Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V6. We're all pumped for CAG 3.0!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16589 replies to this topic

#15121 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

Just started playing Bulletstorm and ran into retarded DRM problems again. GFWL, says update required. Update finishes downloading, gives message "please restart the game to complete the update process." But can't reach the menu screen to exit the game without the update installed....

#15122 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

I never stopped.

I'd really rather the hangover doesn't catch up with me.

What kind of apple juice did they give you in kindergarten?

#15123 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

I never stopped.

I'd really rather the hangover doesn't catch up with me.

Were you in Vegas w/ this Hangover?

#15124 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

Played a few quick games of You Don't Know Jack. I love this game! It would be cool if the old games got put on a digital service like GOG or Steam.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15125 cyrus386

cyrus386

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:06 AM

For those who ordered the Crazy Machine Bundle from the Indie Store:

My keys for Crazt Machines 1.5 and Crazy Machines weren't showing (Steam keys for Crazy Machines 2 and Crazy Machines Elements did show up). So I sent an email, this is the reponse I got back:

The serial numbers for those products are out of stock. Do you mind waiting a couple of days till we receive other keys from the publishers? If not, in alternative, we can offer you two of these other Steam games at your choice, instead of the two Crazy Machines games:

Helldorado

Mata Hari

Alter Ego

Cargo! The Request For Gravity

The Whispered world.

I told them I didn't mind waiting, and that I would post the email here to hopefully cut down on any duplicate emails asking the same question. Just an FYI.

Thanks for this. I was sad I missed the bundle; hopefully this means it will come back in stock in a few days.

#15126 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

What kind of apple juice did they give you in kindergarten?

I was thinking the same thing. :applause:

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#15127 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

Another Borderlands 2 shift key: WTWT3-596CW-ZKF33-TJ333-9JSRZ

EDIT: I just tried to redeem it and I got some message that the code can't be redeemed. Never got that message before. It's usually either that the code has expired or it's already been redeemed. So I don't know what's up with the code. It might work for you, or it might not.

2nd EDIT: Nevermind. the code worked after all. Even though it gave me that error message when I tried to redeem earlier, there is a record of it being redeemed at the time that I tried. And when I tried to use the code a second time, it said that it had already been used. Not sure why I got that error message, but whatever. As long as it worked.

Edited by The End, 18 February 2013 - 05:30 AM.

#15128 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

Thanks for this. I was sad I missed the bundle; hopefully this means it will come back in stock in a few days.

There was still 2 days left on the counter for the bundle when I bought it, it was pulled not 5 minutes after I bought it, so here's hoping they re-list it for you guys when they get the keys.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#15129 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

Played a few quick games of You Don't Know Jack. I love this game! It would be cool if the old games got put on a digital service like GOG or Steam.

I never played any of the YDKJ games up until this newest release. Had a gift card to Walmart so I picked up a cheap PS3 copy and played it at my buddy's house with friends. Quite a blast to go through the game with friends! Haven't touched it in a ling while since I've been busy with work and other games. I want to get back into it.

Picked up that $3 copy from Amazon not long ago and hadn't had a chance to play it on Steam yet either.

#15130 Rerujnoc

Rerujnoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

The Free Indie Bundle #3 is out. Nothing jumps out at me, but I'm sure some CAGs would be happy to pay $0.00 for it.

So which publisher is causing problems for these indie devs and what is the problem that the publisher is causing?

#15131 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

So which publisher is causing problems for these indie devs and what is the problem that the publisher is causing?

Lace Mamba.

They've done some pretty shady things in regards to indie bundle profits, among other things, I guess.

#15132 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

Lace Mamba.

They've done some pretty shady things in regards to indie bundle profits, among other things, I guess.

Yeah, Lace Mamba killed my grandma too.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#15133 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:13 AM

Yeah, Lace Mamba killed my grandma too.

Then distributed her corpse throughout the United Kingdom without paying you.

#15134 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

Then distributed her corpse throughout the United Kingdom without paying you.

