Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V6. We're all pumped for CAG 3.0!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16589 replies to this topic

#2881 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

If anyone wants to gift me or sell to me cheap Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, pm me.
Merry Christmas Everyone :D
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#2882 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

wth now i have 2 bethesda bundles in my cart wtftftf, im scared to clear one out

#2883 Misaki Ki

Misaki Ki

Tsundere Angel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

"You sent a payment of $28.76 USD to Gamersgate AB"

Finally!

Now for part two, key collecting.
Yes we Nyan!

#2884 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

If anyone is going to give away a Dishonored key, let me know. I'll actually give you some money for it.

I keep seeing these really lousy flash deals and it makes me sad. I was hoping Steam would use the slots for older games like SW: Republic Commando so that they don't take up dailies. But why are games like Sims 3 and software there? Steam, what happened to Gabe and who is in charge now?

fs_overall.png

#2885 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

So what is a mod going to do when they see a quarter of this Steam thread is devoted to GamersGate? Well, at least we're getting Steam keys... ;)

#2886 rawee

rawee

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:18 AM

Finally!! after 2 hours, I got it.
THANK YOU!!!

#2887 Bort_

Bort_

Aw, c'mon! Bort?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:18 AM

So, I was able to purchase the pack and I even have the games in my account now but Paypal always looking for my interest (sarcasm aside) reversed the payment and reimbursed me the money.

Waiting to hear from them or even GG, I don't want to get marked for fraud or something like that.

#2888 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

The Bioshock vote is still pissing me off. Who would seriously vote for that? I missed out on 75% off Vice City for that :(

EDIT: Anyone have a spare Bethesda collection they are looking to offload? Price? Trade? A portion of the collection maybe?

#2889 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

I bought it as a gift some hours ago but I just can't manage to gift it to my email. Should I just gift it later or there's a risk involved?

#2890 krevee

krevee

Missed The Boat

• CAGiversary!

75% Tiny and Big... hmm.

Seems like a bundle game, don't know if I should bite.

I was wondering the same thing. Its been in my wishlist for a while now. So very tempted at 75%. It is the only thing in this sale far that I have wanted to buy.

Also saw some people wanting to vote for SpaceChem so I guess I will since none of them interest me...

And this thread is way to frantic to keep up with!
Posted Image

#2891 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

When they add Tiny and Big as a bonus to HIB 7 you'll all kick yourself.

#2892 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

Might need a new Steam Deal thread before the Winter Sale ends!

#2893 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:21 AM

Might need a new Steam Deal thread before the Winter Sale ends!

lol, the gamersgate thing really inflated this thread.

#2894 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

75% Tiny and Big... hmm.

Seems like a bundle game, don't know if I should bite.

It was in a bundle. It was just in a shitty IndieFort no Steam keys bundle.

I am hoping they will come to their senses and put it in another bundle where they have the decency to provide Steam keys.

1% chance. Sims franchise has NEVER hit 75% (I've been eyeing it since it first became available on Steam). It has been 66% a handful of times; it received a 50% discount during the Summer Sale.

It was 75% once when Showtime hit. I know because I bought most of it then. Some of the newer (at the time) stuff was less than 75% off but the base and most of the older packs were.

It's very rare though and you're just as likely to see it yanked off of Steam entirely (like they did with the Sims Medieval expansion) as you are to see a 75% off discount.

#2895 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Getting annoying took nearly 1hr and 30min to get the verification email. Now I am spamming the link to verify even though I already got a confirmation email from GG for the bundle but have yet to log into paypal to buy it...

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#2896 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

We were already posting monstrous amounts before the GG glitch, but this just escalated it

fs_overall.png

#2897 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

Skyrim acquired!

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2898 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:24 AM

The Bioshock vote is still pissing me off. Who would seriously vote for that? I missed out on 75% off Vice City for that :(

EDIT: Anyone have a spare Bethesda collection they are looking to offload? Price? Trade? A portion of the collection maybe?

I voted for Bioshock :bouncy:

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#2899 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

You know, this whole thing almost makes up for not getting that damned usb Whale Oil Lamp.

Almost.

Anyway, I got Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and Doom 3 activated. I'm getting there. At a snails pace.

#2900 kataztrophik

kataztrophik

Rochambeau! I win.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

Amazon is that way -->

#2901 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

Getting annoying took nearly 1hr and 30min to get the verification email. Now I am spamming the link to verify even though I already got a confirmation email from GG for the bundle but have yet to log into paypal to buy it...

Same boat here. Have a confirmation email for the order, but haven't gotten an account verification one yet and that page is giving me hella fits. Every time I hear my phone make the "You've got mail" noise I get excited it might finally be my verification. Then I get disappointed that someone just wants to enlarge my penis again.

#2902 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

Do you end up getting another email after you click the link to verify your email address?

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#2903 beebs

beebs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

The Bioshock vote is still pissing me off. Who would seriously vote for that?

Ya, it doesn't make any sense. Amazon always beats Steam price on it.

#2904 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

I hate to inform you but you are dumb :drool:

Ya, it doesn't make any sense. Amazon always beats Steam price on it.

Exactly. They wasted the chance for an actual deal so they can pay more. What a waste.

#2905 MKScorpion

MKScorpion

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:31 AM

Posted Image

#2906 Charlie2688

Charlie2688

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

I was wondering the same thing. Its been in my wishlist for a while now. So very tempted at 75%. It is the only thing in this sale far that I have wanted to buy.

Also saw some people wanting to vote for SpaceChem so I guess I will since none of them interest me...

And this thread is way to frantic to keep up with!

LOL I am in the same exact position...I was also debating on Orcs 2...before the deal vanished >.>

#2907 MC Kage

MC Kage

yeah wtf is that...

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#2908 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

I hate to inform you but you are dumb :drool:

Exactly. They wasted the chance for an actual deal so they can pay more. What a waste.

I voted for Bioshock and I even stated why I did so. Short answer: I own them all and want to vote in every vote... mostly because there's an achievement for voting. And when I own all of them, do you really think I'm going to go look at other sites and find out where the cheapest price is for each one?

Nope. I'm going to just pick one. I picked the best game of the bunch. That's not idiotic. It's just lazy. ;)

#2909 Senusret

Senusret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

Holy hell... i leave you all for a few hours to go to work and come back to find you've brought down gamersgate.

#2910 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

When they add Tiny and Big as a bonus to HIB 7 you'll all kick yourself.

I was just about to add this to my cart when I thought the exact same thing.