Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V6. We're all pumped for CAG 3.0!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16589 replies to this topic

#1171 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

Hi guys,

I saw a game titled "Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge".

Opinions?

You serious?

#1172 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

Krater is worthy if you only plan to play it alone?

#1173 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

It actually comes up as -0.01 in the store listing, but you can't purchase unless you own the base game

I do own the base game and it still wont let me purchase. There's no place to add the came to my cart.

#1174 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Question.

What happens if you already own some of the games included in a bundle, but it makes more sense to buy the the bundle to get additional games as opposed to buying the other games separately? For example, the pendulo bundle, I own two of the Runaway games and want The Next Big Thing and Yesterday, which would equal the same price as the bundle if bought separetely but buying the bundle I'd get Dream of the Turtle for free.

Can I gift the two games I already own that are included in that bundle since I'm paying for them again? Or how does that work?

#1175 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Not the best price, but was somewhat surprised to see the Dead Rising 2 Complete pack for $19.99

#1176 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Man the check out was chugging when I was buying scribblenauts. :/ took like 5 minutes to get to the payment method page.

When I bought E.Y.E. it took its sweet time. Then it asked what payment to use. I told it to use my Steam Wallet. Then when it tried to confirm the purchase it let me know my credit card was declined. lolwut? The CC is good + I told it to use the wallet which had almost $40 in it.

Clicked on Steam wallet again and it went through.

#1177 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

When I grow up I want to be like you.

http://www.cheapassg...line=1355964461

#1178 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Question.

What happens if you already own some of the games included in a bundle, but it makes more sense to buy the the bundle to get additional games as opposed to buying the other games separately? For example, the pendulo bundle, I own two of the Runaway games and want The Next Big Thing and Yesterday, which would equal the same price as the bundle if bought separetely but buying the bundle I'd get Dream of the Turtle for free.

Can I gift the two games I already own that are included in that bundle since I'm paying for them again? Or how does that work?

Unless the bundle states otherwise you do not get giftable copys of any games you own.

#1179 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Can someone explain to me the Darksiders pack pricing? Darksiders 2 is $25, but the franchise pack is $20. Am I missing something here?

Also, anyone have any idea if it's likely to go lower, or should I just ponder the Amazon franchise pack for $13.19?

#1180 kataztrophik

kataztrophik

Rochambeau! I win.

• CAGiversary!

I do own the base game and it still wont let me purchase. There's no place to add the came to my cart.

Oh that's disappointing. I don't have the base game so I didn't know the purchase was bugged.

#1181 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

hi guys,

i saw a game titled "bad rats: The rats' revenge".

Opinions?

buy buy buy!!!!!

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#1182 - Glenn -

- Glenn -

The CAG formerly known as glennfrank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

Thanks Motoki & The End.. I needed someone to talk me out of that purchase.

Check the Amazon thread. They frequently have Squeenix bundle deals that are ridiculously cheap.

I passed one up a while back, the addition of Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs in this one is what really interested me.. but I think I will wait until they are cheaper - it's not like I will get to them anytime soon anyway.

#1183 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Good thing Cherry Tree High Comedy Club is only 50% off. I hate myself and would buy it for some unknown reason at $2.

I was just thinking I might bite on it. I've been wanting it for a while and it took forever to get onto Steam. It's published by Capcom so probably won't be in a bundle and may not ever go below 50% anyway. It's also not high profile enough to get a flash or daily imho.

I'm justifying but I want to buy something dammit! :D

#1184 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Prison Tycoon 3 is only $2.49.

You must buy it.

#1185 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

LOL @ $70 Indie bundle. It is even worse than some of you thought. Most people seem to think $50 tops.

I have most of those games and think combined I didn't even pay $20.

Hard times, people! That is crazy high for me.

Limbo was part of an indie bundle once Humble Indie Bundle V, that's how I got my STEAM version.

LOLZ

Digging for hidden deals now. Ignite is 90% off at 99 cents.

Critter Crunch is 75% off again.$1.74
Tiny Bang Story is $2.49.
Dead Hungry Diner is $1.74 again too.
Dead Pixels is $1.99. I know some of you weren't into it, but NARC-like shooting sounds fun to me.

#1186 mac995555

mac995555

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Drakensang River of Time 75%

Looks like a cool RPG.

http://store.steampo...1_7_7_230_150_8

#1187 Xxplicitt

Xxplicitt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Does anyone think Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will be more than 33% off? This is probably the game I want more than anything besides The Witcher 2 which is currently %60 off.

#1188 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Totally getting Ghost Master for $0.74 :)

#1189 - Glenn -

- Glenn -

The CAG formerly known as glennfrank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

http://store.steampo...1_7_7_151_150_1

For $2.49

Rocketbirds for $2.50 - first steam purcahase this sale! Thanks!

#1190 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

Naval Warfare is 80% off ($0.99)

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#1191 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Can someone explain to me the Darksiders pack pricing? Darksiders 2 is $25, but the franchise pack is $20. Am I missing something here?

Also, anyone have any idea if it's likely to go lower, or should I just ponder the Amazon franchise pack for $13.19?

Why even ask? Tony sealed the deal at $7 less!

#1192 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

This is how bad the sale is... we're desperately digging for shitty cheap games...

Maybe Gabe knows the end of the world is tomorrow so why have good sales.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1193 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Blueberry Garden is $1.24 (-75% off)

http://store.steampo...1_7_suggest__13

#1194 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Does anyone think Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will be more than 33% off? This is probably the game I want more than anything besides The Witcher 2 which is currently %60 off.

Amazon will have Dark Souls for $15 12/23-12/25 and The Witcher 2 has been $7.50 several times already.

#1195 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Not the best price, but was somewhat surprised to see the Dead Rising 2 Complete pack for $19.99

Yeah I saw that too, definitely buying it if it ends up as a daily/flash deal for 75% off.. but it's Capcom so it may not happen.

#1196 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

This is how bad the sale is... we're desperately digging for shitty cheap games...

Maybe Gabe knows the end of the world is tomorrow so why have good sales.

We always dig for cheap games. I guess since today's deals are meh, we starting doing it for lack of buying things :lol:
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#1197 nitman99

nitman99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

You can buy it and store it in your inventory and then activate it. It'll give both of those achievements to you. I was buying E.Y.E for myself and when I saw your post I figured I would test it and it works.

Thanks for the heads up. Repost for any who missed it and are interested.

#1198 AutoXman

AutoXman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Beat Hazard is 70% off @ $2.99, I am sure it's been lower, but a nice way to enjoy your own music I find.

http://store.steampo...d.com/app/49600

#1199 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Always wait till the last day of the sale for games that are currently less than 50% off since it may show up as daily or flash deal.

However, you can always get it from Amazon for $15 in a couple of days:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=328579

Yes, it registers on Steam.

#1200 veb

veb

This is why we love you

hear hear

One of the best things about this thread is you guys finding all those awesome hidden deals that I would always miss.

I'm hoping Kotor 2 will go on sale again since I missed it in the thanksgiving sale.

Otherwise, damn you steam! For continuously making me want to add to my library.