Wii U screen protectors in Canada?

gaboumafou

CAGiversary!
Hello!

I'm trying to find decent screen protectors for my new Wii-U controller, but it's surprisingly difficult to find here in Canada.

They have the Hori ones (supposedly the best brand) on Amazon.ca, but they're selling for... 20$. For just one sheet. That's a bit too much for me considering it's just a piece of thin plastic, and if I mess up the install, that's 20$ down the drain.

I saw they have those "I-con" ones at Futureshop/Best Buy for 10$. I know it's a cheap brand, but I believe it's not that hard to produce at least decent sreen protectors? Anybody have experience with those? As long as they don't mess with the sensitivity of the screen and don't leave glue on the screen, I guess I'm okay...

So, in short... Decent Wii-U screen protectors in Canada: where?

I bought those "I-con" ones from Futureshop. There was only 1 protector in the 12$ package, and I mixed up and put the sticky side on top... Tried to put it back on the other side, but it was already full of dust and made a lot of big air bubbles. Had to struggle for 10 minutes to remove it. God, I always love putting on screen protectors...

So yeah, I ordered the 6 pack for 4$ from that eBay seller. Should have done that from the beginning. At least if I mess up the first, I have 5 other tries and didn't lose 12$...

Thanks!

bread's done
Back