They said I'd get like 40% of the profits, at least from the choice cuts. Should have read the fine print, man...

bZ2g3eF.png

#15135 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

They said I'd get like 40% of the profits, at least from the choice cuts. Should have read the fine print, man...

You DO realise we're in midst of a horse-meat-being-sold-as-beef scandal across here, don't you?

I'm hit with the uncomfortable realisation that the lasagne I had on Saturday night probably contained Idiotekque's grandma's buttock.

Ew.

#15136 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by asheskitty The Free Indie Bundle #3 is out. Nothing jumps out at me, but I'm sure some CAGs would be happy to pay $0.00 for it

theres actually that Ninja game that plays alot like Mega Man and is really good and a werid but cool Japanese horror game kinda similar to Corpse Party. Pretty cool stuff for free.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15137 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

You DO realise we're in midst of a horse-meat-being-sold-as-beef scandal across here, don't you?

I'm hit with the uncomfortable realisation that the lasagne I had on Saturday night probably contained Idiotekque's grandma's buttock.

Ew.

Admit it - That wasn't the first time you'd ever had a taste of it

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#15138 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

Admit it - That wasn't the first time you'd ever had a taste of it

He's going have to eat a person just to be sure he hasn't eaten people meat before.

fs_overall.png

#15139 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Or maybe it was raccoon meat

#15140 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

Lace Mamba hasn't really done much with Indie Bundles. Lace Mamba is under fire for their retail actions. Specifically signing indie devs to release their games at retail and then not paying them. They've even been releasing them in countries they were not contracted for without telling the developers. They then tried to pass off the blame, as there is a secondary company of theirs with a similar name that they tried to lie about and say was not actually affilliated with them.

At this point it appears they've finally made good on most of their debts/issues at least, but they're definetly shady as Fuck.

#15141 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

He's going have to eat a person just to be sure he hasn't eaten people meat before.

[W]
Kidneys
Liver
Intestines*

[H]
Paypal
Skyram

* - I feel like making a haggis

#15142 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

[W]
Liver

I'm no expert, but I've heard that's no good unless you also have fava beans.

fs_20fa6c7c0d5d11e0a23d8bb844bec87b.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#15143 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

GMG has NBA 2K13 (steam) for $9.60 AC. GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#15144 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

Ew.

Or as the Daily Express puts it: "Romanian Horses take jobs from British Cows."

That said, it doesn't effect the middle class since they don't eat budget ready meals. I can see it now, "DNA tests have shown that not all the raisins in organic musli are organic."

There's not much that can be done, they're trying to shut the door after the horse has been bolted.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#15145 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

There's not much that can be done, they're trying to shut the door after the horse has been bolted.

Ugh.

That one hurt.

Well done.

#15146 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

Fallout classics series on weeklong deal. May want to snag those while you can, as Interplay loses the right to sell them at the end of this year, and its' uncertain whether they will be around after that.

#15147 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

Lace Mamba hasn't really done much with Indie Bundles. Lace Mamba is under fire for their retail actions. Specifically signing indie devs to release their games at retail and then not paying them. They've even been releasing them in countries they were not contracted for without telling the developers. They then tried to pass off the blame, as there is a secondary company of theirs with a similar name that they tried to lie about and say was not actually affilliated with them.

At this point it appears they've finally made good on most of their debts/issues at least, but they're definetly shady as Fuck.

Yeah, I realized that after reading the open letter.

I'd assumed it was bundle related as a lot of this started getting publicized when J.U.L.I.A. was included in one of the recent Groupee's bundle and there was speculation that Lace Mamba had done it without the dev's permission and without intention of paying him (which turned out false, as the deal for J.U.L.I.A. was with KISS).

That whole situation is pretty messed up, though.

You're a noble and inspirational people Flowette.

The only good horse is a dead horse.

#15148 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Is it bad that I really want Restaurant Empire II?

EDIT: 1 friend already owns this game: Motoki. So no.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#15149 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

The only good horse is a dead horse.

With a side of mango chutney.

#15150 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

Coincidentally, I just got done eating horse stew. Not even joking.

453605.png
TheTsel.png