Sony - Buy A $100 eGift Card, Get a $20 eGift Card As A Bonus

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
https://sony.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/?ref=gc1 (Thank You LDP on SD!)

"Promotion Terms & Details
For every $100 worth of Sony eGift Cards purchased, the purchaser receives a $20 Sony eGift Card.
The Sony eGift Card may not be redeemed or consolidated with other card, offers or coupons.
Sony eGift Cards can be purchased in any denomination from $25-$500.
Offer ends December 29, 2012."

It seems 1/ONE card bought gets a $20 card.(i.e. ONE $200 eGift card won't get $40. Maybe call them and ask? ...but, it doesn't appear to be happening, automatically.)

Yes. The earth knows Sony.com's expensive. Thanks.

For those near a Sony store/s, sometimes they have decent prices on clearance games.

When it says, "may not be redeemed or consolidated with other card, offers or coupons", does it mean you can't use multiple egift cards on one order? Like if i bought, 2 $100 dollars, get 2 $20 dollars, and spend it all on a Vita?

I have the CapitolOne Playstation CC. Will a $100 purchase from this site net me X10 points? Also, what does one do with a Sony eGift card? Can I purchase Playstation points with it?

[quote name='Snuggelz']When it says, "may not be redeemed or consolidated with other card, offers or coupons", does it mean you can't use multiple egift cards on one order? Like if i bought, 2 $100 dollars, get 2 $20 dollars, and spend it all on a Vita?[/QUOTE]

Apparently that's the case.

Hmmmm theres is a current off on AMEX Sync, where you spend $100 at sony (in store or online) you get $25 credit back.

Think of all that free sony money!

(note, the AMEX should work as long as there is a $100 charge from sony online store, and they have the same promo going on at sony store, its in a banner on the main page)

NOTE: i will not be taking advantage of this deal so I cannot confirm if this works or not.

[quote name='cubeenigma']Hmmmm theres is a current off on AMEX Sync, where you spend $100 at sony (in store or online) you get $25 credit back.

Think of all that free sony money!

(note, the AMEX should work as long as there is a $100 charge from sony online store, and they have the same promo going on at sony store, its in a banner on the main page)

NOTE: i will not be taking advantage of this deal so I cannot confirm if this works or not.[/QUOTE]
It won't eGift cards are handled by a third party (cashstar), same goes for most retailers like Best Buy.

[quote name='htz']It won't eGift cards are handled by a third party (cashstar), same goes for most retailers like Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Le sigh I saw that as I progressed :\

Maybe calling CS haha.

[quote name='htz']It won't eGift cards are handled by a third party (cashstar), same goes for most retailers like Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about this? It doesn't matter to cashstar how you paid, what do they (or Sony) care if you used an Amex. I'm going to do this since the OP deal is already good.

Will report back in a few months if and when I get the credit

bread's done
Back