Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V6. We're all pumped for CAG 3.0!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16589 replies to this topic

#7651 Tygamr

Tygamr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

So anyone think ARMA II: Combined Ops will be a daily deal, or has it been one already? Want to get it for Day Z. I know it's 40% off right now, but I don't want to buy it only to see the price go lower. Haven't really paid any attention to the Steam sale at all, because I have tons of games I need to play on Steam (from Humble Bundles and Steam sales), and I really haven't touched my PC much at all lately.

#7652 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

Wargame European Escalation isn't bad for that price if your interested in it.

#7653 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

So anyone think ARMA II: Combined Ops will be a daily deal, or has it been one already? Want to get it for Day Z. I know it's 40% off right now, but I don't want to buy it only to see the price go lower. Haven't really paid any attention to the Steam sale at all, because I have tons of games I need to play on Steam (from Humble Bundles and Steam sales), and I really haven't touched my PC much at all lately.

Pretty sure it was either a daily or flash deal.

#7654 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

It was a daily deal 2 or 3 days ago.

#7655 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

It was a Daily and a Flash deal so far for $14.99 50% off

#7656 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

I can't get enough of the games Wadjet Eye Games publishes. I wish they would just bundle their titles up and give a nice discount on them together at once. Going to grab Resonance from the flash but I wonder if it will show up on a bundle soon.

2ic4l5j.jpg

#7657 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

The X Superbox is $4.91 in Russia. :(

:hot: Any Russian CAGs out there willing to help?

Resonance for 2.49, I'm in! :D

Now if only we could get Primordia on sale, I'd be extremely happy.

I want Resonance, but it screams bundle.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#7658 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Whoa, STEAM overlay is back to pre-sale mode; I'm sure it's a glitch but I was a bit shocked.

not gonna lie
I freaked out a little bit

#7659 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

:hot: Any Russian CAGs out there willing to help?

I want Resonance, but it screams bundle.

Resonance is pretty much guaranteed to be in an Indie Royale.

#7660 Broken Cage

Broken Cage

Don't Start Trouble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

ATTENTION!

Look what I can do!
No I kid, I have useful advice

When you have a free code you feel like giving out ask people to PM you and give it there.

Too many lurkers taking codes and not giving thanks

Plus I wanted to make a rainbow message

I try to do that, but if I don't get a message on the game within ten or fifteen minutes, I got other shit to do and it's going in the thread.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I blog about playing video games: www.heavyattack.com

#7661 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

anybody play wargame european escalation?
how is it?
i thought about getting it the other two times it was on sale but now I have $55 of steam wallet

#7662 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

The X Superbox is $4.91 in Russia. :(

In Russia Steam sells YOU!

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#7663 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Aw, I feel like giving you a hug :P At least with pms, you know who the ungrateful ingrate is :P

Ha! That is true. So do you want any of these games? The keys come odor free.

Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Dark Fall: Lost Souls ------>Gone
King's Bounty: The Legend ------>Gone
Majesty 2 ------>Gone
Metro 2033
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP ------>Gone
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC ------>Gone

Edited by Palinn, 30 December 2012 - 12:22 AM.

#7664 Broken Cage

Broken Cage

Don't Start Trouble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

The keys come odor free.

Then they're no good to me.

I'm out!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I blog about playing video games: www.heavyattack.com

#7665 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Ha! That is true. So do you want any of these games? The keys come odor free.

Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
King's Bounty: The Legend
Majesty 2
Metro 2033
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Supreme Commander
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC

A hug with a (virtual) glass of milk and some oreos to dunk, plus my friendship on Steam and eternal gratitude in my signature for Dark Fall... how about it? O:)

#7666 dracula

dracula

i'll buy that for a dolla

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

yay the skyrim stuff went on sale, now all i need is for the ys games to go on sale again and my collection will be complete(sort of). seriously, i could just play skyrim, civ v, and new vegas for the next 5 years and be totally fine with that.
"If it ain't fifty cents then I dont want it."

http://www.cheapassg...171#post1074171

Posted Image

#7667 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

Then they're no good to me.

I'm out!

*rubs keys under armpits*

Better?

#7668 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

Well shucks; I thought it was the long awaited second DLC of the great RPG; Dark Souls - Lost Fall :D

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#7669 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

All you do is complain. Nobody asked you, you're not the one giving away keys.

Just as unpleasant as always, I see.

Talk out your ass much? Speaking of nobody asking you for your opinion, take your own advice.

#7670 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

A hug with a (virtual) glass of milk and some oreos to dunk, plus my friendship on Steam and eternal gratitude in my signature for Dark Fall... how about it? O:)

It's a trap! (NSFW versions here and here)

Posted Image

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#7671 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#7672 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP still avail?

#7673 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

It's a trap!

Drats! I was so desperate to unload keys I didn't give it a second thought. So very devious.

#7674 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Talk out your ass much? Speaking of nobody asking you for your opinion, take your own advice.

Making that announcement I think I kinda asked everyone for their opinion......

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#7675 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

:argue:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Someone say fight?

Spoiler

Posted Image

#7676 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP still avail?

Sent you a PM.

#7677 Mr. A

Mr. A

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

So I have read the steam sale guide for newbies and have been reading a post or two in this thread and am patiently waiting for the end of the sale discounts. But in my wait I become anxious and would like to solicit some expert advice. I am looking to buy Walking Dead, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Skyrim(with DLC), and Mark of the Ninja; what percentage off retail should I wait for on these four game. Any helpful advice is appreciated. Thanks

#7678 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

So I have read the steam sale guide for newbies and have been reading a post or two in this thread and am patiently waiting for the end of the sale discounts. But in my wait I become anxious and would like to solicit some expert advice. I am looking to buy Walking Dead, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Skyrim(with DLC), and Mark of the Ninja; what percentage off retail should I wait for on these four game. Any helpful advice is appreciated. Thanks

Scribblenauts already got a daily deal, 33%off. It was way better on amazon.com, that offered it for 75%off.

#7679 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

Walking Dead has been on sale for 50% off countless times. Skyrim and the DLC is a daily right now, Scribbelnauts was already a daily deal for 33%, but Amazon had it for $7.60. I believe Mark of the Ninja was a flash sale. The best discounts for these have likely already happened, but they may be repeated, aside from the Scribblenauts for $7.50.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#7680 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

As far as what percentage is good, that depends on how eager you are to play a game. Skyrim right now at 50% isn't a bad deal for all the game you get. So ultimately it comes down to, how tight is your money right now, and how much free time do you have to play a game? Like I said if your wanting skyrim and plan to really sit down and put time into it. $30 isn't a bad price for the base game. The same logic works for the other games as well.