iconps3.gif
iconwii.gif
uDraw Tablet $9.99 + 1 Free uDraw game of your choice
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 $59.99
iconwii.gif
$39.99
3DS system $139.99, 3DS XL system $179.99 (Offer ends 12/22 and it excludes bundles)
3DS XL Mario Kart 7 Bundle $199.99 + 1 of 3 Nintendogs games to choose from free + Steel Diver Free

*$49.99 each*
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Nascar Inside Line,
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Family Guy back to the Multiverse,
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
NBA 2K13

*$39.99 each*
iconpcwin.gif
Rift Storm Legion,
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Saints Row the Third Full Package

iconxbox360.gif
NBA Baller Beats $29.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes $19.99

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Resident Evil 6 $39.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Max Payne 3 $19.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Dead or Alive 5 $29.99 *Strategy Guide $9.99*
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Dragons Dogma $29.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Hip Hop Dance Experience $24.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Sniper Elite V2 $29.99
iconxbox360.gif
UFC Double Pack $29.99 GameStop Exclusive

Everything below is $39.99 each
iconxbox360.gif
Halo 4

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif

• Fifa Soccer 13
  • NFL 13
  • Xcom enemy unknown
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Borderlands 2

I wonder if you can PM Dragon's Dogma at Bestbuy and use the @Gamer coupon to score a ten-dollar copy.

Also looks like the deal for me to finally pick up the Udraw because it would make the tablet 5 dollars, which is what I am willing to spend on it.

[quote name='nadohawk']I wonder if you can PM Dragon's Dogma at Bestbuy and use the @Gamer coupon to score a ten-dollar copy.[/QUOTE]

No, its double dipping, but if you get a nice manager then you could get lucky.

[quote name='nadohawk']I wonder if you can PM Dragon's Dogma at Bestbuy and use the @Gamer coupon to score a ten-dollar copy.

Also looks like the deal for me to finally pick up the Udraw because it would make the tablet 5 dollars, which is what I am willing to spend on it.[/QUOTE]

no killing 2 birds with one stone for you

Whenever I see a GameStop Weekly with

"Wii U + _________ = $349.99!!" I'm sold.

I have enough credit now for the Wii U, but feel no need to get it now... so just waiting for some kind of bundle (whether it's a game, gift card, accessory, etc.)

----

Thanks though OP!!

[quote name='TommyLove']Most of these games looks full price to me[/QUOTE]

Me too. I got excited when the op said that halo 4 is 39.99 but when I checked their ad/site it is full price. What a bunch of bull. How can someone accidentally post this crap

[quote name='Jurassic425']Me too. I got excited when the op said that halo 4 is 39.99 but when I checked their ad/site it is full price. What a bunch of bull. How can someone accidentally post this crap[/QUOTE]You know that these prices aren't active until Wednesday, 12/19, right?

[quote name='finstersucks']i still hope theres a buy 2 get one this weekend.[/QUOTE]
I know. There's usually one before 25 December. I was saving my paltry credit for it.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Me too. I got excited when the op said that halo 4 is 39.99 but when I checked their ad/site it is full price. What a bunch of bull. How can someone accidentally post this crap[/QUOTE]
Wow this is a first for me after all the early ad previews I have posted. :lol:

how can someone not know how to use a calendar? :roll:

[quote name='Jurassic425']Me too. I got excited when the op said that halo 4 is 39.99 but when I checked their ad/site it is full price. What a bunch of bull. How can someone accidentally post this crap[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Whenever I see a GameStop Weekly with

"Wii U + _________ = $349.99!!" I'm sold.

I have enough credit now for the Wii U, but feel no need to get it now... so just waiting for some kind of bundle (whether it's a game, gift card, accessory, etc.)

----

Thanks though OP!![/QUOTE]
i am in the same boat. i have $360-something in credit and it will be used for a Wii U, but I'd like to see a 'bundle' or something. (by the way, i only spent $58 to get that $360 thanks to the recent promo)

guys these deals are great cause the used prices will drop. the pur steal of the week is 20$ off a used game for 12,021 points. this means re6 for under 20$ and dragons dogma for less than 10$ !!!!!!

I'll probably pick up the U-Draw Tablet. I bought it for my son last year and he hated it. Can't blame him. It's a terrible product, but my daughter is 4 and getting into gaming so she'd probably appreciate drawing stuff and having it show up on screen.

[quote name='technicalstylez']uh except sometimes sale price doesnt affect the used price. its gamestop u know, they do shit like that.[/QUOTE]

with weekly deals they usually do drop from experience

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Why would they advertise Ragnarok Odyssey for MSRP? Unless it's the Mercenary Edition?[/QUOTE]

It's nothing new. Stores advertise games at MSRP all the time.

[quote name='dino88']It's nothing new. Stores advertise games at MSRP all the time.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know, especially Gamestop. But something seems off. It's more than a month after release for a niche game. It's no Madden or Halo.

[quote name='TommyLove']Most of these games looks full price to me[/QUOTE]

It's gamestop. Only the soccer moms and the people that lives in middle of nowhere towns/cities shop there.

[quote name='strait edge follower']guys these deals are great cause the used prices will drop. the pur steal of the week is 20$ off a used game for 12,021 points. this means re6 for under 20$ and dragons dogma for less than 10$ !!!!!![/QUOTE]

you tend to forget, not everyone has 12,000 points. I just got over that mark recently. I tend to shop/flip at GS every now and again.

And here I was thinking hey there's no way gamestop would have 3dsxl's on sale, so I won't trade in more during the promo, then they do this.

Sweet, I might price match the $40 Halo 4 at TRU and use my last Groupon. $20 cash out the door, net $30, not too bad.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Anybody tried to get the uDraw deal yet? I'm at a Gamestop right now and no dice on the free game.[/QUOTE]

Unless you're in another country, it's still December 18th.

[quote name='JAlbertL']MSRP for Ragnarok?[/QUOTE]

When I saw the name I figured maybe 30 or 25 if they're feeling generous. Nope. As usual Vita gets little love.

Man the people hating on this ad are funny. There are sales here. Maybe not BF sales but sales. All this MSRP BS is nothing but BS. Plus if a lot of these games also get a used price drop the sale can even be better. Some people have a Pavlovian response to GS sometimes...please just stop.

Have to decide if I'll hit the BB Vita deal this week or wait and hope somewhere else like GS where I have credit has a post-Christmas deal.

bread's done
Back