Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V6. We're all pumped for CAG 3.0!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16589 replies to this topic

#2641 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

Ugh going through Paypal for the tenth time, not looking good.

fs_overall.png

#2642 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

We've been betrayed by a fellow CAG. lol

http://slickdeals.ne...7-82-GamersGate

Goons have been dispatched.

How long did it take you? Been refreshing forever.

10-15 min. Anything that can be opened in a separate tab I did.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2643 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

Hah, just sort of curious. Was bummed I couldn't get in on FE for like $6sh earlier. Not sure I'd want the other stuff. Already have Gal Civ 2.

#2644 bloodling

bloodling

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Yup. It's not the end of the world, but it might be the end of Gamersgate. Well, perhaps that's a bit of hyperbole. But this is gonna hurt.

They've had price mistakes before, but never this big and usually not for anywhere near as long as this.

The Mayans predicted the end of GamersGate!

#2645 Talk.Nerdy.To.Me

Talk.Nerdy.To.Me

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I've got an extra copy of Dishonored right now (and once GG loads for me copies of Rage, Doom BFG & both Fallouts). Anyone who wants to buy PM me.

Sold Dishonored.

Edited by Talk.Nerdy.To.Me, 22 December 2012 - 03:22 AM.

#2646 Carlmundo

Carlmundo

Don't suppose anyone can help me. I can't even get on the damn homepage, let alone the PayPal page!

#2647 MC Kage

MC Kage

PayPal is still being a punk and refusing to send my payments through. I don't know if it's a problem with PayPal, GamersGate or my order :bomb:

same.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#2648 zillionandnine

zillionandnine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

OMG, what did I miss? How much is this Bethesda pack? This thread has grown at least 20 pages in the last hour. I can't get Gamersgate to load!

That's what I get for spending my time actually playing games!

#2649 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

Now on to giving like 100 games star ratings for 50 blue coins each.

#2650 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Sacred 2: Gold hits Steam.

#2651 Arben

Arben

notArtist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

DTP sold the US rights to distribute it to Valusoft because they are Germans and didn't really get that they don't need physical distribution here here in the US because boxed retail (outside of Blizzard games) is dead. They did this with a bunch of their other games too like Venetica and Grey Matter.

It sounds like if they got a distributor to pay them, they're not the ones who don't get it, they're just picking up some extra money.

n PS2 which didn't have triggers. They play even better on the PC (even w/o mods @ 800x600). I'm suprised and happy to hear it works with a 360 pad, that's some backporting.

Those controllers had analog buttons though. Seems like it would be easy to remap that to a trigger.

#2652 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

OMG, what did I miss? How much is this Bethesda pack? This thread has grown at least 20 pages in the last hour. I can't get Gamersgate to load!

Its I believe around $28 dollars.
Posted Image

#2653 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Well, Ill throw my name in the hat here. If anyone is selling these games, PM me with your prices

Doom BFG
Oblivion
Morrowind
Hunted

#2654 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Me. Of course now it will take me 10 years of reloading to get all the damned keys.

Oh duh LINK, Sorry I am not reading properly. reloading 800 times will do that.

http://www.gamersgat...ku=DDB-STARDOCK

Thanks.

#2655 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:42 AM

OH MY GOD PRAISE LORD JESUS AND ALL THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN HALLELUJAH

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2656 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Finally! Love this game can't wait to play it again.

#2657 wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

You will soon learn that buying the games IS the game.

fs_overall.png

#2658 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Nice. If that hits $5 I'm all over it. No mention of SecuRom, either.

#2659 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

Motoki, were you getting the "This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information" error from PayPal? And did you just keep trying? Or is yours a different tale to tell?

#2660 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:44 AM

WOOOOOO.
Got PayPal confirmation. Since I'm from EU, I tried using different proxies as usual btw., but the price didn't change from €. Got 2 packs for ~$65. Bit worse deal, then yours but still by selling keys I will get those games for me as freebie and maybe I'll even make some profit. Especially since Skyrim and Rage are unavailable to buy from Steam in my country.

#2661 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

(Provided that GamersGate don't reverse all of the transactions) I've got (one of each) Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Doom 3 BFG keys that I don't have any use for.

#2662 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

nice, just got my paypal confirmation in my email but the page hasn't been able to finish loading in the last 5-10 minutes.

#2663 Kaltic

Kaltic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

So Slickdeals is confusing me. Are all of them steam codes because they have listed Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout 3 as not being Steam Codes.

#2664 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

No mention of SecuRom, either.

SecuRom activation/check better NOT be there in the Steam version!

#2665 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

SecuRom activation/check better NOT be there in the Steam version!

Well, I know it was in the vanilla Sacred 2 that used to be on Steam but I don't think Deep Silver published it. Speaking of which since Deep Silver publishes I wonder if it'll be available on Amazon anytime soon.

#2666 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

So Slickdeals is confusing me. Are all of them steam codes because they have listed Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout 3 as not being Steam Codes.

I believe they are, and SD is full of idiots. But I was able to get the key for FO3 and FONV and both activated on Steam.

#2667 bloodling

bloodling

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

I activated Morrowind and Oblivion on steam.

#2668 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

I meant even the R2/L2 as triggers, but I just looked up the controls from the PS2 and it even used the X for accelerate, I didn't know that. But the release for Xbox in '05 was RT for it, not that I played that lol. Just IV alot. Also what mods?

& That's flattering lol. But I wouldn't say I'm a regular CAG, I just started really in October. But yeah I guess that's true.

PS2 & PS3 button are actually pressure sensitive. A few games took advantage (I think I recall Musashi), I'm not sure if the GTAs did (mainly played them on PC KB/M and RumblePad 2). Driving was just fine. GTA:SA your driving is intentionally crummy until you drive enough to increase your driving skill.

There was the Multi Theft mod back in the day. I've heard of graphics updates mods.

I hope you already have a GamersGate acount. See my self-quote below.

Bethesda New Year Collection -- $28.76 -- steam keys

Brink Complete Pack
Dishonored™
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™
RAGE
Rogue Warrior
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Alright, some quick tips....

This link will straight up add it to your cart
http://www.gamersgat...DDB-BETHESDANYC

IAMANELDERGEEK is a 5% discount code. Applying it will incur another page reload (eew). Only the bravest of CAGs will try to buy blue coins first and double dip on the code. I did.*

GG checkout sends me to paypal, sign in to paypal, click button, get sent to GG with a long url with a paypal token in the url (probably timeout and reload needed) sends me to the GG receipt page. I had to reload on timeouts when being sent to and returning from paypal

after the confirm button on paypal you should get a long url to gamersgate.com/something&token(obviously from paypal). I had to reload on that

Quick tip on seeing if it went through, visit https://www.gamersga...rderdetails/### where the last number (###) would be the number at https://www.gamersga...hop/payment/### which is also your GG order id.

You can see it in your GG library at http://www.gamersgat...m/account/games

* I had $20 in blue coins sitting in my account since the good old days of the IGN discount that I wanted to use.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2669 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

You will soon learn that buying the games IS the game.

o/~ I know all there is to know about the buying game. I've had my share of the buying game. First there are discounts and then group buys. Then before you know where it went money's is saying goodbye o/~

#2670 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

Over on Slickdeals they're saying that it no longer comes with steam keys for Morrowind, Oblivion & Fallout 3. I got my keys for those about an hour ago and I was able to redeem with no problem. So I don't know if this is a recent development, or if they just don't know what the hell they're talking about.

If anybody who bought within the past 30 minutes is trying to get their keys now, would the mind check those games first?