it to drop lower than this anytime soon?
Posted Image

#195 stormshadow88

stormshadow88

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

I love my Vita. Part of the reason is that I never had a PSP so it was like getting 2 systems for me. Also, this is minor but PSone games look really good on it. People complain about lack of games but there are at least 15 solid to great games for it right now. The memory cards are pricey but you could take the $50 GC from buying the bundle and use it to get a 32gb card for (100-20%-$50)=$30. Then that problem is solved. And if you are already PS+ then even better. If not, that's a no brainer $50 expense.

Thanks for the input guys. I might just go for it. I like the system and I do think I will have more than enough to play so that is not the issue. I'm someone who tends to take awhile to get through portable games anyways since when I'm home I'm typically gaming on my consoles on the larger screen. So running out of games is not an issue. I was going back and forth between using the credit now on a Vita or saving it for a next-gen console, but I could probably save up quite a bit between now and then with trade-ins over time.

#196 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

Is this online as well?

#197 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

alright a b2g1 free deal on games you can get on other platforms for cheaper (ex for zombi u and mario) !!!!!!!!! seriously the wii u needs more software, hopefully it comes soon
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#198 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

Thanks for the sneak peek. So is the 50% over after this week then?

#199 Zheek

Zheek

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

Does anybody know for sure if the $49.99 games include Wii u?

#200 Animekatt

Animekatt

Black Catgirl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Awesome. I can price match the $50 gift card for the AC Vita bundle I bought last month. I will use the gc on a memory card. Hopefully they will have the 32gigs when I go. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Animekatt.png 4bc3aaafe5e7610a18092ffc8d198a69_ba22853

#201 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

Does anybody know for sure if the $49.99 games include Wii u?

Not sure at all. It doesn't really specify in the ad, so you could probably argue that they are included in the sale if they are not marked. But really, please don't argue over $10. It's not the employee's fault the game may not be "on sale" -- corporate is the one that makes the decisions. ;)

#202 Zheek

Zheek

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

Not sure at all. It doesn't really specify in the ad, so you could probably argue that they are included in the sale if they are not marked. But really, please don't argue over $10. It's not the employee's fault the game may not be "on sale" -- corporate is the one that makes the decisions. ;)

$20 dollars since you need to buy 2 to get one free. NBA,black ops and ac3 for $100 is a lot better then for $120

#203 ElvinWasHere

ElvinWasHere

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

This may be YMMV for ToysRUs, but you think you can do this (?):

1. Price match at TRU (12/16) using the ad from Target (12/16) which shows 50 for Far Cry 3 and 50 for Black Ops II.

2. Save 50$ with the TRU (12/16) offer IN ADDITION to the price match from Target (12/16).

[Had to put dates so people don't get confused]

I.E. Purchase Far Cry 3 and Black Ops II for 100 total, plus save 50 for the week's ad, so grand total would be 50 for both games?

#204 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Thanks for the sneak peek. So is the 50% over after this week then?

Even though there's no mention of a trade in bonus in the ad it still may continue on for another week. It has happen before and I'm hoping it will happen again since I plan on finishing a up a couple of games and trading them in next week.

#205 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

Any more would-be trolls in here will get hit with the banstick if they start up again.

You've been warned.

#206 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

Thank you!

#207 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

I'm guessing the "Skylanders Giants" for 49.99 is the starter kit? I was thinking about picking that up for that price, as I don't see it getting cheaper anytime soon. I know it was 39.99 on BF, but does anyone expect it to drop lower than this anytime soon?

I'm expecting it to get lower after the holidays but not by much. I mean, everybody who wants to play Skylanders already owns the portal from the first game, why make so many of these packs yet the "portal owners pack" is almost impossible to find? I've finally decided I'll probably wind up buying another portal since the starter pack comes w/ 3 toys but the owners pack only comes w/ 1 giant, but it's always more expensive b/c it's never on sale.

#208 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

You have FAILED this forum!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

Is there some kind of hidden portion to this promo? I just got back from TRU and the sale posts say "Purchase 1 of the select games, get a $10 GC, purchase 2 of the select games and get a $30 GC." Where does the the whole "get 2 for $70" come in here? Even the associates didn't know.

I would've tried myself but they were out of all of the game I wanted.

#209 ElvinWasHere

ElvinWasHere

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

Is there some kind of hidden portion to this promo? I just got back from TRU and the sale posts say "Purchase 1 of the select games, get a $10 GC, purchase 2 of the select games and get a $30 GC." Where does the the whole "get 2 for $70" come in here? Even the associates didn't know.

I would've tried myself but they were out of all of the game I wanted.

This thread is for 12/16 - 12/22

[Whose deals, I don't believe have been fully confirmed yet]

#210 perfectsil

perfectsil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

This thread is for 12/16 - 12/22

[Whose deals, I don't believe have been fully confirmed yet]

$50 off 2 games does seem too good to be true, $30 makes more sense